Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member

Gensci's IGF-LR3

I have been using Gensci's HGH for a couple of months now and I am going to start mt test cycle at 600mgs/ week and stay around 5iu ED 5/2 with the HGH. I'm wanting to add IGF to the mix..... so my questions are as follows:

1) what dose should I start the IGF at?
    2) what is the mixing solution that Gensci uses in their kits?
    3) how long is it stable for after it is mixed?

thanks in advance

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?
    I have been using Gensci's HGH for a couple of months now and I am going to start mt test cycle at 600mgs/ week and stay around 5iu ED 5/2 with the HGH. I'm wanting to add IGF to the mix..... so my questions are as follows:

1) what dose should I start the IGF at?
    2) what is the mixing solution that Gensci uses in their kits?
    3) how long is it stable for after it is mixed?

thanks in advance

Did you pick up the IGF yet??

I just sent the money today. Why? Dont say you have bad news for me

I just sent the money today. Why? Dont say you have bad news for me

Its just that I ran LR3 a few times and am currently running Igtropin. I feel as if It was a waste. I havent gotten nearly the reuslts as I did from suspended. Plus the price is substantially more then others.

How many mgs did you get?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You should of went with M-R's suspended stuff

JohnnyB

I didnt find their HGH to be potent as I thought it would be. But then again I was taking it alone. I was at one point at 10iu a day 5/2 and I didn't see much of anything other than a drop in body fat and a little added muscle. Thats why I planned on starting the IGF at 100mcgs a day 5/2. I just dont have any other connection for HGH at the moment so I went with what I could get. I plan on getting another kit so I will be able to run it for 4 weeks at 100mcgs per day so maybe i will go with MR's to see which one works best for me

I didnt find their HGH to be potent as I thought it would be. But then again I was taking it alone. I was at one point at 10iu a day 5/2 and I didn't see much of anything other than a drop in body fat and a little added muscle.

I forgot to mention another thing i noticed with their HGH was a nice little growth in my left wrist that I have to have checked out tomorrow.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i always liked the results of igtropin even at a dose of 50mcg ed but when i tried MR suspended lr3 i got the same results or even maybe slightly better for a fraction of the cost.

-rodge

I didn't see much of anything other than a drop in body fat and a little added muscle.

Then that's a good thing. Running GH alone won't give you anything more then that.

10iu's was probably a dose that you started bumping up from around 4iu's. When you didnt see a massive weight and LBM gain you probably thought you werent running enough of it. AM I getting warm?

GH has always given me great keepable gains. But its in no means something thats going to give you remarkable gains as far as weight goes. With the money spent on GH it can be handed down to a great AAS cycle that will most of the time give people more of what they're looking for.

Yes you are. I figured that upping the dose would give me more gains but it didnt. I dont care what brand you get and who you get it from or how cheap someone can get it.....once you start running 10iu's a day it gets way too expensive. Thats why I am going to run 5iu's and add some test to the mix and then add the IGF as soon as I get it. I think this will result in some good gains. what do you think?

what do you think?
    I think you're learning

Take the money that you're saving on the GH and put it elsewhere. As you already mentioned, Test and IGF. With the aid of the IGF you can even further drop your GH dose and extend it some more. Dont get discouraged with your GH results BG. Its really a great addition to any cycle wether cutting or bulking.

You never really discussed your goals so when you're ready to change a few things post a thread on your goals and past cycling experience. Then we can really get the ball rolling

My cycle experience isnt that expansive. i've done 4 cycles all consisting of test. I've tried EQ and didnt really like it and I've ran dbol before. My test doses have ranged from 400mgs. a week to 1g a week. The most I have every gained from a cycle is 10 pounds, regradless of how much i ate or how hard I trained. My body has never reacted that well to test, thats why I wanted to do HGH and now the IGF. I'm hoping that with the synergy of these three compounds I will be able to put on a good amount of lean body mass.

My goals have always been to gain size. Right now I would like to be able to put on as much quality muscle as I can before spring rolls around and then I will try to lean up. I plan on continuing running the HGH while I cut down as well as maybe adding winny or anavar to help out. I'm also considering running a maintanance dose of test at 200mgs. per week also.

I've tried EQ and didnt really like it

The reason a lot of people dont like EQ is 2 reasons. A, they didnt run a high enough dose or B, they didnt run it long enough. IMO you have to stay above 500-600mgs and run it for at least 12-14 weeks.

Talking about running maintenece doses and staying on GH for a while really leads me to the conclusion that you want some serious muscle mass. I think at this stage you are better off checking out the Steroid forum. Since you have only ran test you have many options BG. You can take that money that you'll save on the GH and put it towards a great stack. Then while you're on that you can read up on some GH and have it down pact for when its time to run it.

I'm never one to stear someone off GH b/c I love the stuff. But I've gotten way more gains as far as muscle mass and weight off AAS then I ever will off GH. But based on your goals I think you are way better off stacking a few items and putting on that muscle you want.

Since some people are saying that they didn't like Gensci's IGF and/or it is under dosed, should I start out at a higher dose than what people are recommending to start at?

Since some people are saying that they didn't like Gensci's IGF and/or it is under dosed, should I start out at a higher dose than what people are recommending to start at?

That's going to draw a mixed bag of answers BG. The only reason I say yes is b/c when i started my introduction dose of 50mcgs I didnt see a dam thing!! As soon as I bumped it up to 80mcg I was on my way.

I'm assuming that you got your Igtropin direct from Gensci. And if you did the price is a bit heavy compared to a lot of other companies out there selling LR3. I"m running 100mcg's now and getting halfway decent results. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I feel as if I need that to get results. You can try out the 50mcg for 2 weeks and see how it goes. If you dont I"d jump up to 80mcg. Thats my opinion based on safety and personla use.

prealdeal is offline Junior Member

gensci

has anybody had any prob getting gh direct from gensci?
    if so what ? cause they are are what I'm getting is that I have to order 5 kits sound correct
    thanxs peace

Quote Originally Posted by prealdeal
    has anybody had any prob getting gh direct from gensci?
    if so what ? cause they are are what I'm getting is that I have to order 5 kits sound correct
    thanxs peace

Start a new thread, you'll get more responses

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Start a new thread, you'll get more responses
    thanks I will

Thread Information