Puffader is offline Senior Member

Laws about having GH without script

What's the worse that can happen if the law finds a month supply of GH in my house. It was purchased from China. Since GH is not a scheduled drug, or is it?

thanks!

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Thanks!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Also law very from state to state

JohnnyB

zaarel is offline Junior Member

re hgh laws

One thing that people often don't realize is that there is a difference in the law as it relates to domestically FDA approved drugs vs foreign versions of the same drugs. The article referenced by Rick Collins is more in reference to possessing FDA approved HGH (as is the chart in his book detailing hgh laws at the various states). If the substance in possession is chinese gh (ala jinotropin etc) its a totally different set of law. This can and is prosecuted under possessing unapproved foreign versions of a drug. This is a federal law and applicable to all states. It is a felony. If I get a chance I will try to dig up a reference to the exact law.

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    Dammit I knew that sounded to damn good to be true when I read that the first time. I know this site runs behind a little on things everyonce in a while so I figured the laws might have changed since that was written... Somebody should seriously put a side note on the page, cuz I took it as not being that big of a deal if you just have some of it.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    Dammit I knew that sounded to damn good to be true when I read that the first time. I know this site runs behind a little on things everyonce in a while so I figured the laws might have changed since that was written... Somebody should seriously put a side note on the page, cuz I took it as not being that big of a deal if you just have some of it.
    I see you enjoy bumping old HGH threads....second one I've noticed.You don't look at dates?

~Pinnacle~

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    Yeah Im new to this forum thingy... Either way though, its an old thread, and there is still a link on the main page that I and a few of my friends read to help influence our decisions, not that I realize it is a felony I think Im gonna be a little more careful than I had been when I thought it was just a slap on the wrist.

Thread Information