patriot37 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Refrigerator malfunction is the GH still good

To members,

My buddy is an idiot in that he has a old beat up fridge which he hasnt replaced. The problem is he has his GH in there and the fridge power or something went out all day so his GH went from cold to warm and back and forth. I know that jintropin is stable and can be at 86 degrees for 30 days or something like that. My question for him is: are tempature changes detrimental to the GH? If not, what circumstances would damage the hormone so I can make him aware of what not to do?

Thanks,

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot37
    To members,

My buddy is an idiot in that he has a old beat up fridge which he hasnt replaced. The problem is he has his GH in there and the fridge power or something went out all day so his GH went from cold to warm and back and forth. I know that jintropin is stable and can be at 86 degrees for 30 days or something like that. My question for him is: are tempature changes detrimental to the GH? If not, what circumstances would damage the hormone so I can make him aware of what not to do?

Thanks,
    Was it reconsituted? If it went bad, it would be cloudy. If it was not, don't worry, but it is not a good idea to heat cycle it.

Buy a refrig.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Was it reconsituted? .

That's an important question. Will make the biggest diff in deciding whether its still good or not.

I know people always say to keep it refridgerated even if not reconstituted. And that definitely is the better way to go. Even when GH is kept in the pharmacy it is kept in a fridge.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 10-25-2005 at 08:56 AM.

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    If your friend needs help repairing the problem (refrigerator) pm and I will try to help, this is what I do for a living.

Twostones

D-REAL-O.L is offline New Member
    hehehehe that made me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by STONES2
    If your friend needs help repairing the problem (refrigerator) pm and I will try to help, this is what I do for a living.

Twostones

patriot37 is offline New Member

Lightbulb

bro's

Thanks for the knowledge it was reconstituted with the distilled water that comes with the kit. I didnt ask him if it was cloudy or not. I will check.

Thanks bro's

Thread Information