znak is offline Senior Member

If you can't inject igf-1 PWO, then what?

I am in a situation where I cannot inject igf-1 post work out. I have enough to do a month cycle, but have read that everyone I respect on this site recommends PWO.

I am planning on doing 80 iu 5on/2 off.

Should I wait until I can inject PWO or is there a second best alternative that you could recommend.

Pinny? Rodge?

I think you can just pin it in the morning when you get up it stays active in the system for 16 hours ....I think I could be wrong. I'm not trainning now. I have a really good experence using it first thing in the morning.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    split it up in 2 shots of 40mcg you will only miss the nutrient shutling effect of it.

-rodge

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    How does Pre-wrokout sound Z, I've done it and liked it. I prefer it PWO for obvious reasons but depending on the actual half life there can still be added buses making drops in your muscles PWO by taking it Pre workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    How does Pre-wrokout sound Z, I've done it and liked it. I prefer it PWO for obvious reasons but depending on the actual half life there can still be added buses making drops in your muscles PWO by taking it Pre workout.
    Jay, I read all your posts before I posted on this. I knew you would suggest that. Problem is my schedule is such that I work out over a long lunch break down and a) don't have a refriderator at work and b) an a little leary about injecting at work.

But... if I were to preload two syringes, would they be ok all day long at room temperature?

crane is offline Associate Member
    doesnt have to be refrigerated unless you work in hot enviornment. keep it in your desk. or gym bag. i love it pre workout. the pumps are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by crane
    doesnt have to be refrigerated unless you work in hot enviornment. keep it in your desk. or gym bag. i love it pre workout. the pumps are the best.
    I work in an airconditioned office, so the temperature in OK. Are you sure that it does not have to be refrigerated? It came in a cold pack.

For the sake of clarity, I am refering to the IGF-1 lr3 from our sponser.

If it does not have to be kept cool, then I am sure I could think of something.

Rodge, Jay-- do you agree?

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    Even if it has to be cool get a ice pack and bring it to work with you in a lil lunch bag or somethin along those lines.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Here's what I have done and actually just started doing again today .

I take a little lunch box and throw an ice pack in there then rest my LR3 already in the pin on top of it. Stays cool in there for hours. Is that a big enough time frame to fit your schedule Z?

I'm off to the gym now and I'm going to load up my 70mcg and place it with an icepack then stuff it in my gym bag. When I'm done lifting I'll hit the stall and take care of business. Piece of cake, for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Here's what I have done and actually just started doing again today .

I take a little lunch box and throw an ice pack in there then rest my LR3 already in the pin on top of it. Stays cool in there for hours. Is that a big enough time frame to fit your schedule Z?

I'm off to the gym now and I'm going to load up my 70mcg and place it with an icepack then stuff it in my gym bag. When I'm done lifting I'll hit the stall and take care of business. Piece of cake, for me at least.

Any idea how long it will last at room temperature?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i think it would prob be fine but i would spare my self the hassle and shoot it at home. 1: all in the AM or 2: AM and evening.

i even shot it before bed as thats the time you recover. just make sure to have a midnight snack at hand cause you def will wake up in the midle of the night due to hunger cravings

-rodge

Thread Information