Thread: 21 days out

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer

21 days out

i just have a few quick questions...I am 3 weeks out and was thinking of adding some IGF1-LR3 at a dose of around 70mcg ed from 14 days out till the day off the show to help remove the last bit of stubborn fat while keeping calories higher. I am 6 feet 235 on stage.

1) should i start now and run it till 7 days out or wait and use it for the last 14 days?

2) now i was also wondering if i can run it right up to the show even though i will carb depleteing?

3) I am planning on doing it after am cardio and abs before my breakfast when i will get 30-50 grams of carbs from slow oats. Is that a good plan. if i split it up i do not have any carbs after my training in the pm so i am concerened about going hypo.

4) is it going to help with my carb up an dmake mne fuller and more vascular also?

I think that is all, thanks for your help....

Scott Webb

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Know whats tough here Webb? It's the fact that you've ran it before. With something as important as a show you dont want to be experimenting with new gear. I cold try to answer these questions to the best of my ability but wont help much as you make react differently then others.

Precontest and carb intake is huge. In saying that, you have no idea how much of them you will need so this isnt the time to experiment. My buddy just used it precontest and had to cut it out sooner then he thought b/c he is one of the few that is sensitive to hypo while on LR3. Other can take 100mcg and not take any carbs and be fine.

That was just a little food for thought buddy. I know you must be anxious and time is ticking. You're asking a lot of questions all over the place which is awesome!!! Soak up as much knowledge as possible and use it to your advantage.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yeah i wasnt sure if i should add it or since i have never ran it befreo....but i have ran slin before with good result sand i know my sensitivity to that was not high at all. i think i will run it as soon as i get it till i am out, so like 14 days then i will leave it out for when i start to deplete...thanks again for all the advice man, it means alot....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Webb how are you doing over there? My W/O partner is 13 days out and was talking over quite a few things today. Curious to see how you're doing buddy...........

Thread Information