Thread: First timer

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

First timer

Sorry boys... i tried searching but theres just way to many posts... and this is just way to general...

Thinking about a HGH only cycle. Couple questions???

1) Do I need 3 kits for full effect?
    2) What affects am I to expect? (I dont want mass, or even to gain weight) More specifically, is GH gonna shredd me up? cuz thats my goal!!

thanks again. I was told HGH and my Var would be perfect! But you know I have to run it through the brothARhood first!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Sorry boys... i tried searching but theres just way to many posts... and this is just way to general...

Thinking about a HGH only cycle. Couple questions???

1) Do I need 3 kits for full effect?
    2) What affects am I to expect? (I dont want mass, or even to gain weight) More specifically, is GH gonna shredd me up? cuz thats my goal!!

thanks again. I was told HGH and my Var would be perfect! But you know I have to run it through the brothARhood first!!!

yes if fat loss is all you want you would get away with 300iu
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Seeing that your goal is to "shred up." Why not put your money elsewhere and really clean up the diet. It may be on point now and if it is I wouldnt bother with GH for the effect. The price tag is so heavy on GH that you can get away using other things to achieve those goals.

I drop on average 2% BF when I use LR3 for 4-6 weeks. I've experienced way more Fat loss from that then I have from GH. One is more immediate and the other takes much longer to reap its benefits.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Seeing that your goal is to "shred up." Why not put your money elsewhere and really clean up the diet. It may be on point now and if it is I wouldnt bother with GH for the effect. The price tag is so heavy on GH that you can get away using other things to achieve those goals.

I drop on average 2% BF when I use LR3 for 4-6 weeks. I've experienced way more Fat loss from that then I have from GH. One is more immediate and the other takes much longer to reap its benefits.
    thanks J, you hit that right on the head! Im defly not ready to spend that kind of cash right now!! lol Im gonna try LR3 now!! thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Im gonna try LR3 now
    Considering your goal I'm sure this will be your better choice. Best of luck.

Thread Information