GearIdentity is offline Associate Member

Adding BW to HGH?

I have noticed that when I add 2ml of BW to 10iu vial of hgh I usually ending up getting more fluid, around 2.3mls in total fluid decreasing my dosage when unaccounted. When I thought I was injectin 3iu's at the 60 unit mark, I was actually only getting around 2.7ius. I figure the hgh powder would have to be accounted to be able to get the desired dosage per iu. Has anyone else had this problem or am I doing something wrong?

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    I dont get it.
    When I inject 1ml in my 10iu vial.
    The powder disolves completly and I get 5 shots of 20iu each.
    Its perfect.

I am using a 100iu slin pin.
    What are you using?

If you add 2ml you should get 2ml out, not 2.3ml.

That is what It tring to understand, why am I getting more. I use a 3cc Terumo syringe with 1.5" needle to inject 2cc of water. Then I use a 1cc (100iu) insulin syringe to draw out my desired dose. BTW, Im using Jino's.
    Last edited by GearIdentity; 03-11-2006 at 09:08 AM.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Well I don't know if this would account for .3ml but you have to remember that when you are using 1.5" needle that there is actually fluid in the needle when you draw the BW. So when you draw out to the 2ml mark you have 2ml in the barrell plus whatever is in the needle.

Again, I doubt this would be .3ml but that is part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    Well I don't know if this would account for .3ml but you have to remember that when you are using 1.5" needle that there is actually fluid in the needle when you draw the BW. So when you draw out to the 2ml mark you have 2ml in the barrell plus whatever is in the needle.

Again, I doubt this would be .3ml but that is part of the problem.
    Ok in my oficial so called experiment I was a bit more precise in my numbers. I added 1.9ml of water, ended up with a total of 224 units = around 2.2ml. I use an 3cc 20gauge needle to draw out my water.

Thread Information