Thread: HGH and Dieting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'

HGH and Dieting

Hi,

I have been doing some studying and some articles suggest when dieting to only take 2iu per day. True or false?

Ta

AS

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    Hi,

I have been doing some studying and some articles suggest when dieting to only take 2iu per day. True or false?

Ta

AS
    Guys come on, is it ok to take more than 2ius a day if your 10 weeks out from a show? I have read anymore can cause bloating. Does anyone have experience with taking 6-10ius a day whilst dieting for a comp?

AS

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if your only using it for fat loss then 2iu will prob be enough. i would keep the dose at what you did before the diet and stop the hgh at all 2 weeks before the show. cause a litle as 2iu can cause some bloath. and 2 weeks out you should'nt need the fatburning properties as you be ready by then.

good luck with your show, and don't forget to post pics/results when its done.

-rodge

Thanks bro, i will post some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    if your only using it for fat loss then 2iu will prob be enough. i would keep the dose at what you did before the diet and stop the hgh at all 2 weeks before the show. cause a litle as 2iu can cause some bloath. and 2 weeks out you should'nt need the fatburning properties as you be ready by then.

good luck with your show, and don't forget to post pics/results when its done.

-rodge

Big Bapper is offline Member
    2iu should be fine ED I would run it at least 3 months.

Megalodon is offline New Member
    Can only go off personal experience. I drop down from 5 iu's ED to 2 iu's ED between cycles (use the GH as a bridge) and I continue to lean out very well with minimal dieting or holding of water. To be honest...I have actually been very (happily) suprised at how much as little as 2 iu's can still do for me personally in terms of bodyfat loss.

Is this a local show you are doing...State show? Just being nosey. Good luck though and yes, as Rodge said...please post some pics of yourself when you find the time...if you can.

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    2 IU's/ed is the bomb, if on an AAS IS 4iu'S/ED BETTER?

Thread Information