Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    catlovesfood is offline Associate Member

Cool Has anyone ever managed to import jinotropin kits in Australia?

Has anyone ever managed to import jinotropin kits in Australia?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hi catlovesfood and other AR members.

Just before I make any comments in regards to catlovesfood's question, I want to say to everybody let's try and keep this thread in line by not mentioning any company names and the way they discreetly package their mail in the open as I can see it's going to lead to that. I just don't think it's a good idea for the whole world to know ways that people get illegal stuff into a country and etc.

Anyway, as for getting GH into Aus, I know a guy that has imported a few kits successfully, but I can tell you now that most mail as such is found and confiscated by the customs because Australian customs are very strict these days. As I said, I am sure there are many that have successfully got GH into Aus, but I know more that have failed.

I am assuming you are from Aus, if so, then it's good see another Aussie on here.

Welcome mate.

-Gear

supersteve Guest
    Yes i've got it directly from the manufacturer and also from other sources several times.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    Yes i've got it directly from the manufacturer
    I think this is what Gear was referring to in the previous thread.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    <DIV id=post_message_2471244>Hi catlovesfood and other AR members.

Just before I make any comments in regards to catlovesfood's question, I want to say to everybody let's try and keep this thread in line by not mentioning any company names and the way they discreetly package their mail in the open as I can see it's going to lead to that. I just don't think it's a good idea for the whole world to know ways that people get illegal stuff into a country and etc.

Anyway, as for getting GH into Aus, I know a guy that has imported a few
    </P>
    Thanks for the warm replys mate, I am assumming you have used growth before, without mentioning names do you get yours from overseas or locally? I mean, here in Perth its pretty hard to get and if you can get it it's like 60 units for like $600.

So, thats why I was thinking of improting, but it seems like Ozzie customs are too tight..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    </P>
    Thanks for the warm replys mate, I am assumming you have used growth before, without mentioning names do you get yours from overseas or locally? I mean, here in Perth its pretty hard to get and if you can get it it's like 60 units for like $600.

So, thats why I was thinking of improting, but it seems like Ozzie customs are too tight..
    Hey mate, I've sent you a PM.

-Gear

Thread Information