Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Jintropin" GH?

2DaTop is offline New Member

"Jintropin" GH?

Was told this was very good GH from China and much more cheaper on the wallet. Can anyone confirm?
    I mispelled - it is actually "Jintropin". Can anyone tell me if this is good and what the results should be.

Thanks,
    Last edited by 2DaTop; 07-03-2006 at 09:28 PM.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Jin is THE name-brand Gh form China. Is the one you are looking at real or not I could not answer but yes Jin is real is it is real Jin.

~Old

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I changed it for you

JohnnyB

I have tried a variety of makes of HGH, the best one and only 191aa from China is Jin IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    I have tried a variety of makes of HGH, the best one and only 191aa from China is Jin IMO.
    From what I know, jino is the only ones that are licensed to make the 191aa HGH in china.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    From what I know, jino is the only ones that are licensed to make the 191aa HGH in china.

JohnnyB
    Yes and i believe this to be true , having tried other Chinese brands and observing the results I am positive that none of the others who claim to be 191aa actually are!

Yes and i believe this to be true , having tried other Chinese brands and observing the results I am positive that none of the others who claim to be 191aa actually are!
    And there are lots of them claiming to be 191aa HGH. The cheapest way to make HGH is the 192aa sequence way, so if it's cheaper then Jino, you chances of getting 192aa HGH are very high.

JohnnyB

And there are lots of them claiming to be 191aa HGH. The cheapest way to make HGH is the 192aa sequence way, so if it's cheaper then Jino, you chances of getting 192aa HGH are very high.

JohnnyB
    Agreed, there is no doubt in my mind that buying anyting but Jin from china is false economy, i would rather pay the little 'xtra' for the real deal.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2DaTop
    Was told this was very good GH from China and much more cheaper on the wallet. Can anyone confirm?
    I mispelled - it is actually "Jintropin". Can anyone tell me if this is good and what the results should be.

Thanks,
    As stated, Jintropin is the real deal, provided that what you buy isn't counterfeit. You can go to their website and check lot numbers from the kits you receive. I think you probably need to ask a mod for website info if you don't have it. As for results, they will vary by person and of course dose and length of time. Be prepared to run 6 months or more and to work your way up to 4 to 8 iu's per day depending on goals and stats. Good luck!

fred9 is offline Member

JohnnyB
    i think they all claim its 191aa...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    the blue tops are 191 and a hell of alot better then jino and cheaper too.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    the blue tops are 191 and a hell of alot better then jino and cheaper too.
    Can you elaborate please, how are they better apart from the price?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    how are they better apart from the price?

In addition to that how can you be sure that they are 191? I have heard very good things and the claims to be 191 are sometimes doubtful. Especially when keeping in mind that Jin is the only licensed 191 dealer in China, that I know of at least.

2DaTop is offline New Member
    Can anyone elaborate what does 191aa and 192aa mean?
    Also, what is the difference between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    In addition to that how can you be sure that they are 191? I have heard very good things and the claims to be 191 are sometimes doubtful. Especially when keeping in mind that Jin is the only licensed 191 dealer in China, that I know of at least.
    Well the brown tops are now licensed and sold under a name now like jino. The name begins with an H and is slipping my mind.

The keffies are also supposed to be 191. There are some people on here stating the aren't. Were is the proof behind these claims? I'm taking the blue's now at 4iu ed. The results are alot better then i've seen on jino. Also i get more numbness then i did from the jino

fred9 is offline Member
    Well the brown tops are now licensed and sold under a name now like jino. The name begins with an H and is slipping my mind.

The keffies are also supposed to be 191. There are some people on here stating the aren't. Were is the proof behind these claims? I'm taking the blue's now at 4iu ed. The results are alot better then i've seen on jino. Also i get more numbness then i did from the jino
    That some kind of hgh is branded doenst say its 191A...

But let's say its really 191aa, why on earth arent those Chinese testing it by a real lab? That would also be great for them because they can sell much more of it....If you, just like me, get good results from Chinese hgh that wouldnt say they are 191aa..

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    That some kind of hgh is branded doenst say its 191A...

But let's say its really 191aa, why on earth arent those Chinese testing it by a real lab? That would also be great for them because they can sell much more of it....If you, just like me, get good results from Chinese hgh that wouldnt say they are 191aa..
    From what i hear there isnt a test for hgh.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    From what i hear there isnt a test for hgh.
    You may mean there isn't a reliable test for determining hgh use, manufacturers can and do test the hgh. The Jin I have received in the past always came with a lab test report.

Quote Originally Posted by spicyer
    You may mean there isn't a reliable test for determining hgh use, manufacturers can and do test the hgh. The Jin I have received in the past always came with a lab test report.
    I know gensi has a way to test there stuff. But i mean i dont think there is an independant lab out there that offers it.

john5 is offline New Member
    I know gensi has a way to test there stuff. But i mean i dont think there is an independant lab out there that offers it.
    are you using brown tops or jin gixxerboy??

Quote Originally Posted by john5
    are you using brown tops or jin gixxerboy??
    blue tops. Also another thing because they aren't licensed and branded is what makes them generic. Once you start putting lab test and label and everything else they are going to go up in price because now they are a "brand"

The ugl aas stuff you guys use is legit. They aren't licensed. Some guy makes labels on his pc. But the stuff is still legit right?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    I so freakin sick of every body trying to make a fast buck on GH. Impossible for me to keep up with the latest scams. So I'll just fork out big bucks for
    (made in USA).

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    I so freakin sick of every body trying to make a fast buck on GH. Impossible for me to keep up with the latest scams. So I'll just fork out big bucks for
    (made in USA).
    Bro goto other boards then here. On here you cant talk about much. Most other boards are all over the generice stuff and have good things to say about it. Plus you know who the good sources for it are so you dont have to worry about getting scammed.

Ufa
    Bro goto other boards then here. On here you cant talk about much. Most other boards are all over the generice stuff and have good things to say about it. Plus you know who the good sources for it are so you dont have to worry about getting scammed.
    Thanks for the kind words. I was on JIN for about 6 months. Only lost body fat. When I went to Saizen things changed for the better. I had major back
    pain, buldging disc's. I just got threw putting in sprinkler system by hand,
    working out and no back problems. If my back part between the disc's grew and stays that way, I will be pleasantly surprised. I've had false hopes before. Just the way Saizen reconstitutes it's self is amazing. I've been
    on Saizen for 3 or 4 months. I plan on annother few months before I take
    a vacation. Hopefully things won't reverse back.

The best way for me to take GH is EOD. There are also prohormones that
    stimulate GH production that I take as well. You can get them at any
    health food store.

I think Anvar has helped me as well. It's really hard to stop taking the stuff.

Who knows I might go back to JIN in the future. There is difinately more
    competition and more demand. Bottom line = better quality and prices for
    us all.

pscarb is offline Junior Member
    i have been taking my GH on this cycle eod and noticed a decent diffrence in sides over ed jabs definatly the way to go imo..

john5 is offline New Member
    how many iu's were u useing daily ufa?

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Thanks for the kind words. I was on JIN for about 6 months. Only lost body fat. When I went to Saizen things changed for the better. I had major back
    pain, buldging disc's. I just got threw putting in sprinkler system by hand,
    working out and no back problems. If my back part between the disc's grew and stays that way, I will be pleasantly surprised. I've had false hopes before. Just the way Saizen reconstitutes it's self is amazing. I've been
    on Saizen for 3 or 4 months. I plan on annother few months before I take
    a vacation. Hopefully things won't reverse back.

The best way for me to take GH is EOD. There are also prohormones that
    stimulate GH production that I take as well. You can get them at any
    health food store.

I think Anvar has helped me as well. It's really hard to stop taking the stuff.

Who knows I might go back to JIN in the future. There is difinately more
    competition and more demand. Bottom line = better quality and prices for
    us all.

Are you saying the Jin or the Saizen caused your back problems or fixed them??

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilfuel7
    Are you saying the Jin or the Saizen caused your back problems or fixed them??
    All I can say is that (for now) there is no back pain at all. I hope this is
    a permanent fix, only time will tell. In addition acid reflux is gone. I take
    a prilosec only after Mexican Dinner. I get lots of cuts a scrapes landscaping
    yard and I heal faster that a MF. Finally, my heart and blood pressure are
    doing fantastic. I have 4 stents in heart. My cardio Doc has OK'd what I'm
    doing and can't believe the results. (just had stress test).

These healing type of situations have been steady for a few months. I get
    better results EOD. By that I mean less or no sides. I was getting minor numbness in right thumb. I avoid meals and drinks 2 hrs before and 2 hrs
    after sub-q. In morning and afternoon. I had a brown recluse spider bite
    completely heal with out scar or crater in 2 weeks. (I did take antibiotics
    immediatly.)

HGH is definately a healer.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    All I can say is that (for now) there is no back pain at all. I hope this is
    a permanent fix, only time will tell. In addition acid reflux is gone. I take
    a prilosec only after Mexican Dinner. I get lots of cuts a scrapes landscaping
    yard and I heal faster that a MF. Finally, my heart and blood pressure are
    doing fantastic. I have 4 stents in heart. My cardio Doc has OK'd what I'm
    doing and can't believe the results. (just had stress test).

These healing type of situations have been steady for a few months. I get
    better results EOD. By that I mean less or no sides. I was getting minor numbness in right thumb. I avoid meals and drinks 2 hrs before and 2 hrs
    after sub-q. In morning and afternoon. I had a brown recluse spider bite
    completely heal with out scar or crater in 2 weeks. (I did take antibiotics
    immediatly.)

That is great to hear Ufa!

Had your back been bothering you for a long time?

I hope I have the same kind of results for my tendon/tendonosis problems in my arms and SI joint.

I know numerous people on this forum have had nagging injuries healed up by GH.

I can't decide whether I should get Jintropin because of the price or Saizen(expensive)?

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilfuel7
    That is great to hear Ufa!

Had your back been bothering you for a long time?

I hope I have the same kind of results for my tendon/tendonosis problems in my arms and SI joint.

I know numerous people on this forum have had nagging injuries healed up by GH.

I can't decide whether I should get Jintropin because of the price or Saizen(expensive)?
    It's a tough call. I decided to spend 10 grand on Saizen and see what happens. So far I'm pleased. Nothing much happened first month. I do
    4 iu EOD 2 in morning and 2iu's in afternoon. Seems to reduce sides. I
    also take hormones that stimulate my own GH production.

Back has been bothering me for about 4 years. One f--k wanted to cut
    one streached me 20 times. One Doc gave my all the pain killers I could
    eat. One Ciro worked on back twice a week. Man I'v freakin tried everything including magnets. Desperiate yea! For the time being I'm feeling great.
    If this stays this way I'll be so freakin happy. It will be worth every cent.

It is definately a healer. My brown recluse spider bite healed totally in 2 weeks. I was doing every day shots for that one. No break. It healed up so fast that the nurse said it could not have been a brown recluse. No scar no crater or ulcer. Additionally it helped my heart, my acid reflux, and the usual skin, hair, internal organs ect.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I had a forearm injury that has bothered me all last year. I've been on Jintropin for 4 months so far and the forearm pain is almost gone. I can train biceps now with minimal pain.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I had slight tendonitis in my right elbow for at least 8 years. It would really act up when doing curls. I'm 2 months into Jin and the pain is gone and I can curl as much weight as I can handle with no pain. GH is great for us older guys for sure. I'm 37.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I had a forearm injury that has bothered me all last year. I've been on Jintropin for 4 months so far and the forearm pain is almost gone. I can train biceps now with minimal pain.
    How soon after you started Jin did you notice the pain leaving you?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    How soon after you started Jin did you notice the pain leaving you?
    I'm 37 as well. I noticed the pain reduced in 2 months. Most dramatic in months 3-4. I'm going to continue running GH and hopefully it will totally heal.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

I had slight tendonitis in my right elbow for at least 8 years. It would really act up when doing curls. I'm 2 months into Jin and the pain is gone and I can curl as much weight as I can handle with no pain. GH is great for us older guys for sure. I'm 37.
    I had a very similar injury, I tried everything to get rid of it but nothing worked,until I started HGH,then it was gone within weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I'm 37 as well. I noticed the pain reduced in 2 months. Most dramatic in months 3-4. I'm going to continue running GH and hopefully it will totally heal.

It will totally heal Carlos from everything I've read and researched over the years. But it would most likely come back after discontinuing the GH. How many ius/ed are you taking? I'm still at 3ius/ed AM. I'm going to bump it to 4ius next week.

I was thinking of switching to 5/2 or eod. This is my first real run on GH, I bought 5 kits. Now I have less than 4 kits left. I think I may try the brown tops next. I'm getting the usual numbing of the arms and hands but I understand the sides. Usually in the morning when waking is when the arms go dead. Haha, the stranger!!!

Ufa
    I think the sides will subside if you go to EOD. It did for me. However, when I'm injured I go every day.

I had a very similar injury, I tried everything to get rid of it but nothing worked,until I started HGH,then it was gone within weeks!
    Yeah, it's amazing stuff. My elbow has zero pain now.

Do you sleep more now? I do, I now sleep 9-10 hours a night. I use to sleep maybe 7. It's kind of annoying cause I have a lot of stuff to do during the day, especially with my new business. But all I do is go to work, train, eat and sleep. I sleep in untill 11-12 on the weekends usually. I feel like a teenage kid just waiting for my mother to come in my room yelling at me to get up. hehe... Sleeping is good, it's when ya grow...

Yeah, it's amazing stuff. My elbow has zero pain now.

Do you sleep more now? I do, I now sleep 9-10 hours a night. I use to sleep maybe 7. It's kind of annoying cause I have a lot of stuff to do during the day, especially with my new business. But all I do is go to work, train, eat and sleep. I sleep in untill 11-12 on the weekends usually. I feel like a teenage kid just waiting for my mother to come in my room yelling at me to get up. hehe... Sleeping is good, it's when ya grow...
    I have experimented with hgh,taking it at different times of the day,different dosages and patterns...5/2,4/4 etc etc.
    I know its not the done thing and i dont do it now but i used to have 4ius before bed, talk about dream, and the sleep was unbelieveable as well!!!

I have experimented with hgh,taking it at different times of the day,different dosages and patterns...5/2,4/4 etc etc.
    I know its not the done thing and i dont do it now but i used to have 4ius before bed, talk about dream, and the sleep was unbelieveable as well!!!

How about the snoring? Did you get increased snoring on GH? I know I snored a lot last night cause I woke up thirsty as hell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information