Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'd just shoot Morning, PWO, and evening. I am currently doing this method with 10IU on WO days. 3IU/morning, 4IU/PWO, 3IU/evening.
    Is that a preference or do you believe it to be more effective than 2 iu x 5 inj?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    You know DD I have always thought that way myself as a typical training week consists of 5 days. But I do have to say I'm seeing and hearing more and more about training 3 days a week. I for one wont let up on my 5 days. That has worked for me but I'll never knock what works for others....To each is own and I'm sure you'll agree.....
    i love to workout 5 days a week with alot of sets,its a must imo. i don't buy that whole less is more protocol. at my gym there was this guy who had the chance of working out with mike mentzer a long time ago. now this was the guy who started the whole "high intensety,low rep/sets" kind of thing. now when the guy from my gym worked out with mentzer for the time he was there, he trained just like any other. i don't say that it does'nt have its place in bodybuilding but to rely merely on it... don't think so.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i love to workout 5 days a week with alot of sets,its a must imo. i don't buy that whole less is more protocol. at my gym there was this guy who had the chance of working out with mike mentzer a long time ago. now this was the guy who started the whole "high intensety,low rep/sets" kind of thing. now when the guy from my gym worked out with mentzer for the time he was there, he trained just like any other. i don't say that it does'nt have its place in bodybuilding but to rely merely on it... don't think so.

-rodge
    Guys, this is not the workout forum, this thread is about GH.

Just kidding, I cannot mess with Rodge.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid

Just kidding, I cannot mess with Rodge.

no you are correct. litle off topic.
    although i wonder if the way you workout has influence on how lr3 comes to his right.

-rodge

Ok, today is the first day that I will be running the GH @10 iu on Mon, Wed and Fri. I have taken a total of 6 iu so far....2 iu am, 2 iu pre wo and 2 iu post wo. I took my 3 rd shot at 2:30, so I will probably take 2 more iu at 5 and then the last 2 iu at 8.

I am not on AAS at the moment (I am going to run test and maybe deca in 6 weeks) or insulin ...I will start the Humalog as soon as I get my hands on some. So, I do not think or expect to see any results for now. Maybe in 6 weeks or so when I am on AAS and Slin.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    no you are correct. litle off topic.
    although i wonder if the way you workout has influence on how lr3 comes to his right.

-rodge
    I know that the amount of weight and the type of exercises would, but I dont know about the frequency of your workouts.

I am not Bodybuilding really, I am wrestling 6 nights a week (up to 3 hours a night) and that is why I am doing 3 wokouts with weights per week (Push, Pull and Legs). I am using the GH to stay lean, add a little muscle and to help with recovery.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You're right.. Sometimes it's just that you veer off into another interesting topic of discussion...... OK now back to the main topic here.

I know that the amount of weight and the type of exercises would, but I dont know about the frequency of your workouts.
    Why would the amount of weight and type of exercises effect LR3? I dont think I'm following this one..............

You're right.. Sometimes it's just that you veer off into another interesting topic of discussion...... OK now back to the main topic here.

Why would the amount of weight and type of exercises effect LR3? I dont think I'm following this one..............
    I dont know, I thought that heavy compound exercises would do this.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Is that a preference or do you believe it to be more effective than 2 iu x 5 inj?
    I just find it a Pain in the ass to be worrying about shooting GH 5times in one day when 3 would probably be just as effective at such a high dosage. I can't comment until I have tried both ways, although I will probably never try your way.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    We'll know soon enough, won't we?

The two key factors are Extemely high amounts of anabolics(5+ grams weekly) very high daily(15 iu minimum) dose HGH.This won't/doesn't work on the 1-2 gram weekly cycles.So for those reading this,don't get your hopes up running 700 mgs test weekly...isn't gonna happen...sorry..

~Pinnacle~
    yes your right pinn but the dose it doesnt have to be 5+grams, there is not a set rule here when running a high dose, it depends on the indivduals cycle history to determine the dose,
    example of this is i'am just coming to the end of my 30day cycle and i have had updates from 3 other BB'S who ran different dosages at the same time as me, now one BB ran 1gram a day with 16ius HGH, 2nd ran 750mg ED with 12 ius HGH ED, 3rd ran 500mg ED with 8ius HGH, now they are all using GH in different ways some 4on 4 off and some EOD, i havent had all the results in because they have about 1 week to go on the cycles but all of them are saying the exact same thing, they are all jumping in body mass on gh days, so its the high dose of AAS +HGH what is doing this, the guy who is running 1gram ED is a very high dose to him but the guy who is running 500mg ED is exactly the same as the guy running 1gram ED because of the indivduals cycle history,
    but your correct that 700mg of test a week isnt going to give the same results but it doesnt have to be 5+grams plus either it all depends on cycle history and what your body as been use to.
    am not guessing am sure your body is undistructable, keep up the hard work mate
    will PM you soon with update
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-24-2006 at 08:28 AM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    You know DD I have always thought that way myself as a typical training week consists of 5 days. But I do have to say I'm seeing and hearing more and more about training 3 days a week. I for one wont let up on my 5 days. That has worked for me but I'll never knock what works for others....To each is own and I'm sure you'll agree.....
    I totally agree,its hard enough to get to the gym so if you can only get there 3x week...good for you.I myself just finished up and 8 week 3 x week training period and the results were good (just to change things up) Im now back to 4 days and in a month i will be back to 5x week and keep it there as usual..

all im saying is if your gonna make the financial commitment and the willingness to accept the consequences of the discision to take GH and all the other supps you should be running with it then you really should not leave anything to chance and get the most out of it and be in the gym as often as possable..recovery wont be an issue running growth.

thats just me though,im anal like that.it was hard mentally to only train 3 x a week but i knew my body needed it.i feel like im still cheating myself training 5 days a week but im smarter to know better.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    I totally agree,its hard enough to get to the gym so if you can only get there 3x week...good for you.I myself just finished up and 8 week 3 x week training period and the results were good (just to change things up) Im now back to 4 days and in a month i will be back to 5x week and keep it there as usual..

all im saying is if your gonna make the financial commitment and the willingness to accept the consequences of the discision to take GH and all the other supps you should be running with it then you really should not leave anything to chance and get the most out of it and be in the gym as often as possable..recovery wont be an issue running growth.

thats just me though,im anal like that.it was hard mentally to only train 3 x a week but i knew my body needed it.i feel like im still cheating myself training 5 days a week but im smarter to know better.
    I agree, if there was no such thing as overtraining and your results were dependant upon how many hours you spent in the gym, I would live inside of the gym. I am not bodybuilding, I am doing this for wrestling...even if I were bodybuilding I think that I would go with a 4 day split.

Devldog, do you have any opinions directly related to the thread???

I agree, if there was no such thing as overtraining and your results were dependant upon how many hours you spent in the gym, I would live inside of the gym. I am not bodybuilding, I am doing this for wrestling...even if I were bodybuilding I think that I would go with a 4 day split.

Devldog, do you have any opinions directly related to the thread???
    I've given you my opinion and that was that I wouldnt make the investment for 3 day a week training.

Goodluck to you

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    I've given you my opinion and that was that I wouldnt make the investment for 3 day a week training.

Goodluck to you
    What do you think about running GH in this manner, for anyone, not just me??

What do you think about running GH in this manner, for anyone, not just me??
    heres my honest opinion for you bro
    your 20yrs old,you will need higher then normal doses to see the effects that someone my age (35) would probably see at 1/2 the dose only because your gh level is as high as it will ever be right now,besides that your 275 + lbs..will you make gains on 3 x 10ius a week....I sure as hell hope so.will you have sides...yeah,most likely your wrist will kill you,not good if your a wrestler..so right there theres a trade off...are you ok with that?? I dont know if its the best way to run it and im not gonna suggest i know the best way to run it.thats why we all post our own self experimentations..so we can make educated decisions on whats best for each and evey one of us with our present goals in mind.I will watch like everyone else and see how you progress but again,at your age the results will differ for most others who are older and more experienced but again.

Goodluck

Neuromancer is offline New Member
    Any news with the 3 - 4 times a week dosing?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Been running it at 10IU's EOD with good results. I'll switch to 5on2off between cycles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information