warlock is offline Associate Member

How to get jintropin ready

Hi,

I received my GH a couple of days ago but I am still uncertain as to how I should get it ready to inject. It is jintropin. Each box has 10 vials of 10 IU's each and then there are 10 amps of 1ml of water. My question is, How do I get it ready?

How do i mix it? Let's say I am going to do 4 Iu's of GH a day. Do I first draw the water and then the GH itself? How much water should I draw?

I am quite confused so if someone would explain I would be highly grateful.

Thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Hi,

I received my GH a couple of days ago but I am still uncertain as to how I should get it ready to inject. It is jintropin. Each box has 10 vials of 10 IU's each and then there are 10 amps of 1ml of water. My question is, How do I get it ready?

How do i mix it? Let's say I am going to do 4 Iu's of GH a day. Do I first draw the water and then the GH itself? How much water should I draw?

I am quite confused so if someone would explain I would be highly grateful.

Thanks
    PM sent

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    there is more than a 100 tread about that have you did your homework??
    be careful of the vaccum in the bottle, put a needle in the rubber to vent it, then inject your water inside, it's important to inject the water on the side of the bottle not directly on the podwer, after gently swirld the vial to mix the powder and water... ask some one but i think the 1ml water they gave you is sterile water so you need to inject the gh no more than 24-48hours, you should get bacteriostatic water!

Bizz

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizz
    there is more than a 100 tread about that have you did your homework??
    be careful of the vaccum in the bottle, put a needle in the rubber to vent it, then inject your water inside, it's important to inject the water on the side of the bottle not directly on the podwer, after gently swirld the vial to mix the powder and water... ask some one but i think the 1ml water they gave you is sterile water so you need to inject the gh no more than 24-48hours, you should get bacteriostatic water!

Bizz
    I am all set now. Jayhova is a great guy and took his time and explained everything I need to know in detail. Kudos to him!!

Thanks

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    I am all set now. Jayhova is a great guy and took his time and explained everything I need to know in detail. Kudos to him!!

Thanks
    there a lot of guys here, who are great and helpfull...

Bizz

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Thanks

Thank You. I'm always willing to help a good person. There have been a selective few that have helped me along the way as well. We all have to help each other

Thread Information