fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Will I benefit if I add IGF-1 to this cycle?

Will I benefite in lean body mass if I add 40 mcg of igf-1 to this cycle. I would shoot 5 days a week post workout for weeks 2 -5.

Weeks:
    1-15: prop 100mg ed
    5-15 var 80mg ed
    1-14 hcg 300 iu 2x a week

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have ran LR3 many of times both on and off cycle. I've noticed very little LBM if any at all using double your intended dose. So from my experiece I'd say "no" or "dont expect too much" to your question. LR3 is great to shed some BF and for a good pump. AS far as LBM I'd concentrate more on AAS.

I've been seeing more and more looking for dramatic LBM gains from LR3 and GH. I love both of them but they should be used for many different reasons, mainly synergy. Using one or the other, and even both isnt going to produce tremendous results. Training, diet, lifestlye plus all these compounds will produce your ultimate gains.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    So would I benefit in loss of body fat by adding igf-1 at 40 mcg?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    So would I benefit in loss of body fat by adding igf-1 at 40 mcg?
    I personally know a few that recieved great results at 50mcg. As long as you react well, 40mcg can definitely shed some BF%. As long as diet and training are up to par of course.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    I have ran LR3 many of times both on and off cycle. I've noticed very little LBM if any at all using double your intended dose. So from my experiece I'd say "no" or "dont expect too much" to your question. LR3 is great to shed some BF and for a good pump. AS far as LBM I'd concentrate more on AAS.

I've been seeing more and more looking for dramatic LBM gains from LR3 and GH. I love both of them but they should be used for many different reasons, mainly synergy. Using one or the other, and even both isnt going to produce tremendous results. Training, diet, lifestlye plus all these compounds will produce your ultimate gains.

Great advise here The man jay...

Thread Information