Been in this forum for a while; however this is my first contribution. I thought to share with this community my first HGH experience using Jintropin (Made in China).

Personal stats:
Height: 180 cm (5’10)
Weight: 92 Kgs (202 Lbs)
BF: 12.7% (using the electronic scale)

Past ASS Cycles:
4 Cycle in the last 3 years or so.
1st: 10 weeks total, Test e (500 mgs/week) + Avanar (40 mgs/day, first 4 weeks)
2nd: 10 weeks total, Test e (500 mgs/week) + DBol (40 mgs/day, first 4 weeks)
3rd: 12 weeks total, Test e (750 mgs/week) + Tren Acetate (100 mgs/day, first 4 weeks)
4th: 12 weeks total, Test e (750 mgs/week) + Deca (600 mgs/week)
I kept 12 kgs (26 Lbs) of gain from these cycles. My LH and FSH has not recovered from my last cycle, seen an Andrologist and we monitoring it?!? My PCT for my last cycle ended in Jan 2010.

HGH Usage Objectives:
Reduce my body fat (estimate at 12.7% using the electronic scale) to 6%
Gain some muscle mass by 8 kgs (17 Lbs).
I’m sure that ASS are the best for mass gain; however, in my last cycle I hardly gained 1 Kgs (2 lbs). Looking if HGH can be an alternative?

Length: One year
Dosage: I plan to increase my dosage from 2 iu to 6-8 iu depending on the outcome of the first few months (3-6 months) and the severity of the side effects.
1st month: 2 iu
2nd month: 4 iu (if side effects are manageable)
5th month: 6 iu (if side effects are manageable). I may go up to 8 iu. The search I have conducted was not conclusive whether the dosage and the muscle gain are related. I decided to experiment the dosage and assess the outcome accordingly. Planning to add T4 in months 2 and Insulin in month 3. The reason why I didn’t start with T4 and insulin in the first months is the side effects. I wanted to understand each component and the side effects associated with it.

Diet:
40/40/20 = Carbs/Protein/Fat. 3000 – 4000 Cal/Day. I record daily my diet and analyse it using a tool I bought from the Internet.

1st Month:
Started the first week of May and this is my fourth week.
Dosage: As stated before 2 iu
Side effects: Night sweats and occasional headaches. The first week, I was feeling a bit lethargic.
Benefits noticed: Good quality sleep, slight increase in the strength at the GYM, and some slight anabolic effects at the GYM (pump and a bit of aggression).
Other observations: My appetite went up the roof. I feel like I want to eat all the time. Surprisingly, people start making complements about my body, “The shape of your upper body is changing …”, “You putting Muscle again?!”,

At week 4, the headaches decreases and not as often as the 1st and 2nd week. So, I decided to increase my dosage to 4 iu from next week which is the start of the 2nd month. I would also add T4 starting from 40 mcg and gradually increasing it to 80 – 100 mcg.
Also, planning to run an AAS cycle sometimes around July? I want to benefit from the Test and HGH combination, people report great results from combining HGH and Test.

Stats at the end of week 4:
Weight = 92 Kgs (202 lbs), no change
Body fat = 12.3%, slight decrease. For body fat, the number is irrelevant to me. I would be happy once I see my entire abs and I reduce my waist from 34 to 32 inchs.
Overall, no major changes so far. I guess, it is too early to see any benefits. I’m enthusiastically looking forward to start the 2nd months with 4 iu and 40 mcg of T4.

I decided to some blood test to check if everything is all right. All good, blood count, liver, kidney function, blood sugar, etc. LH and FSH are still not recovered. Seeing the Androligist in July ?!

I'll keep updating as often as I can ...