Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kswat is offline Junior Member

gh dosing question

I am going to bump my doseage slightly from 3iu's at 5/2. My question is, which is more beneficial? 4iu's at 6/1, or 5iu's at 5/2. Maybe the difference is not really appreciable, but i'd sure like to hear from people who have experimented. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kswat
    I am going to bump my doseage slightly from 3iu's at 5/2. My question is, which is more beneficial? 4iu's at 6/1, or 5iu's at 5/2. Maybe the difference is not really appreciable, but i'd sure like to hear from people who have experimented. Thanks.
    There is not much difference, I would go with the 5/2....especially if you are going to be on for a long time (more than 8 months).

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Becareful, when I went to 5iu's, started to get carpel tunnel pretty bad.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Kswat, what are your goals and are you running this with any AAS? Cycle experience would be beneficial too...........

6'3"
    250 lbs
    37 yoa
    Done a couple of cycles, test, eq, winnie. Already look pretty good for my age, just want some good, lean muscle with some fat loss. So far I have hit the 3iu's for about 12 weeks, and test p at 150 eod for 8 weeks. I like the gains, but I feel they are from the test. I would like to lean out more. I stopped the test a couple of days ago because I could not handle the flu-like symptoms every day from prop (note-it is prescription and I have no problems with test e). Basically, before I start my next aas cycle, how can I maximize the gh that I am enjoying?

Thanks for everyone's replies. RB, I have always enjoyed learning from your posts and am grateful for the info.

Thread Information