Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    KILL is offline New Member

middle of GH cycle... goin to mexico... should i buy/use a kit down there

I am in week 5 of a 40 week GH cycle... currently taking 4IU per day (also taking 100mg winny pills per day... but i will be finishied with the Ws before i go on my trip)

I'm going to Mexico for a week... since its legal down there, i was thinking about buying a GH kit and continue taking my 4iu per day down there

i plan on working out... while eatting bad and drinking some alcohol while i'm down there... (its vaction, gotta have some fun... right?)

Well, heres the question... if money is not a factor, what would the pro's/con's of continuing taking it while i'm there...

what would you do???

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When I cycle I make sure I have no vacations to attend, no birthdays/specieal occasions because all of those are either gonna make it hard for me to take my drugs or are gonna wreck my diet. Call me Mr.Perfection but I just like to do everything as right as possible.

Ok if I was in your situation I wouldn't stop taking GH. I would continue doing what you are doing now and just get the extra GH when you get there. However, I am a bit concerned about getting GH in Mexico as I hear there is a lot of bunk crap up that way. So I hope you know what to get and where to get it.

As for eating and drinking, well if I were me I wouldn't change anything, but I am sure a drink here and there won't hurt. It's only a week.

All the best.

-Gear

Anyone know what brands i should expect to find in Acapulco Mexico??? I am currently taking Jinotropin... i need to take something that will work synomously with it... any suggestions on what brand i should look for?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro the brands they have are American, so the price will be elevated or bunk, don't buy HGH in Mexico

JohnnyB

i dont mind spending the money.... how much money could a small kit(40iu) possibly be? it can't be more than 100 bucks

homicide is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro the brands they have are American, so the price will be elevated or bunk, don't buy HGH in Mexico

JohnnyB
    so I guess buying AAS down there will be bunk or higher prices also because THERE IS american products there also, correct? Totally a false statement. I was there many times. As long as you go to a doctor and get a script (which is as easy as pie) he will send you to a pharmacy which of course sells legit products. Dont know about the prices of HGH down there but im sure they are way cheaper than in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by homicide
    so I guess buying AAS down there will be bunk or higher prices also because THERE IS american products there also, correct? Totally a false statement. I was there many times. As long as you go to a doctor and get a script (which is as easy as pie) he will send you to a pharmacy which of course sells legit products. Dont know about the prices of HGH down there but im sure they are way cheaper than in the U.S.
    Actually no, there are many pharamcies in Mexico that sell bunk gear. What we are trying to say is that not all gear in Mex is legit, and even if it is legit its expensive. I am sure you can come across legit stuff there, you can come across legit stuff anywhere. We are gerenrally speaking.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Actually no, there are many pharamcies in Mexico that sell bunk gear. What we are trying to say is that not all gear in Mex is legit, and even if it is legit its expensive. I am sure you can come across legit stuff there, you can come across legit stuff anywhere. We are gerenrally speaking.

-Gear
    I said to get a script and the DR will send you to a legit pharmacy. Yes there are places you could just walk up to without a script and they will sell AAS to you. Those are the places you cant trust.
    Expensive? If you think $2 per amp for test is expensive then I dont know what to tell you.
    Last edited by homicide; 03-03-2006 at 09:24 PM.

I said to get a script and the DR will send you to a legit pharmacy. Yes there are places you could just walk up to without a script and they will sell AAS to you. Those are the places you cant trust.
    Expensive? If you think $2 per amp for test is expensive then I dont know what to tell you.
    Look bro, all I am trying to say is that there are many places there that sell bunk gear. So how would you know which ones are legit and which ones aren't? I know I wouldn't be able to tell.

A friend of mine went to Mexico a few years back and said there are pharamcies next to eachother selling all sort of gear. Big signs out the front with a list of all the AAS available "SUSTANON 250 - $x dollars" and all of those pharamacies looked legit, some of them looked like sheds in a person's backyard. But they all had gear that looked legit. I just wouldn't trust getting any sort of AAS from there unless I was an expert at knowing what fakes look like.

Just be carefull.

-Gear

If you think $2 per amp for test is expensive then I dont know what to tell you.
    I was actually referring to GH more than anything else.

-Gear

yah i think thats expensive.... i just make my own! this way i know what the heck i'm injecting. Of course its alot cheaper too.
    -wild

Megalodon is offline New Member
    Sorry Bro...but you are wrong. You can go to a Doctor, you can get a script, and you "can" still get bogus gear. I went across the boarder almost every weekend for a couple years and trust me...there can be a bottle of legit stuff sitting right next to a bottle of bogus stuff.

They make thier own fake gear down there...just for you. One week in Mexico? You really think the Doctor who just gave you the script cares about whether or not he is sending you to a legit pharmacy? Could care less. You're there for a week and then gone for good. Even if you are back next weekend to inform him of the bogus pharmacy he sent you to...doesn't matter...what are you going to do...ever been to a Mexican jail? Its not America...your in Mexico.

You don't need a script anyways...just have to know what you are looking for and how to get it. A script just means you paid to much. You can go to a Doctor and pay him if you wish...that might get you some legit goods...might get you taken advantage of as well. You come to a Doctor for a script and trust me...he will know right then and there that you really have no idea what you are doing, how to do it, or how to go about doing it.

Just my two cents....nothing is guaranteed...especially in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon
    Sorry Bro...but you are wrong. You can go to a Doctor, you can get a script, and you "can" still get bogus gear. I went across the boarder almost every weekend for a couple years and trust me...there can be a bottle of legit stuff sitting right next to a bottle of bogus stuff.

They make thier own fake gear down there...just for you. One week in Mexico? You really think the Doctor who just gave you the script cares about whether or not he is sending you to a legit pharmacy? Could care less. You're there for a week and then gone for good. Even if you are back next weekend to inform him of the bogus pharmacy he sent you to...doesn't matter...what are you going to do...ever been to a Mexican jail? Its not America...your in Mexico.

You don't need a script anyways...just have to know what you are looking for and how to get it. A script just means you paid to much. You can go to a Doctor and pay him if you wish...that might get you some legit goods...might get you taken advantage of as well. You come to a Doctor for a script and trust me...he will know right then and there that you really have no idea what you are doing, how to do it, or how to go about doing it.

Good call, I 100% agree

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon

BS, BS, BS. I did it so many times and never had a problem. A legit bottle next to bunk? I highly doubt that at all. I guess you work in one of these pharmacies. Tell me more.

Megalodon is offline New Member
    BS, BS, BS. I did it so many times and never had a problem. A legit bottle next to bunk? I highly doubt that at all. I guess you work in one of these pharmacies. Tell me more.
    Well...if you have had success then that is great...I am not disputing your success. Obviously you've never walked into a Mexican Pharamcia and had the person behind the counter attempt to sell you what you know are fakes. I've been in this exact same Pharamcia that just tried to sell me fake gear and said, "Nice try...no...no...hand me that right there...the stuff in the blue and white box...yes...that one."

Like I said, I walked across the California/Mexican boarder (TJ's) for almost two years. I would guess that there are at least 25 plus pharmacia's in TJ's alone. I've been in every one of them at one time or another and in my experience you can obtain fake gear as well as real gear in just about everyone of them.

I think everyone, expect for you, who has answered this question is basically saying be careful and expect the unexpected from anyone trying to sell you something in Mexico...including the pharmacy and/or doctor. Nobody is saying it can not be done. Nobody is even saying it will be hard to obtain. Everybody is just saying, "Know what you are looking for and don't necessarly rely on someone else on their honesty alone."

You on the other hand seem to take great offense for telling someone your own experience and to tell them to be careful and keep their eyes open. You answer is simple: Pay a doctor for a script and all your worries will go away...because it worked for me (you).

It might be better next time to say: This is my story and my experience and this is all I can really speak on....etc. etc...good luck bro. Not, this is what works and this will work for everybody and anybody that disagrees doesn't know what they are talking about.

In all honesty....that attitude makes you sound like you are probably pretty immature and not someone who is a reliable source for information-- just on an ego trip.

Hard Head is offline Member
    GH in Mexico? I think not. GH is way too fragile to trust buying in Mex. Even if it is legit, how do you know it has been properly stored for the ENTIRE time?

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    GH in Mexico? I think not. GH is way too fragile to trust buying in Mex. Even if it is legit, how do you know it has been properly stored for the ENTIRE time?
    How would you know if its been properly stored from ANY country you buy it from?
    YOU DONT!!!

How would you know if its been properly stored from ANY country you buy it from?
    YOU DONT!!!
    Well, I'll tell you what. When I go to the pharmacy at the corner to pick up my prescription, or have it shipped from an online pharm, it damn well better have been properly transported, otherwise they will be replacing it, quick. The FDA mandates it. You think that pharmacies in the US sell bunk products? I think that if they did they wouldn't be in business long.

edited for content. sorry boss (gear).
    Last edited by Hard Head; 03-06-2006 at 10:13 AM.

Well, I'll tell you what. When I go to the pharmacy at the corner to pick up my prescription, or have it shipped from an online pharm, it damn well better have been properly transported, otherwise they will be replacing it, quick. The FDA mandates it. You think that pharmacies in the US sell bunk products? I think that if they did they wouldn't be in business long.

edited for content. sorry boss (gear).
    No, all the gear you find here is 100% legit, guaranteed!!!

No, all the gear you find here is 100% legit, guaranteed!!!

How can you even assert that legitimate pharmacies, especially somplace with enough resources to provide brand name GH, in the US sell fake anything? Please, where do you get this information? If you know something, it is time to fess up.
    Last edited by Hard Head; 03-06-2006 at 12:40 PM.

muscularmodel is offline New Member
    word is on the streets you can get eli lily gh there, more than likely fake, and for the small vial they sell you could buy a whole kit here in the US. who gives a f*ck if your off gh for your trip

Guys, this thread is getting out of hand a bit. If you don't believe what someone says, don't make an argument out of it. State you opinion in a respectful manner or I will close/lock this thread.

-Gear

Sorry, I don't use illegal or vetrinary drugs.

Sorry, I don't use illegal or vetrinary drugs.

Ya know what the funny thing is? I get my gear legally, Now that's funny, right there, Even funnier, my insurance pays for part of it. Oh yeah.

Sorry to all about this thread drift, homo here is starting shit.

Ya know what the funny thing is? I get my gear legally, Now that's funny, right there, Even funnier, my insurance pays for part of it. Oh yeah.

Sorry to all about this thread drift, homo here is starting shit.

Thread Information