dwaynewade is offline Senior Member

Question My Jin cycle + i-gf + anavar?

23 yrs old 5'9 165 % 7-8 body fat

starting Sept. 15th... ending Feb. 15th...

(gh) = 250 tl. i/u's 5on/2off
    (i-gf) = 1mg

1st month- 1iu
    2nd month- 2iu
    3rd month- 2iu
    4th month- 3iu
    5th month- 3iu
    6th month- 1.5 <-- figure I add my igf cycle here @ 20 mcg

question is... should I cycle in between my gh cycle rather than at the end? Also have my var, and would like to add it in somewhere... have heard of starting your gh cycle with a kick start but rather end it with a bang, suggestions?

var supply 60x10mg caps = 20 mg (4 wks)
    Last edited by dwaynewade; 08-16-2005 at 07:28 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At your age and at those doses, you're wasting your money. Why do you want to use HGH at your age?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    At your age and at those doses, you're wasting your money. Why do you want to use HGH at your age?

JohnnyB
    Well johnnyb to tell you the truth I've heard all that has been said here in reference to cycling at my particular age and it is not that I disregard the recommendations but rather support all young users with moderate to good results at similar doses. So pls considering you're experienced in the field can you(johnnyb) or someone else give me an unbias suggestion for my cycle. tx

Bump !

Teegunn is offline Banned
    The Var dose seems quite low. Also, I agree that you are probably too young to get the most out of the GH. I think you'd be better off with a higher Var dosage, maybe a little test (500 MG week) and then throw in the IGF somewhere in the cycle. I am sure you want to stay lean, so have some Letro and Nolva on hand for the test. I think that this cycle would be more effective and a lot cheaper than the GH cycle for a 23 yr old.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    Well johnnyb to tell you the truth I've heard all that has been said here in reference to cycling at my particular age and it is not that I disregard the recommendations but rather support all young users with moderate to good results at similar doses. So pls considering you're experienced in the field can you(johnnyb) or someone else give me an unbias suggestion for my cycle. tx

Bro, please read your question(s). You say you don't disregard the views about young people cycling or should I say not cycling, given here, then in the next breath, you support younger users. That somehow the results over ride the possible side effects, ones that may not come up until you're older.

How can I give an unbias answer, my bias is going to influence my answer, so I can't give you one. I'm not trying to be an azz here, I just want you to think about what you're saying or asking. The wording in your statements and questions, cancel each other out

I have one for you where have you read people at your age getting results from HGH at those doses? I'd like to read it, HGH is age dependent, the older you are the better the results.

At my age, I wouldn't see much from that HGH cycle, but my bias on HGH is, I won't pay for it anymore, I'll pay a co-pay but to buy kits, it's not going to happen, for me anyway. It's not worth the money out put for the returns you get.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro, please read your question(s). You say you don't disregard the views about young people cycling or should I say not cycling, given here, then in the next breath, you support younger users. That somehow the results over ride the possible side effects, ones that may not come up until you're older.

How can I give an unbias answer, my bias is going to influence my answer, so I can't give you one. I'm not trying to be an azz here, I just want you to think about what you're saying or asking. The wording in your statements and questions, cancel each other out

I have one for you where have you read people at your age getting results from HGH at those doses? I'd like to read it, HGH is age dependent, the older you are the better the results.

At my age, I wouldn't see much from that HGH cycle, but my bias on HGH is, I won't pay for it anymore, I'll pay a co-pay but to buy kits, it's not going to happen, for me anyway. It's not worth the money out put for the returns you get.

JohnnyB
    ok, anyone else want to take a stab at this... already ordered my GH so i'm mos def going through with it. Pls, only cycle suggestions! meaning positive, helpful, sound advice... no bias!

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    ok, anyone else want to take a stab at this... already ordered my GH so i'm mos def going through with it. Pls, only cycle suggestions! meaning positive, helpful, sound advice... no bias!

I have to chime in one more time. With the natty GH levels of a 23 yr old the 1 iu to 2 iu of GH you are going to be taking for that amount of time is not going to be doing much. I am no expert, but I think at your age you are going to need to be using at least 3 iu to 5 iu 6 on, 1 off for at least 6 months to get much out of the GH use. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but from the research I have done that is the reality of the situation. Since you already have some GH on the way I would suggest getting the $ together to buy more to do the cycle right. I would suggest the first few weeks to maybe start at 2.5 iu and then bump it up to 3 or 4 iu after the sides subside a little. I do think that using IGF with your GH can jump start things and actually make the GH sides a little worse, so you want to watch for that.

tx for both your posts, yea I figure I was probably taking too small a dose. I 've read what you wrote before but I wonder if my weight (165 pds.) would more or less factor/lower the amount I need to produce good results. I'm forced to purchase in increments of 500iu's so not planning on getting more. How about cutting the cycle short... say 4 1/2 - 5 months and shoot the i-gf then, would that cap off the cycle respectively? Also, how much more var do you think i'll need... remind you this is my first anything cycle, can less be as effective?
    tx again

toolman is offline Banned
    Looks like you are getting solid advice here bro but not interested in hearing it. Let me start by saying I am a low dose proponant of any drug as I think too many on here take too much. That said...

standard rule of thumb for gh is, 2 iu's for fat loss and minor benefits...4 iu's or more for growth. Further, it takes time to see results. I have been on 5iu's since Nov and didn't really see much on the gains end for 4-5 months. The longer I have been on it, the more I am seeing. Great stuff, but then again I am 40. My honest opinion is that you should plan on running it at least 4 iu's for at least 6 months and if you can't afford to, then don't run it and safe the dough until you can.

As for the Var, you are not going to see anything at 20mgs for 4 weeks. Again, you have to run at least 40 mgs. I started it at 30 and did not notice any benefits until I hit 50mgs.

At 165, what is your cycle history and lifting experience? That is pretty light to be done growing on food and lifting alone.

You are picking some excellent products and they are now my favorite over test, etc. In fact primo and var is my cycle of choice now and gh will be a year round, never ending thing for me unless the results stop coming. However they are the more expensive compounds to run and unless you have enough money they are extremely expensive to run the right way. Alot of younger guys come in here with cycles like yours which are too short and too light to work, but all they could afford. It is not the way to do it. But since you have said you are going ahead with it because it is ordered, I guess you will be taking the expensive route for this lesson. Good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Looks like you are getting solid advice here bro but not interested in hearing it. Let me start by saying I am a low dose proponant of any drug as I think too many on here take too much. That said...

standard rule of thumb for gh is, 2 iu's for fat loss and minor benefits...4 iu's or more for growth. Further, it takes time to see results. I have been on 5iu's since Nov and didn't really see much on the gains end for 4-5 months. The longer I have been on it, the more I am seeing. Great stuff, but then again I am 40. My honest opinion is that you should plan on running it at least 4 iu's for at least 6 months and if you can't afford to, then don't run it and safe the dough until you can.

As for the Var, you are not going to see anything at 20mgs for 4 weeks. Again, you have to run at least 40 mgs. I started it at 30 and did not notice any benefits until I hit 50mgs.

At 165, what is your cycle history and lifting experience? That is pretty light to be done growing on food and lifting alone.

You are picking some excellent products and they are now my favorite over test, etc. In fact primo and var is my cycle of choice now and gh will be a year round, never ending thing for me unless the results stop coming. However they are the more expensive compounds to run and unless you have enough money they are extremely expensive to run the right way. Alot of younger guys come in here with cycles like yours which are too short and too light to work, but all they could afford. It is not the way to do it. But since you have said you are going ahead with it because it is ordered, I guess you will be taking the expensive route for this lesson. Good luck with it.

Good advice... well in reference to my cycle history and lifting experience... never cycled anything but supplements at most maybe a pro hormone way back when.... lifting I have 7-8 yrs exp i'm a personal trainer now but played football in high school (corner/safety) and have added boxing regimens throughout the years. I now play alot of basketball which counters my weight gain hence the 165pds. But I could say that i'm very strong and very much in shape. For instance my 1 rep max on the bench is 255, and my squat is 335 considering my weight. True hardgainer here though. I will go with 30mg with the var and up if needed, I've heard good things about Primo but want to read up a little more, as far as the gh goes i'll see if I can get a buddy to join in the craze and split costs so I won't have to pay millions... lol, thanx again for your help toolman

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    dwaynewade The problem with young guys like you is that you are impatient. I dont mean to be an ass either but your problem is that you dont know how to train and you dont know how to eat. When i was your age i thought i did, and i thought it was just impossible to gain weight but looking back i was so foolish. I now know how to eat and train and i am making some serious gains by leaps and bounds.
    You come on here asking for a non bias opinion but nobody can give you one becasue the truth of the matter is YOU SHOULD NOT BE USING GH!!
    LEARN TO EAT< LEARN HOW TO REALLY TRAIN...... your 5'9 160 pounds, Your a wet noodle bro.. Again im not tryaing to diss you, the size will come in due time, just put in the time. We were all small and frustrated one day but if you work hard enough long enough youll look back and laugh about where you came from.
    Please think twice before you go ahead with it...........

Quote Originally Posted by DieselNYC80
    dwaynewade The problem with young guys like you is that you are impatient. I dont mean to be an ass either but your problem is that you dont know how to train and you dont know how to eat. When i was your age i thought i did, and i thought it was just impossible to gain weight but looking back i was so foolish. I now know how to eat and train and i am making some serious gains by leaps and bounds.
    You come on here asking for a non bias opinion but nobody can give you one becasue the truth of the matter is YOU SHOULD NOT BE USING GH!!
    LEARN TO EAT< LEARN HOW TO REALLY TRAIN...... your 5'9 160 pounds, Your a wet noodle bro.. Again im not tryaing to diss you, the size will come in due time, just put in the time. We were all small and frustrated one day but if you work hard enough long enough youll look back and laugh about where you came from.
    Please think twice before you go ahead with it...........
    don't get ahead of yourself... pls don't be silly. You don't mean to be an ass... hah ha. You are one, funniest thing is that I know how to train and how to eat--- who's saying it is impossible to gain weight???! I'm happy YOU finally got it right and are making progress... I don't have to laugh about were I came from...wtf... wet noodle?? lol... you should do some stand up, i'm 165 by the way and pack a mean punch, I will disregard your premature comments. I'm sorry you had such a hard time when you were young, we are always here for ppl that want to vent and need support.

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    Im not gonna argue with you.....Whats being 165 packing a mean punch have to do with anything?! Whatever bro, i guess youll live and learn...
    Happy growing little guy

ok BIG GUY

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    dwayne, im currently on 5IUs of GH a day 6/1. I am also 23 and I have seen some good results from this.. I think though that if i were to take a lower dose that I wouldn't see much results... I have also cycled IGF into this cycle...

Quit picking on Dwayne Wade everyone.. Just because Miami got rocked by the pistons doesn't mean they are bad people!
    Last edited by itsjinx; 08-20-2005 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    dwayne, im currently on 5IUs of GH a day 6/1. I am also 23 and I have seen some good results from this.. I think though that if i were to take a lower dose that I wouldn't see much results... I have also cycled IGF into this cycle...

Quit picking on Dwayne Wade everyone.. Just because Miami got rocked by the pistons doesn't mean they are bad people!

what type of gh are you taking? Jin? and when did you cycle in the igf-1... must have seen a substantial difference when combined, no?
    what are your stats homie? height..weight...bf% before and after if you don't mind...tx

lmao...(pistons) ouch!

still repping that 305 baby! this is the year, just hand us the trophy

lol nicee..

stats: 6'2, 200lbs 10-12%bf

I am on Somatorm GH. I threw in the IGF at 80mcg per day around week 10. I saw decent results when I through in the IGF but nothing worth the money. Some say it is because I took nolvadex at the same time and others say i didnt take enough protein(300grams). I might have dropped 2% in bf so far. Keep in mind I haven't done cardio in 3 years atleast plus i drink every nite so that keeps a lil bf on my bod. lol

thanx for the info, will post my cycle as soon as it gets started... don't drink too much my fellow fish. I personally stick to beer... try and stay away from the hard liquor.

only light beer for me. but when you start to get into the double digits per night is when the light isn't so light anymore!

hijacked!.. welcome to the bodybuilders who drink forum.. lol

I like sam adams light...

toolman is offline Banned
    light beer...the worlds greatest hoax. Charge more money and put in more water and less alchohol.

Your lifting stats are respectable for your size. However I think that all of the cardio you are doing with your basketball, etc. is what is keeping you from the growth. If you are on cycle or even gh, all that cardio work is going to keep you from packing the mass on. You should really cut back on any cardio while trying to gain. I do no more than 30 minutes and only a few times a week when trying to add size. If you are a PT, then you know all about cortizal and why you do not want to work out hard for an hour or more like a game of hoops. At the very least, load up on protien shake and sports drinks before play so you do not counteract what you want.

Although I hate when guys give this advice, it is right in this case. Just up your doses and length of gh and you should start to see what you want. Why are you averse to running test for your first cycle.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    here's my advice bro; i think your dosages are way too low. I think you should save up more iu's(around 600) and throw in some AAS in there 9 weeks into the gh cycle. Start out with 2iu, then bump it up to 4, then lower it to 2iu when doing igf.
    supersteve has a great gh cycle going, you should check out his thread.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    light beer...the worlds greatest hoax. Charge more money and put in more water and less alchohol.

Your lifting stats are respectable for your size. However I think that all of the cardio you are doing with your basketball, etc. is what is keeping you from the growth. If you are on cycle or even gh, all that cardio work is going to keep you from packing the mass on. You should really cut back on any cardio while trying to gain. I do no more than 30 minutes and only a few times a week when trying to add size. If you are a PT, then you know all about cortizal and why you do not want to work out hard for an hour or more like a game of hoops. At the very least, load up on protien shake and sports drinks before play so you do not counteract what you want.

Although I hate when guys give this advice, it is right in this case. Just up your doses and length of gh and you should start to see what you want. Why are you averse to running test for your first cycle.
    I always want my cake and eat it too... but I know I can't play to much basketball if I'm bulking, yes you are completely right. I'm planning on playing max once a wk. Another good thought was a protein shake pre-hoops, I usually load on carbs but a shake will help substantially.

I know of several ppl getting good results from test on their first go, but if I tell you the truth I'm clinging to the thought that anavar is a very mild steroid with less than average sides. I'm pretty sure i'll venture into test next maybe some primo and definately more igf-1.

tx again

Thread Information