Thread: SLIN & PCT?

HGH4life is offline Junior Member

Cool SLIN & PCT?

---ust finished a 12 wk AAS cycle, and took SLIN for 4 wks during that time. i'm in my PCT phase,should I not use the slin again till I go back on another cycle or can I use it during my PCT?

THANKS,

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supper swoll
    ---ust finished a 12 wk AAS cycle, and took SLIN for 4 wks during that time. i'm in my PCT phase,should I not use the slin again till I go back on another cycle or can I use it during my PCT?

THANKS,
    yeah its great for pct, helps keep the gains when your body is returnin to its normal output. Highly recommended.

alo

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I read a study, it's been a long time ago, so I don't remember all the details, but I do remember it had an increase in LH while using slin. I also remember reading a responce to that study and the person said it didn't work, but he posted no study to back his claim. So best case here, is if someone has tried it and noticed it helped, which we already have.

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Slin is basically an upregulated nutrient delivery system. You can use it whenever you want as long as it's used properly with the correct amount of time off. It's the most anabolic hormone available and would go great for PCT. As Alo said it's great for keeping gains.

hardcorpcomp is offline New Member
    I used slin for the first time in PCT 6 weeks ago with great results. It kept my muscles full and gave me great pumps in the gym. I don't know about you but I rarely feel "good" working out while on PCT. Slin changed that for me and I believe helped me minimize my muscle loss.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorpcomp
    I used slin for the first time in PCT 6 weeks ago with great results. It kept my muscles full and gave me great pumps in the gym. I don't know about you but I rarely feel "good" working out while on PCT. Slin changed that for me and I believe helped me minimize my muscle loss.

Thats great news. It's on thing to read it on the screen or on paper but always better to recieve personal feedback from it.

Thread Information