lzicc is offline Senior Member

Question about HGH time on

I am on month 4 of hgh. Alot of threads that I read say that 6+ months is when you'll start to see things.

What I want to know is what will I see? What will be the big changes that I should notice.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    depends alot on diet and dose and what else your using. what i mean is that with hgh only and not on a restricted diet i don't see much at all,only a sence of well being and improved sleep quality. but when added to aas/slin in brings me to a new level, more then when on aas/slin alone.

-rodge

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    What I am looking for is to be able to workout like I did when I was younger, I want my joints to feel stronger, be able to build miuscle faster. I am currently running test and eq right now with the hgh. Am I looking for too much?

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    i think it depends on your dose/age. I am 34 and have been running 2 IU's for 20 weeks. I just ordered 1200 IU's and will be upping the dose to 4 IU's/day, 5/2... I noticed after my first month the sleep, sense of well-being and i got shredded to hell. I noticed no matter what i was eating i would stay ripped. this next 1200 IU's i will be dieting very strict and incorporating some EQ and Test Cyp into the mix... all I am thinking is watch out baby! that GH is the bomb! How is your diet? sounsd like with what ur running you should be reaping the benefits by now? good luck bro!

Thread Information