Thread: Right amount

Miketheman101 is offline New Member

Right amount

I'm currently taking HGH three times a week at 10 iu's each time. I'm 18 but my bone age is late 15/maybe 16, so my natural gh production would probably already be high. I may stop soon but I already got a lot of gh I wanna finish up. Am I taking the right amount, would my natural production be greater than 30 iu per week, and is 3 times a week instead of every day ok?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    at your age you should'nt be messing with hgh without supervision of a doctor.you can end up in serieus trouble.

-rodge

Death is offline Junior Member
    Your playing with fire here , i second the previous opinion, you must seek professional advice to continue........ at 18 the body has not yet fully developed........please be careful.

I've understood the possible effects the moment I started 5 months ago. However, there have been no negatives yet. So please disregard negs because its pretty clear they won't arise. Can some1 answer my first q's.

Whydontyou123 is offline New Member
    How does hgh help your bone age? I thought test and estrogen enhance bone age.

What did you see in 5 months of gh, Im curious. Anything at all? muscle/bone growth?

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    how long u been on this for , and why u doin it >?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    no sense in wut u r doing...

vestax is offline Member
    bro...just to let u know my friend used to training for the OHL with some "hard sh!t" for about 8 months on during the year. one year when he was 18.I know he was using an oral and every injectable but wont tell me what, now he last all his gains, and says he cant put anything on and wishes he never did it. Point of the story is...

side effects with HGH can occur later on in life from ur natural GH levels not returning. GH does a lot of things for you other than make u get taller, it triggers the releae of many other chemicals in the obyd. I am 21 and asked a family friend and HRT if I could use HGH and he said not under any circumstances at my age.

be careful dude.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketheman101
    I've understood the possible effects the moment I started 5 months ago. However, there have been no negatives yet. So please disregard negs because its pretty clear they won't arise. Can some1 answer my first q's.
    It is quite obvious that you are not going to listen to any here therefore using it correctly might help you a bit. so I would recomment you to listen to what everyone's saying even though you are not goingt to do that, here is what I would do to keep the side effect minimal, use only 2ius a day everyday in the morning and not 3 times a week.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is definitely one of the dumbest things Ive heard. Youre obviously no where near being physically mature enough to take growth and youre not even taking it correctly. Youre just setting yourself up for some nasty long term side effects, just b/c you dont see them now doesnt mean they wont appear in a few more years. If you are dumb enough to continue taking it, take as little as possible, no more than 2 iu's/day. How the hell does an 18 year old kid get the kind of money needed to buy that much growth hormone ?

I'm taking it for some muscle and bone growth. However, I'd like to know if a late 15/early16 year old produces more than 30 iu a week, because than I would be shutting down my natural prod. for no reason. I know you guys think its stupid, but my doctor said their would not be side effects, so... Also, wouldn't taking 2 iu's a week shut down natural production for much less Hgh than my body woulkd manafacture? Please answer both questions guys, I may listen to your concerns but more posts with the same statements won't change my mind anymore than I would normally. Thanks for the quick replies.

why are you asking us for advice as you have a doctor who is guiding you,which i highly doubt.

-rodge

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I'm done, maybe someone else can help you .

growth hormone alone promotes very little muscle growth at all!! If you want to get big eat, eat, and eat and bust your ass in the gym!

ahank is offline New Member
    listen to rodge!!

I'm going to continue using Hgh or IGF, the amounts are not high enough to have bad sides. So I have another question: Which one is more effective in bone/cartilage elongation- HGH or IGF-LR3?

Can someone please answer my last question from two posts ago please....

Eveerytime I bump this up it sails down to the bottom. I want to let this topic die, but first can someone just answer my question from 3 posts ago...............

michaelv is offline New Member
    IGF-1 LR3 is better for thicker bones.
    Gh will make your liver produce IGF1+igf1-BP-3, and that will split your cells.

what do you mean by HGH splitting cells. Also, my question is more about bone elongation, not thickening.

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    There will be no bone growth once the" bone elongation," growth plates have sealed.

When a person has finished growing and the plates have sealed they will not grow anymore as a adult!! Regardless of how much HGH or IGF you take!!!!

Unless you have "Andre the Giant disease(I forget the name..Agromey or something)
    Blue

Blue

what do you mean by HGH splitting cells..

If your not aware of HGH splitting cells..I suggest you read up some more regarding HGH.

Blue

Cool

My growth plates are all open, I had an x-ray, and yes I am of age for this site. Also, I've done a lot of research on HGH and have not read anything about splitting cells.Can you answer my previous quesytion and explain cell splitting, thanx.

Listen ,I know you don't want to hear this but your too young to be messing with this stuff.

You said you have a doc..well i think you should ask him some questions.

If you are lying about the doc..please read everything about HGH and know what you are doing.

Anyway....Do a search on hyperplasia and HGH.

It's out there.

Goodluck!

Blue
    Last edited by Bluerain; 07-24-2005 at 06:27 PM.

Here

HGH Growth Hormone (GH, HGH, Genotropin) Generic Name: Somatotropin

Growth hormone has a strong anabolic effect as it not only causes muscular hypertrophy (enlargement of muscle cells ) but also muscular hyperplasia ( increase of the number of muscle cells) while anabolic steroids only cause muscular hypertrophy. HGH also influences burning of fat, strengthens the connective tissue ( tendons and cartilage ) and greatly increases strength. Gains made on HGH cycle remain after the drug has been discontinued.

HGH has to be used in combination with thyroid hormones (T3), insulin , anabolic steroids ; anadrol , sustanon , omnadren , testosteron propionat ... to be effective. Because growth hormone has a short half life injections should be divided throughout the day.

All professional bodybuilders use HGH as well as most of professional athletes from boxers, martial artists, gymnasts... it is a favorite of professional athletes all over the world because of it's unique effects and because there is no method for detecting it in doping tests. The use of exogenous sources of Growth Hormone has been popular in the United States for several years now.

Originally, athletes used biologically active forms that were the actual extract of the pituitary glands of cadavers. While production was under way on the synthetic, recombinant DNA versions of this drug, it was discovered that the biologically active form was associated with the formation of a rare brain virus called Creutzveldt Jacob Disease. This was a fatal virus that afflicted a very small number of GH users, none of whom were athletes. In light of this discovery, the FDA removed all of these natural GH versions from the market in the United States. Luckily, the synthetic recombinant versions were approved by the FDA a short time afterwards. These versions were developed after years of experiments with amino acid chains. The first of these versions was patented and produced by Genentech Labs with the brand name Protropin. A short time later, another form of synthetic Growth Hormone gained FDA approval.

It was produced by Eli Lilly Labs and brand named Humatrope. This product was allowed to be patented because it was shown to be unique in that it contained a slightly different amino acid chain than the Protropin. The difference was that Humatrope had 191 amino acid chains in sequence and Protropin had 192. For some very complicated reasons, the 191 amino acid configuration has been shown to be more effective. It had been speculated that these synthetic versions of GH would greatly improve the cost effectiveness of using GH, yet that has not been the case.

An athlete who wants to do a cycle of GH can still expect to be out as much as $2000 a month. There are numerous versions of Growth Hormone available in Europe, the majority of which are made up of the 191 amino acid sequence. There is even a form of the original human extract Growth Hormone, called Grorm which is available in a few countries. Although this drug is indicated for the treatment of pituitary deficient dwarfism, it has been used extensively by athletes who are attempting to alter their body composition. Growth Hormone itself, is an endogenous hormone produced by the pituitary gland. It exists at especially high levels during the teen years when it promotes growth of almost all tissues. It also contributes to the deposition of protein and promotes the breakdown of fat for use as energy. As the body reaches full maturation, the endogenous levels of GH are substantially diminished. After this, GH is still present in the body but at a substantially lower level where it continues to aid in protein synthesis, RNA and DNA reactions and the conversion of body fat to energy. By introducing an exogenous source of this hormone, athletes are hoping to promote these effects, causing the body to deposit more muscle tissue while at the same time reducing body fat stores.

On paper, GH should work exceptionally well; however, it does not seem to be delivering up to its potential. Most athletes who have experimented with this product end up being disappointed. There is some evidence that exogenous sources of GH are being destroyed by antibodies which appear after the introduction of the synthetic compound. Although the 191 amino acid sequence versions have been shown to produce less of an antibody reaction, they are still not yielding consistent results. I have speculated as to whether the introduction of exogenous GH would yield an appreciable degree of efficacy simply due to the fact that the body does not have sufficient receptor affinity to GH in the post-teen years. A number of athletes claim that GH is not that effective on its own, but in a stack with steroids it can do remarkable things. Perhaps there is some type of actual synergism created by the concomitant use of these two agents. Empirical data suggests that the efficacy of GH is dose related and that the majority of users may not have been taking enough of it to get positive results. Despite speculation concerning its efficacy, synthetic GH is being used by thousands of elite athletes. These include men and women bodybuilders, strength athletes, as well as a multitude of Olympic competitors. Although Growth Hormone is banned by athletic committees, there is no method for the detection of it which allows drug tested competitors to use this product freely without any ramifications.

Adverse reactions to GH use are rare but technically could involve acromegaly (elongation of the feet, forehead and hands). Other possible side effects involve overgrowth of the elbows or jaw, thickening of the skin and a type of diabetes. Effective dosages seem to be in the area of 4 IU/day. Cycle length is usually determined by how long the athlete can afford it. Some take the product for 6 week cycles, others use it year round.

Ok I skimmed that, but I already knew most of that. But can someone directly answer my question- which is better for bone elongation, IGF LR3 or HGH?

I don't understand why NO ONE can answer my question. All I want is a direct, clear, and slightly explained/detailed answer. Everyday I have to bump this thread back up and if I'm lucky I get one evasive or ultra repetitive off topic post. Please just answer the question in my previous post.I'm not trying to complain but I've put in a rediculous amount of time into one thread and have gotten not one direct answer to the question in my previous post.

no one is gonna help you with putting your self in a dangerous situation wich can cause some seriues sides in the future.you said that a doc is supporting you,so then why don't you ask him for advice.this is a forum dedicated to bodybuilding and performance enhencement not to grow an inch taller.as i said earlyer your too young to be messing around with hgh/igf.

-rodge

and all this is not ment to be a d*ck but more to protect you from yourself.no one wants to give you an advice that do you more harm then any good.

-rodge

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i'm 18 too so this is coming from someone ur age, u should really listen to what these bros are telling you, its the truth and they're only trying to help you theres no way in hell that u should b doing hgh.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't understand why NO ONE can answer my question. All I want is a direct, clear, and slightly explained/detailed answer. Everyday I have to bump this thread back up and if I'm lucky I get one evasive or ultra repetitive off topic post. Please just answer the question in my previous post.I'm not trying to complain but I've put in a rediculous amount of time into one thread and have gotten not one direct answer to the question in my previous post.
    Because NO ONE on this site uses GH or IGF to grow taller. Your too young and using GH for the wrong reasons...PERIOD. If you truly have a doctor giving you advice then ask him about linear bone growth.

Ask your "doc" if you really have one!

Thread Information