5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member

Talked with my doc today about HGH

About 3 years ago i had a cancerous tumor in my leg. It was taken out and i have been healthy since. Always in the back of my mind their were questions about my previous steroid use and if that caused the tumor etc.

About a year ago i hooked up with the best Oncology doctor in my area. He is considered one of the best in the field in the USA. Anyways last year i during my exam i came clean about my previous steroid use. Told him ive done cycles on and off for about 4 years. He said that had nothing to do with my tumor etc and that it was all hype pretty much. That steroids dont cause cancer.

I wanted to always try hgh and have seen a lot of posts saying if you had cancer, have a family history of cancer, that you should not run HGH. Im sure you have read this before on other boards etc. Something about if you have cancerous cells in your body that it will speed up the growth of the cancer etc.

Anyways i just had my yearly check up and i told him my interest in HGH and what i had heard about not taking it cause of cancer etc. He said that there is no medical data to back that claim that HGH increases the rate at which cancer spreads etc. He also said that he has perscribed Deca and a lot of HGH in his lifetime to cancer patients in the past. He said he has some patients that had extremely bad cases of cancer that survived it, take HGH on a regular basis now and are 100% healthy individuals . That it would be ok for me to start up taking HGH.

Anyways i just thought i would share his opinon with everyone. Im going to be starting my HGH for 6 months after my current cycle is finished, and i cant wait

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    I'm glad for ya bro. I just got my test results from my doc and my test levels are really low. I''m hoping I will get some test or HGH. Good luck and let us know how it is working.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    I'm glad for ya bro. I just got my test results from my doc and my test levels are really low. I''m hoping I will get some test or HGH. Good luck and let us know how it is working.
    Not sure about the HGH but ask for injectable test, tell him the idea of having to put a gel on every day does't sound like something you would be able to do, but a shot once a week or every 2 weeks is something you can live with

JohnnyB

Thread Information