needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

IGF-1 for 15 Days @ 40mcg - First Time

I admitedly did not have hardly any time off from my first cycle to my second and subsiquently i am hardly gaining anything 6 weeks in as i ounly had 2 weeks off after PCT...im going to cut my cycle short and run PCT with HCG but i have an oratrophin IGF -1 kit here, i planed on saving it and was unsure wether to use it or not but now im thinking, would i benifit from 15 days worth of IGF 1 at 40mcg or would it be a waste ? should i run this then PCT or just save it for the future

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I admitedly did not have hardly any time off from my first cycle to my second and subsiquently i am hardly gaining anything 6 weeks in as i ounly had 2 weeks off after PCT...im going to cut my cycle short and run PCT with HCG but i have an oratrophin IGF -1 kit here, i planed on saving it and was unsure wether to use it or not but now im thinking, would i benifit from 15 days worth of IGF 1 at 40mcg or would it be a waste ? should i run this then PCT or just save it for the future

Well..................I could sit here and type away everything I know about LR3 from personal experience plus from what I've learned from others. But dont think that will help much b/c I think Oratrophin is garbage.

I know a handful of people that have taken it and they all came to the same conclusion, WASTE OF MONEY.

I'm curious to see if others agree or not. Like I said that's not a comment from personal experience but that't the feedback I've gotten

is IGF-1 really as dangrrouse as people make out or is it over hyped

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldn't use HCG during PCT, it's not for PCT, it's to be used during the cycle, at low doses, not after at high doses. You're not following any normal protocol, you did do time on = time off and that's after PCT is done.

So you need to figure out what you're going to do and stick with it. I have talked to guys that couldn't wait to do another cycle and started early. They had sexual problems, so I would advise when you start PCT. Stay on it until you sex drive is back.

JohnnyB

is IGF-1 really as dangrrouse as people make out or is it over hyped
    I didn't know anyone that knew anything about it consided it dangerous

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well..................I could sit here and type away everything I know about LR3 from personal experience plus from what I've learned from others. But dont think that will help much b/c I think Oratrophin is garbage.

I know a handful of people that have taken it and they all came to the same conclusion, WASTE OF MONEY.

I'm curious to see if others agree or not. Like I said that's not a comment from personal experience but that't the feedback I've gotten
    I've used it had good results, but of cource using 60mcg and up of LR3 is going to be better. If I remember right, you didn't respond to 40mcg of injectable either, you needed higher doses, if I'm wrong, post it cause I don't remember everything

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    If I remember right, you didn't respond to 40mcg of injectable either, you needed higher doses, if I'm wrong, post it cause I don't remember everything

JohnnyB
    You are totally correct. I started my first run at 40mcg and it was a total waste. I ramped it up to 80mcg and thats when the reuslts came in.

You were right about the Igtropin Johnny. You were the first one to say that it sucked. I've been running it at 50mcg for 2 weeks already and nada. Bumping it up to 100mcg as of tomorrow. Just sucks when you spend $290 on 1mg and use it up in 10 days.

LIVE AND LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dayum, I actully remember something Yup GenSci's LR3 sux, but I believe this Bro is talking about the oral LR3 OraTropin-1 or maybe I'm wrong.

Bro are you talking about the oral LR3 Oratropin-1?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    dayum, I actully remember something Yup GenSci's LR3 sux, but I believe this Bro is talking about the oral LR3 OraTropin-1 or maybe I'm wrong.

Bro are you talking about the oral LR3 Oratropin-1?

JohnnyB

NO NO NO we're good. He's using OraTropin-1, I just happened to comment on my use with the IgTropin. Not trying to highjack anyones thread, LOL
    Last edited by SPIKE; 11-15-2005 at 07:22 PM.

OraTropin-1 is what i have, whats the deal is it any good? 15x40mcg syringes iv got so that would take me to just over 2 weeks, would i see more results running 80mcg for 15 days ? Where would i notice it most, weighjt gain or drop in BF, or strength ? Is 2 weeks long enough at 80mcg? Or what about 60mcg for 3 weeks ?
    I have one kit at the mo, i could possibly get one more but dont want to go wild...

Would 80mcg for 7 days do anything ?

Thread Information