Zues is offline Associate Member

Question 3 IGF-1 Questions

Have a few questions on IGF-1. First off I am not going to run GH with the IGF cause I can only afford one.
    1) Would running IGF-1, 5 days on 2 days off be as effective as ED? Reason is on the weekends I go to Canada and I think it would be too fragile to bring with and going through customs and all.
    2) Should I only run it 4 weeks on 4 off? My source said you can run it for as long as you want and the reason guys run it only for 4 weeks is because of cost. Would it be ineffective if I ran it for longer than 4 weeks or would I get any bad sides?
    3) For a first time user would it be okay to run 50 or 60 mcg instead of 40. I've read in some places that some guys dont really feel anything with 40mcg.

And yes I am going to run slin with it 4 weeks on 4 off, along with AS.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    1) Would running IGF-1, 5 days on 2 days off be as effective as ED? Reason is on the weekends I go to Canada and I think it would be too fragile to bring with and going through customs and all. Hey Zues for a reason like that you are waaay better off running the 5/2 split. Obviously ED is better but most seem to run only on work out days anyway
    2) Should I only run it 4 weeks on 4 off? My source said you can run it for as long as you want and the reason guys run it only for 4 weeks is because of cost. Would it be ineffective if I ran it for longer than 4 weeks or would I get any bad sides?I'm not saying that what your source is saying is from a marketing standpoint, but that's what it sounds like to me. IMO I would never run a compound for an extensive period of time that was effecting my BG levels.
    3) For a first time user would it be okay to run 50 or 60 mcg instead of 40. I've read in some places that some guys dont really feel anything with 40mcg.My first run was with 40mcg and I didnt feel anything and bumped up to 50mcg after 2 weeks. Going to run the same 50mcg this time around. I'd start with the 50.

And yes I am going to run slin with it 4 weeks on 4 off, along with AS.

What kind of Igf do you have Zues?

I don't have it yet. My source is going to get them soon. He told me what they were a while ago but I cannot remember.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    jay pretty much covered it all up. and i wiuld'nt run it for any longer then 6 weeks cause thats when the gains slowdown. your better of running it 4on/4off with slin in between.

-rodge

I don't have it yet. My source is going to get them soon. He told me what they were a while ago but I cannot remember.

Keep us posted brotha

D-REAL-O.L is offline New Member
    1) Would running IGF-1, 5 days on 2 days off be as effective as ED? Reason is on the weekends I go to Canada and I think it would be too fragile to bring with and going through customs and all............. SOME FOKS LIKE TO RUN THERE IGF 5, ON 2, OFF... AND THEY SPEAK OF GOOD RESULTS. I PERSONALLY LIKE TO GO 7 STRAIGHT... KEEPS THE LEVELS MORE STABILE.

2) Should I only run it 4 weeks on 4 off? .....YES THAT WOULD WORK PERFECTLY!!! NOT TO LONG, AND ITS NOT TO SHORT.

My source said you can run it for as long as you want and the reason guys run it only for 4 weeks is because of cost..... YOU NEED TO DROP YOUR SOURCE, AND GO TO SOMEONE ELSE. THIS CAT HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!! COST IS FAR FROM THE REASON WHY YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO STAY ON "FOREVER"....

Would it be ineffective if I ran it for longer than 4 weeks or would I get any bad sides? YOU WILL FIND THAT AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME.. SAY 4 WEEKS, YOUR RESULT ARE NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME, SO ITS BEST TO COME OFF AND GIVE YOUR SELF A BREAK....

3) For a first time user would it be okay to run 50 or 60 mcg instead of 40. I've read in some places that some guys dont really feel anything with 40mcg...... I WOULD SAY YES TO THIS..... JUST WATCH YOURSELF AND BUMP UP YOUR DOSAGE ON HOW YOU FEEL... BUT STARTING OFF AT 60MCGS IS SOMETHING I WOULD SUGGEST, ALONG WITH A GOOD DIET, AND THE PROPER AMOUNT OF PROTEIN INTAKE, AND CARBS, AN CALORIES!!!!

And yes I am going to run slin with it 4 weeks on 4 off, along with AS. JUST BE CAREFUL WITH THE SLIN.... [/QUOTE]

Good luck my friend, Hope all works out for you, and you make the gains your looking for...

I think what I will do is 6 on 1 off. I can always shoot it Saturday morning before I leave my house, and if there is a weekend I do not go then I will run it 7 days straight. So I also think that I'm going to start with 50mcg and see how it works for me then maybe bump it up to 60 if I feel I am ready. I'll run it for 4 weeks at a time like you guys said. My final question is...
    1) On workout days how soon after PWO do I want to shoot it, along with how long after do I shoot the Slin?
    2) I hear that IGF increases your sensitiviy to Slin, so I'm assuming that I would not want to run as much. The most I have ran is 10iu and I weigh a lean 180 right now. So what is the max amount of Slin I would want to run?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1) On workout days how soon after PWO do I want to shoot it, along with how long after do I shoot the Slin?
    2) I hear that IGF increases your sensitiviy to Slin, so I'm assuming that I would not want to run as much. The most I have ran is 10iu and I weigh a lean 180 right now. So what is the max amount of Slin I would want to run?
    1) asap
    2)igf does indeed increase insulin sensitivity. so after the lr3 igf-1 cycle ends and you begin the slin start of low like 6iu and work your way back up.

-rodge

2)igf does indeed increase insulin sensitivity. so after the lr3 igf-1 cycle ends and you begin the slin start of low like 6iu and work your way back up.

-rodge[/QUOTE]

So you are saying thake it for 4 weeks then run slin for 4 weeks? I thought you ran them at the same time for 4 weeks.

So you are saying thake it for 4 weeks then run slin for 4 weeks? I thought you ran them at the same time for 4 weeks.

I'm not going to even try to speak for Rodge but I know that he was always a great advocate of cycling them on opposite months.

Search on a few threads Zues and you'll find that out buddy.

IF you're going to run them simultaneosly you better be careful, BG monitor is a definite requirement.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 10-26-2005 at 10:48 AM.

Check out post #12 Zues

LR3 IGF and slin together

rmuscle is offline New Member
    i think these guys sumed it up . the one thing i want to coment on about running it to lon is something i read while reasearching igf once is that anything that has igf receptors will grow and they say your intestines has igf receptors so you dont want to run for more than 50 days to avoid any digestive track problems.once again this is only something i read.

Thread Information