Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member

IGF LR3 reconstitution lowdown

I'm getting conflict reports on the life of constituted LR3.

I can get it pre-mixed a lot cheaper where it's supposed to last a week non friged and a year friged.

A place I've liked for supplies sells it now and they say it only last 24 hours reconstituted and it's a lot more expensive buying it in 100 mg/vial powder form.

I'd rather pay 1/3 as much if for the reconstituted version if I'm only losing a little potency by getting it in the mail and then putting it in fridge.

Would someone that knows for sure care to respons?

Los amigos.......gracias.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fantastic
    I'm getting conflict reports on the life of constituted LR3.

I can get it pre-mixed a lot cheaper where it's supposed to last a week non friged and a year friged.

A place I've liked for supplies sells it now and they say it only last 24 hours reconstituted and it's a lot more expensive buying it in 100 mg/vial powder form.

I'd rather pay 1/3 as much if for the reconstituted version if I'm only losing a little potency by getting it in the mail and then putting it in fridge.

Would someone that knows for sure care to respons?

Los amigos.......gracias.
    There was a study I've read more than a few times on AR that shows that igf-1 stays good for a year or so at room temp (69-71F?), pre diluted. I think it's a few years? You just don't want it exposed to higher temps or direct light for an extended period.

Thread Information