Thread: Dam red welts

big1boy is offline Junior Member

Dam red welts

So, I got my kef blue tops and for the first week I didn't have any major adverse reaction. However, my second week I have started to develop those notorious red welts. The welts don't show up until the next day after a particular site injection. You guys got any thoughts for me?
    Last edited by big1boy; 07-08-2006 at 05:47 PM.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Bewar of the reds !

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big1boy
    So, I got my kef blue tops and for the first week I didn't have any major adverse reaction. However, my second week I have started to develop those notorious red welts. The welts don't show up until the next day after a particular site injection. You guys got any thoughts for me?

You have 192AA, it can do that. If it works for you and you can withstand the welts then keep going. If not, then sell it off to somebody and get some 191AA. Not everybody develops red welts. More importantly you do not want to build up GH antibodies from 192AA. Very unlikely but possible.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You have 192AA, it can do that. If it works for you and you can withstand the welts then keep going. If not, then sell it off to somebody and get some 191AA. Not everybody develops red welts. More importantly you do not want to build up GH antibodies from 192AA. Very unlikely but possible.
    what proof do you have that they are 192? Everyone on this board spews this with absolutly no proof.

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    what proof do you have that they are 192? Everyone on this board spews this with absolutly no proof.
    You sound like a promoter.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If experiecning these red welts I'd discontinue use. Obviously your body is having some adverse reactions to it. Best off switcihng over 191aa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    You sound like a promoter.
    no not at all. How are you guys helping the members of this board by spreading unprooved rumers. I know people how have gotton welts from juno's. Does that mean the yare 192? Not everyone gets them from the generics. Goto outlaw or osbb nobody else says they are 192. But if you are going to state something like it is a fact have some proof.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Most likely its 192.
    Read what RedBaron said about HGH production.

I am pretty certain that a company that produced 191aa would have no problems providing lab reports.

Also, more people react with the red welt on 192 then on 191.

So based on this I would guess its 192.

But I have no proof, its just an opinion.

Ufa
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-07-2006 at 03:27 PM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Cause that is what 192AA may do. 191AA usually doesn't give the welts. You have 28 posts. Before questioniong the people that have been here for awhile, do your research.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member

Slack off man!! Most of the people on this board only try to help people by giving there HONEST OPINIONS.

You are basically attacking someone stating there opinion of your situation and
    those are some harsh words IMO.

Don't post a thread(question) if you don't want people giving there input.

I had the same problems with the Kefei's. These blue tops are in fact 191AA, I believe the welts however are due to impurities within the powder. Some people are effected, most aren't. I was, so I dumped them to some friends who love them.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know this quote wasn't directed at me but genereally it is the 192aa HGH that's responsible for this side effect.

-Gear

Homeguard is offline Associate Member

Not An Expert But.........

Have just read the following

hey was reading about the side-effects of HGH and came along the following by FRED9:

191AA (Humatrope):
    As with all protein pharmaceuticals, a small percentage of patients may develop antibodies to the protein. During the first 6 months of Humatrope therapy in 314 naive patients, only 1.6% developed specific antibodies to Humatrope (binding capacity ≥0.02 mg/L). None had antibody concentrations which exceeded 2 mg/L. Throughout 8 years of this same study, two patients (0.6%) had binding capacity >2 mg/L. Neither patient demonstrated a decrease in growth velocity at or near the time of increased antibody production. It has been reported that growth attenuation from pituitary-derived growth hormone may occur when antibody concentrations are
    >1.5 mg/L.

192AA (Protropin):
    As with all protein pharmaceuticals, a small percentage of patients may develop antibodies to the protein. Growth hormone antibody binding capacities below 2 mg/L have not been associated with growth attenuation. In some cases when binding capacity exceeds 2 mg/L, growth attenuation has been observed. In clinical studies and postmarketing experience of patients treated with 192 amino acid for injection, approximately 0.4 percent of patients screened for antibody production developed antibodies with binding capacities > 2 mg/L at six months. Out of approximately 26,000 patients who have been treated with 192 amino acid residues , 5 (=0.02%)patients have had growth deceleration associated with binding capacities > 2 mg/L. If growth deceleration is observed that is not attributable to another cause, the patient should be tested for antibodies to growth hormone. Although no evidence exists to indicate that the methionine on the N-terminus of 192 amino acid residues causes antibodies to growth hormone, the physician should consider transferring the patient to somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection, if a patient has antibody binding capacity > 2 mg/L, and has exhibited growth attenuation.

Most 192AA is reconstituted with bac. water which includes BA and most 191AA with sterile water. Some people are sensitive to the benzyl alcohol and develop red welts from it. Its not the 192AA.
    I think it is a plausible answer to the "red welt" question.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    I had the same problems with the Kefei's. These blue tops are in fact 191AA, I believe the welts however are due to impurities within the powder. Some people are effected, most aren't. I was, so I dumped them to some friends who love them.
    When you say "are in fact 191aa" do you have something to back that up like a lab report?

I hear that all the time but have yet to see any real proof and would like to see it.

I had very good luck with the brown tops and I dont know if they were 191 or 192. I felt they worked as well as the jinos I used too.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    When you say "are in fact 191aa" do you have something to back that up like a lab report?
    You are right...When I re-read what I wrote just now I felt I wrote it out too assuringly. On the other boards I'm on I talked to the suppliers are well as many other people and they all claim that it is 191AA, but who really knows until we can test them??

Until I run out of Serostim, I'm going to stick with Jintropin, and MAYBE venture off to trying browntops, but blues are not for me.

Cause that is what 192AA may do. 191AA usually doesn't give the welts. You have 28 posts. Before questioniong the people that have been here for awhile, do your research.
    Actually i used to be here all the time. since post counts are so important to you my old name was gixxerboy i have over 800 but i couldn't remember my password so i created gixxerboy1. I've been around along time and if you goto other boards besides here you would know who i am.

As far as 191 and 192 go. I know people who have gotten welts off of jino's does that mean its 192? I understand people have doubts. But to say they are 192 as if it is a fact isn't right. It's ok to have an opinion but some newbie might be on here taking your opinion as fact. And i'm sorry red welt isn't proof. Say its your experience or opinion. Also all blue tops aren't the same. some are kefie's some aren't.

I'm not trying to offend anyone. But more people rave about the generics then complain from what i have seen on other boards. And its true in my experience. Be open minded that they can be good. But to say they suck with out ever trying them is bs.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Kefei is supposed to be 191 amino sequence. Did your boxes that the vials came in have the name "Kefei" on them multiple times with the registared trademark and sealed? If your boxes were plain white, chances are you were just sold some other generic gh that you have no idea is 191 or 192. I have seen this, ppl selling the plain while boxes and calling them Kefei, when in fact they are not. Kefei are very good quality gh and strong so occasionally some ppl do experience the welts, also it may not have anything to do with the gh, but whether you are using ba water or the plain sterile water. Some ppl get a reaction off the ba water.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wonder if you do get the red welts that you have a higher chance of building an anti-body. Just stay away from 192aa, if you cant afford 191aa (which is hardly more expensive) then gh isnt for you.

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    My wife developed welt's from Kefei's (box was labeled) and Somatorm (sub-Q and IM). She doesn't have a problem with Jin.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sheltonn
    My wife developed welt's from Kefei's (box was labeled) and Somatorm (sub-Q and IM). She doesn't have a problem with Jin.
    Sheltonn, have you used the somatorm, if yes have you had any problems?

Thread Information