Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lzicc is offline Senior Member

HGH. Thinking about upping my dosage

I've been on hgh at 2.5 iu, 5/2 for about 2 months now. I am thinking about upping my dosage. I have enough right now to run 2.5iu for a full 6 months. I am thinking about ordering another 6 month supply, but enough to run it at 4iu's.

Is it worth the expense to go up to 4 iu's? Will I notice a big difference? I want to try and get some muscle gain from this. This all started off for anti aging benefit, but now, since I already have enough invested, I want to do this right.

The money is not that big of a deal as long as I will see a difference going to 4 iu. I would end up running 4 iu for about 8/9 months, plus the 2 months at 2iu that I already have in.

I am running test e currently with my gh and I am 40 years old.

Thanks.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    You know, I end up going from 2 to 4 or 5 iu a couple of times a year during test cycles and all I end up doing is bloating after about 3 weeks and then stop and back it back down to 2 or 3 iu. My .02

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i am running 4 at the moment and have got over the bloat,i will be slowly ramping it up to 6-7 ius by the summer for my next cycle!!ramping up the gh slowly you should not see many sides!if you do just back off a tad till they go then try again!even if you do get em you could stik it out,i stuck it out and now i have no sides at 4!

Hamburgerman is offline New Member
    You should read some more in this column, I have personally done up to 8 iu's daily with little response from the Gh on growth. Recommended for advanced users is 10-14 iu daily with AAs for growth. Plan on a 12 week cycle minimum so cost is a huge consideration
    I get significant benefit from 12 iu's daily

Hey Booz, are you getting pretty good results at 4 iu? I'm not too worried about the sides cause like you said, I can always back down, I just want to make sure that it is worth going up to to 4iu.

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Hey Booz, are you getting pretty good results at 4 iu? I'm not too worried about the sides cause like you said, I can always back down, I just want to make sure that it is worth going up to to 4iu.
    well i am running it with test and tren at the moment,+t3,nearly 4 months on at the moment,am losing exsess fat around the gut and am def getting leaner,without losing any weight,sleep is real good at the moment,apart from the odd night sweat from the tren!i dont think you are gonna get any muscle from the growth at 4 ius although i am 37 this year!i think i should see more in the way of muscle when i get upto 6 ius!my body is def changin though!

Thanks Booz. So you think more going up to 6 iu to see muscle growth then? I guess I am trying to find out what's the advantage of it going from 2.5 to 4.

you will burn more fat mate,im not sayin that 4 iu will not help build muscle but from wat i have read its more in the 6 iu range!the older you are i should think the less you would need for muscle growth!

i am fairly new to the growth thing the same as you Izicc!!all i am goin on is friends exp from this forum and a lot of research.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    used GH for a few years now mostly 5 on 2 off experienced good quality gains in muscle and fat loss, but recently ive been using it at 12ius 4 on 4 off along with AAS and have experienced better gains this way, also i know a few BB's been running it at 12ius EOD with quality gains,

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    used GH for a few years now mostly 5 on 2 off experienced good quality gains in muscle and fat loss, but recently ive been using it at 12ius 4 on 4 off along with AAS and have experienced better gains this way, also i know a few BB's been running it at 12ius EOD with quality gains,
    aaaaaahhhh talkin of which!!! my HERO!!!

Thread Information