Thread: gh first cycle

bassi4 is offline New Member

gh first cycle

i just got some gh and i was wondering where the best place to inject is and how much is an effective dose for good mass gains. Also what to stack it with.
    thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You got GH without knowing anything about it? That sounds like a good idea. Well since you already got it you might want to tell everyone how old your are, BF %, running it with cycle etc... give us some info. so we can try and help.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you better read up before you start your hgh.just keep it in the fridge and do some research first,there is plenty of info here.if you got some questions after that we are more then happy to answer them for you.but you cannot just expect us to lay down a cycle for you cause then you would start something while you don't have a clue what your doing.

this is not meant as a flame just trying to motivate you to make your own decision about something as serieus as hgh.

-rodge

bassi4 is offline New Member
    i am 21 yrs old and about 10% bf and i also have deca and test E to use my gh with.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    how much do you have. Brand and mg? 21 is young to be running GH but I won't hate cause I'm 24 and I'm 2 1/2 months in mine. Little bit more info. almost there. also, yrs training? diet? goals?

Thread Information