BIG BASTARD is offline New Member

What Is The Largest Hgh Quantity I Can Take???

WHAT IS THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF GH I CAN TAKE WITHOUT CAUSING HARDCORE DAMAGE. CURRENTLY TAKING 25 IU PER DAY SPLIT BETWEEN MORNING AND EVENING. LOOKING TO BOOST IS TO 30 IU PER DAY. ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT????
    Last edited by BIG BASTARD; 11-01-2005 at 09:21 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This is a joke right? If it's not it should be

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    This is a joke right? If it's not it should be

JohnnyB

It has to be a joke

goose is offline Banned

goose4........

simm is offline Senior Member
    Maybe 2.5iu Upping to 3iu......Right??? If wrong then u are a nob...seriously

Quote Originally Posted by simm
    Maybe 2.5iu Upping to 3iu......Right??? If wrong then u are a nob...seriously
    You bring up a good point, he could mean 25-30iu on the slin pin, which would be 2.5-3iu if it's 10iu suspended in 1ml of solution

JohnnyB

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    You bring up a good point, he could mean 25-30iu on the slin pin, which would be 2.5-3iu if it's 10iu suspended in 1ml of solution

JohnnyB
    I hope so!

25 Iu In A Standard Insulan Syringe. No Jokes. Divided In Two Doses 8 Iu In The Morning And 12 Iu At Night. No I Dont Mean 0.8 Or 1.2 I Mean [b]12 Iu And 8 Iu. Im A Hardcore User. No F*@#ing Around Here. Put On 9 Kgs In 2 Weeks.

Howardo is offline Junior Member
    and 8 of those kgs is water.

How dumb are you!! taking water tabs to make sure of that knob jocky

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG BASTARD
    Im A Hardcore User. No F*@#ing Around Here. .
    your def f*cking with your health with such insane and unnessecary high doses.

and those 9kg could allready be from enlarged intestines.

if you really need that much growht to see gains then i would search for another hobby.

-rodge

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    your def f*cking with your health with such insane and unnessecary high doses.

and those 9kg could allready be from enlarged intestines.

if you really need that much growht to see gains then i would search for another hobby.

-rodge
    enlarged intestines doesn't sound to pleasing. do you have the gh gut going already? what dosing did your last run of gh consist of?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    25 Iu In A Standard Insulan Syringe. No Jokes. Divided In Two Doses 8 Iu In The Morning And 12 Iu At Night. No I Dont Mean 0.8 Or 1.2 I Mean [b]12 Iu And 8 Iu. Im A Hardcore User. No F*@#ing Around Here. Put On 9 Kgs In 2 Weeks.
    wait a minute, isn't that 20iu's total ?

and your occupation is accounting. not quite understanding this.

I wouldn't say hardcore, I'd say misinformed. High doses doesn't make anyone hard core, it make them deal with health problems.

As far as 9 kilos in 2 weeks, that's 19.8 lbs, I can't believe that's all muscle and not water and/or organ growth

JohnnyB

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Horrible thread should be deleted.

I wouldn't say hardcore, I'd say misinformed. High doses doesn't make anyone hard core, it make them deal with health problems.As far as 9 kilos in 2 weeks, that's 19.8 lbs, I can't believe that's all muscle and not water and/or organ growth

JohnnyB
    So True

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

if this were true..

you wouldn't need to ask us if there is a problem increasing 25iu to 30-iu..

so ..

BS..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maximum Gh Dosages-bsmeter.gif  
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    wait a minute, isn't that 20iu's total ?

and your occupation is accounting. not quite understanding this.
    Hey Punch I was thinking the same thiing.

Thanks Red Barron , Just to clear something up here, I actually am not taking GH myself, I am just trying to find out for my brother, went and cleared a couple things up, YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT!!! MY APOLOGEEEES!!! My bro is taking 2 UI of GH per day, split into morning and evening shots. What he is looking to do is increase the dose to 3 IU or Maybe 4 UI per day. Are these amounts safe and will the benefits out weigh the side effects. Sorry for the mix up!!! He weighs in at 286 pounds / or 130kg and has been training for years. He is 5.9"-6" tall. AGAIN SORRY FOR THE MIX UP, WASNT VERY WELL INFORMED, JUST TRYING TO HELP MY BROTHER OUT. Any thoughts on the new doses??

tek. is offline Junior Member
    yeah should be fine

SHOT RedBaron YOU ARE A LEGEND!!! Really appreciate it. You the most helpfull!! Just spoke to my bro on the phone. He says shot

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I hope you are right spy ... I suspect maybe more a lack of understanding of an IU. I have ran into people that have taken a 10 IU vial of Jintropin, reconstituted it with 200 IU's of BW, and then tried to have a discussion with me about how to best utilize their 200 IU's of HGH. Trying to explain the whole concept of 10 IU's of actual HGH suspended in 200 IU's of liquid seems to escape some people.

I would potentially suspect that here. 25 IU's of HGH would conservatively cost $50 american per day X 7 X 30 day per month X 6 month cycle ... this guy would have to have some pretty fair amounts of expendable cash to be floating $63,000 american for the 4-5 pounds extra that HGH is going to equate to over a cycle.

To answer his query though - You will end up causing permanent, irreversible growth of things you really DON'T want growing if you run your 6 month cycle at your current "25 IU's".

For a bodybuilder to get all of the advantage that HGH is going to offer, you only need to inject 4-8 IU's per day. While it is true that Ronnie, Jay, and the 300 + pounders of the world shoot more like 10 - 15 per day, their problem is 1) they have blown their receptors to hell for just about every substance known to man and have keep increasing doses to keep that 300 pounds. 2) If you look at pros at this level, they have a very poor prognosis at a long healthy life. Every year we read about them dying ... age 30, age 40, age 50 ... they are REALLY living on borrowed time if they make it to 55-60 ... and then with a myriad of health issues. Using them as your model will lead to a host of health problems you really don't want to deal with. The sad part about the pros is that they do deal with many of them ... they aren't in the press because that would take away from the glamour, but make no mistake ... If you are attempting to be that big, you are going to wreck your health in the process.

We need to start looking backward to the pros of the 70's ... big, symetrical, and able to get there without unreasonable levels of AAS and peptides.

I have to agree with JohnnyB ... adding 9kg of water and bloat doesn't equal hardcore ... It equals a future patient with a LOT of problems. There is no shortcut ... Eat a TON of protein every couple of hours, workout hard and then for peak sake rest and let those muscle grow ... then use AAS and peptide assist to add the icing on the cake. Build you body only with hormones and those extra hormones leave, you go back to square one. Build a great body, then add to it with hormones, you will be not only big, but also healthy for life.

Rant over ... hope maybe even one person will listen. Abusive doses are getting to be more and more the norm ... really sad commentary on the sport in general!
    Just had to say what a great post!!

goose4....

Got another question, My brother Currently taking 2 IU GH split in two shots, one morning and one evening. His one concern is that he doesnt feel hungry, now the thing is that most people say their hunger is extreme. What could be causing this lack of hunger.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

Thanks for the help!! Appreciate it.

Thread Information