ivanbegood is offline New Member

New to HGH, please help!

Hi, so i'm not gonna lie to you and pretend I'm a bodybuilder. I am a cyclist but unlike Lance, I do the short distance indoors like the olympic style chase you see on tv. Most of my team mates are huge, these guys have thighs of a Mr. Olympia and I am a skinny white boy with lots of talent. I never tried anyting besides your average protein shakes and whole lot of creatine. This might sound funny but I got this rich fan, some "wanna be never made it" older dude that is loaded and he keeps telling me "You gotta get bigger boy", "your legs are too skinny" , "you need more mass to be more explosive in that finish", "everyone is doing it" etc....
    I never paid any attention to him until last week after finishig 3rd in a track meet, when he showed up and gave me a "gift" and he said there is more to come because "he just wants me to achive my full potential". The gift was a pack of (i'm reading the box) GenLei JINTROPIN (98) HMDA No.S-05 10x10IU vials and a bottle of insulin type r. He wants me to call him to ask him how to use it (im to friggen scared he will ask to come over to show me!)
    I was friggen shocked. I personaly think this old pervert wants to get in my tight cycling pants but i dont swing it that way! Then again, maybe he just a nice guy with lots of $$$ trying to help me.
    I'm asking you pros: is he trying to help me with this stuff? I mean I have no idea about it...i hear good things and did some reading on it but I thought I would ask the experts. What's this stuff worth? Can I test positive with an urine sample taking this stuff? How do I take it...im'a newbie! Can this stuff hurt my body or my organs? Any help and thoughts on this are most appreciated. I do go to the gym about 4 times/week but i'm on the bike daily, doing sprints and workouts.
    Anyways, please share your thoughts or advice good or bad, I can handle it and thank you.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    1 kit wil last about a month, if you use 3iu every day, I would use that in split doses. 1.5iu in the am an 1.5 in afternoon. But before you start accepting gifts from someone, that could have motive as you said. I ask what the expectaion was for the gift and if there's any it's not a gift it's a payment, for something down the road, becareful.

JohnnyB

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I ask what the expectaion was for the gift and if there's any it's not a gift it's a payment, for something down the road, becareful.

JohnnyB
    Good looking out...

ivanbegood, this guy in your own words is old pervert. I think you already know what he wants; so, what are you going to do?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanbegood
    ! Then again, maybe he just a nice guy with lots of $$$ trying to help me.

Dam that would be a first in my book. If thats the case knock yourself out.

Once when I was bartending I had some guy in his mid 40's come up to me and tip me huge lumps throughout the night. Thought maybe he had money and was hooking me up. But when he was starring at me and tipping me $50 a drink I began to speculate. Then at the end of the night before last call he came up to me and asked me if he could just blow me and thats it. I didnt have to do anything. He would pay me $5,000 just to sit there and take it. Told me he had a huge house not too far away from the club. I told him no and to get the **** away from me and he started yelling at me. Told me that he spent $300 on me and that I owed him. So I cracked him in the eye and thought I was going to get fired. The bouncer was right next to me and they dragged him out. WTF is wrong with people.

Not trying to jack the thread. Thought this would somehow help ya out. It related pretty good dont you think?? Maybe I should stop bartending in tank tops.?????

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    . I didnt have to do anything. He would pay me $5,000 just to sit there and take it. Told me he had a huge house not too far away from the club. I told him no ?
    Come on..fess up!!That is where you got the cash for HGH and IGF,who you shitting here.

~Pinnacle~

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Come on..fess up!!That is where you got the cash for HGH and IGF,who you shitting here.

~Pinnacle~

Yeah, everything became crystal clear

Thanks for the replies & advice guys......with regards to the old man, i asked around and I heard that he does wierd things like that besides being loaded. I heard that once he bought this bike (worth 10 G's...a pedal bike!) as a gift for some guy a couple of years back because the kid didn't have any $ and had shitty equipment but regardless, he was a good biker. And by no means he wants any money for this stuff.....a buddy of mine told me today that the guy is straight as an arrow and his wife and two sons were killed in Bosnia (he immigrated or escaped to US) something like 10-12 yrs ago. Damn....
    Anyways, ty for your advice JohnnyB...I will try that split routine you mentioned. What's the insulin for and do I need to take it with the GH? And can anyone tell me if this stuff can show in a urine doping test? Doping tests are one of the reasons why I never tried any anabolics...even though some of my team mates are doing it and telling me you can mask it somehow....
    Can GH and insulin have any bad effects on my liver?

Thanks again guys...I appreciate it.

PS. Is this kit he gave me expensive? What's it worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the fantastic life of being a nightclub bartender. You never know what you're going to run into.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    Yeah, everything became crystal clear

Dude the best part about this story is that it's 100% true!!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I remember reading something Flex Wheeler said, about people offering money and gifts, that had sexual connections to it. Always go with your first instinct or info you have heard.

The kit can be had for $250 and up, oh yeah don't mess with slin for now, you need to be very educated on that before using

JohnnyB

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanbegood
    Anyways, ty for your advice JohnnyB...I will try that split routine you mentioned. What's the insulin for and do I need to take it with the GH? And can anyone tell me if this stuff can show in a urine doping test? Doping tests are one of the reasons why I never tried any anabolics...even though some of my team mates are doing it and telling me you can mask it somehow....
    Can GH and insulin have any bad effects on my liver?

Thanks again guys...I appreciate it.

PS. Is this kit he gave me expensive? What's it worth?
    Both HGH and insulin are essentially undetectable, though supposedly the IOC now has a test that can detect HGH use in the last month or two. Insulin can be very anabolic when used correctly. However you can also kill yourself if you are too agressive or carekess with it. Definitely something you want to completely understand before using.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Dont put something into your body that "Some dude gave you" Thats common sense but I commend you for asking first.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    1 kit wil last about a month, if you use 3iu every day, I would use that in split doses. 1.5iu in the am an 1.5 in afternoon.
    JohnnyB
    Hi JohnnyB and thanks again for your advice. I will try this split routine with 1.5 iu in am and 1.5 in pm. How many days of the week? 5 days on & 2 days off? Everyday? What's better and do I continue untill this 100 IU kit runs out or take any breaks? One last thing...people inject in diferent parts of their body...where do you recommend is the best spot for GH and is it okay to use insulin seringe for it?

Much appreciate the help

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would go for ed if possible.
    run it for as long as possible.
    subq. in the belly not to close to the bellybutton.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i would go for ed if possible.
    run it for as long as possible.
    subq. in the belly not to close to the bellybutton.

-rodge
    Rodge(r) that, 10-4 and muchas gracias!

Thread Information