Thread: FIRST time GH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    masterjuice is offline Associate Member

FIRST time GH

wats up im 20 5'11 185 i wanna stack gh but not sure how the cycle should go excatly ive only juiced before but i ordered 750 iu's of gh any suggestions on the cycle or the stack ?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    At your age, GH isnt going to work very well for you. You will have to take high amounts with big risk. Thats about as far as Im going to go, Ill let the others give their opinions.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    At your age, GH isnt going to work very well for you. You will have to take high amounts with big risk. Thats about as far as Im going to go, Ill let the others give their opinions.
    Yep, just send the money my way instead.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Yep, just send the money my way instead.
    easy, I saw him first!!

BG
    But for a serious answer, I figured Hovie or someone else a little more qualified would answer, at your age you already are producing a high amount of GH naturally.In order to see any affects, and they wont be what you hoped for, you will have to take a fairly un safe amount. The amount of $$$ your will spend will be not even close worth what you will get out of it. In my honest opinion your too young for AS also. Your are nat. producing enough test and gh to get great results. Build a solid base, then later on when your plateaued, then turn to AS to get you over the hump and save GH for when you get old like me, the results will be far worthier of the expense. Good luck with your decision, with a solid natural base, you will reap such better rewards down the road from AS, its worth the wait.
    Last edited by BG; 02-08-2006 at 08:16 PM.

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't run the HGH at your age as your HGH levels are still good. I started HGH at 22. It was a nice run but I can do what HGH did to me alone. As a matter of fact I look better today without HGH then I did last year on it. If you do decide to run it. Learn about Slin and get some test.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    In my honest opinion your too young for AS also. Your are nat. producing enough test and gh to get great results. Build a solid base, then later on when your plateaued, then turn to AS to get you over the hump and save GH for when you get old like me, the results will be far worthier of the expense.
    I agree with this all the way!!!

Masterjuice, at your age there is no need for GH and even a bit young for AAS as BG stated. You have the natural potential to make more gains now then most do with the aid of AAS that are older. I know you want to rush into it as I"m sure there are plenty of people your age and younger taking AAS..

The first time I took Gh I was 22 (I think) and It did nothing but make me wonder why I didnt get huge. I continueed to cycle it at higher doses and experimented with it to come to the conclusion that at my age it was great for a fat burner but did nothing for Muscle growth. Let's both save it for when we hit our 30's if looking for muscle growth. Way too many other options out there to better suite our goals.

Thread Information