*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Have IGf will travel.

Hey guys Nark here with some IGf queries.

I'm cutting minus androgens and was thinking about incorporating LR3 IGF-1 into my prep. I'm currently 4 weeks out from contest... and was thinking about running IGF@ 100 mcg/day for 20 days.. as i have 2000 mcgs.

Right now i'm only 2 lbs out from my weight-class upper limit... and really would like to stay at around this weight while getting harder. I was runnign t4 tru-out my prep but have recently switched to t3.. just adding that info for the record.

My question, or questions rather, would IGF assist in adding a lb or two of LBM at this dose? What sort of bf% drop have users experienced at this dose? I've taken off about 30 lbs thus far on my contest prep... and am currently where i need to be weight-wise.. and almost in contest shape. From what i read IGF appears to be sketchy in regard to LBM accumulation.. tho anecdotal info suggests it's a great fat-burner.

Could someone add some insight here?

Thanks
    ~Nark

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    WEBB just ran this for his contest prep I know at a dose of 100mcg per day. Maybe you could send him a PM, he has a log about it also if you havent seen my man.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    WEBB just ran this for his contest prep I know at a dose of 100mcg per day. Maybe you could send him a PM, he has a log about it also if you havent seen my man.

Yea i did follow his log... My contest is drug-tested however so i'd like to also hear feed-back from guys who've run higher doses minus androgens... as i'm not running androgens. I'll hit him with a PM all the same.

btw.. bump!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey you guys talking about me????

I did run it at 100mcg a day for the last ten days, only had 1000mcg, i wanted to run it longer but shipping was delayed....anyway,i loved it and it helped me stay at the weight i was at while losing the last bit of stubborn fat in the last week and a half....

I was running androgens, and i am sure that contributed to the muscle saving, but i walso increased my calories a bit while on and still lost a little extra fat...you are at the weight you need but i would add it and i think it will help you stay where you are while losing a bit of fat, if there is any It also gave me the best training days ever, pumped and vascular as ever...

IMO, if you run it at the same dose i think you will get exactly what you are looking for, little fat loss, harder look, and keeping your weight where it is while losing that bit of fat....

WEBB

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    hey to chime in im not in contest prep but im OFF cycle for some time and i started IGF-LR3 2 1/2 wks ago and gained about a good 4-6 lean lbs w/ a lot of fat loss and hardness, love IGF and running it at 100mcg's ed twice a day once in am and once PWO.cant wait to run ON cycle!!

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    Hey you guys talking about me????

I did run it at 100mcg a day for the last ten days, only had 1000mcg, i wanted to run it longer but shipping was delayed....anyway,i loved it and it helped me stay at the weight i was at while losing the last bit of stubborn fat in the last week and a half....

I was running androgens, and i am sure that contributed to the muscle saving, but i walso increased my calories a bit while on and still lost a little extra fat...you are at the weight you need but i would add it and i think it will help you stay where you are while losing a bit of fat, if there is any It also gave me the best training days ever, pumped and vascular as ever...

IMO, if you run it at the same dose i think you will get exactly what you are looking for, little fat loss, harder look, and keeping your weight where it is while losing that bit of fat....

WEBB
    Awesome WEBB!

Quote Originally Posted by monstermasss
    hey to chime in im not in contest prep but im OFF cycle for some time and i started IGF-LR3 2 1/2 wks ago and gained about a good 4-6 lean lbs w/ a lot of fat loss and hardness, love IGF and running it at 100mcg's ed twice a day once in am and once PWO.cant wait to run ON cycle!!
    is that 100 mcg twice per day?

(i.e. 200 mcg/day?)

Glad i can help a lttle nark...

WOW....200mcg ed is a lot imo...more than i can recommend, or would even try...

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    Glad i can help a lttle nark...

WOW....200mcg ed is a lot imo...more than i can recommend, or would even try...
    That's how much Tai suggested to me actually lol... 180-200 mcg ED.

But we all know Tai is crazy!

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    no 50mcg am and 50mcg PWO!!! sorry if i missled ya!! pm me if ya want??

Quote Originally Posted by monstermasss
    no 50mcg am and 50mcg PWO!!! sorry if i missled ya!! pm me if ya want??
    Cool.

Bump!

OK 50mcg 2x ed is way better than 100mcg 2x ed......

yeah tai is nuttier than a squirrell turd....i dont see anyadvantage to running it that high, it is not weight dependent and that high of a dose scares me a bit....

Like i said, i think you'll love it androgens or not, and you will get everything yo uare looking for and then some...WEBB

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Bout to run 80mcg/day for my contest prep.. all in one shot early afternoon I believe. Hopefully get it and start it early next week.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Bout to run 80mcg/day for my contest prep.. all in one shot early afternoon I believe. Hopefully get it and start it early next week.
    Sweet! YGPM

I've a reconstitution question.

I'm about to use generic igf-1. I talked to Tai who uses it regularly and he says just add 1.9ml of filtered vinegar per vial... that's what he does.

This doesn't echo Red Baron's guide of diluting the acetic acid content of the solution down to 100Mm... but Tai swears by it. Hm. Confusing.

Would his method cause any perceivable problem?

Conversely has anyone reconstituted generic IGF-1 with bacteriostatic water and BA?

Nark

bump!

Thread Information