Thread: p-gh....?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    METALMIKE is offline Junior Member

p-gh....?

P-GH Is the most effective way to raise growth hormone levels in the body at a fraction of the cost of growth hormone therapy and proven to raise levels higher. How is this possible you ask? Simple........ P-GH is a blend of amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-amino butyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine. Studies have proven that Gama Amino Butric Acid alone dramatically increases growth hormone production in the pituitary gland and higher levels of growth hormone over a prolonged period like 6-12 months will produce a significant increase in lean muscle mass and decrease body fat. Growth hormone has been called the fountain of youth and promotes well being. It is the higher levels of growth hormone that allow a small boy to grow into a man gaining height and weight in the teen years. Growth hormone therapy on the average can cost $1200.00 a month and more!

We are the first to carry this growth hormone precursor the safest and most effective alternative to the old expensive growth hormone therapy only convenient to the rich and famous at a fraction of the cost.

any feedback on this new product?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's not new, I tried it about 2 years ago, it was okay but the feeling you get right after injecting, did feel right to me.

JohnnyB

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    It's not new, I tried it about 2 years ago, it was okay but the feeling you get right after injecting, did feel right to me.

JohnnyB
    how did you inject (intramuscular or subquetaneous)
    and what size needle did you use

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with johnnyb... the feeling after isnt fun to do everyday

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It just GABA. Get you self some GHRP-6.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Thread Information