vestax is offline Member

hgh question about my dad

My dad is on HGH to try and fix some problems associated with old age, tendons, etc. I know he uses one of the 5mg bottles about once every 2 weeks and shoots every day. How many IU is he doing then? Cuz he is on month 4-5 and doesnt notice anything nor does he have much localized fat loss

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    well 5 ius divided by two days is somewhere around 2.5 ius-its sounds like its preconstituted. If he is going to a doctor for this and its perscribed tell him to have the doctor do some bloodwork to make sure he is getting the rights levels. Or if he was not that fat to begin with maybe some of the gains are masked by the sides.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    5mg =15iu so that would give him about 1iu ed.

-rodge

vestax is offline Member
    thanks, is he goin to see any results off this low? he doesnt care about fat loss althoguh i am sure he would be happy if it happened as a side effect. Hes fallin apart though by the tendons

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i don't know how old he is but i my gues is that his endo gh is low to non existant.and there for he should see all the health benefits asociated with hgh therapy,but remember that hgh is a subtle thing and that results don't come over night.

-rodge

Thread Information