Thread: hgh aas cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    superjet760 is offline New Member

hgh aas cycle

hey boyz ive done 4 cycles of aas all consisted of test deca d bol i understand how to cycle hgh and slin but how do you incorperate aas in with ur hgh cycle could some one show me week by week how you would run this cycle
    stats
    32yrs old 6"
    230lbs
    thanx boyz
    i will have 500iu of hgh for a cycle

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish I could say I think it would do more, but I am not sure you will get the results you desire. First, you should not look at HGH as a cycle, it takes several months just to make it through the sides. Once this is done the effects are very little. I beleive it is intended to be used for life, not cylced. You may not get what you want from 5 months. Especially for those who have taken AAS before. Do not confuse the two. While they can work great together, HGH alone may not produce the results you want. I Have been taking HGH for about 8 months now. I went through the numb hands after about 3 months and swollen ankles as well. Now, I have lost a little fat, maybe. I cant attribute anything to the HGH for sure. Anyway, good luck and I hope you see the results you want. What are you looking to obtain from the HGH use?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Week by week use what??? You didnt even list the amounts of the compounds you intend to use.

Why dont you list the amount of gear and how long you intende to run it for. You did so on the GH now the AAS. I doubt anyone weil list out week by week but a general overview can be easily produced for you.

superjet760 is offline New Member
    like i said i havnt run hgh with aas b4 this is why im asking how to combine the two usually i run aas like this
    week 1-4 d bol 40mgs/day
    week 1-12 deca 500mgs/week
    week 1-14 test cyp 800mgs/week
    how long do u run aas 4 obviously hgh is run much longer than the aas
    what do u usualy use with hgh just test? and drop the deca ?
    also typical pct nolva,clomid.hcg

Thread Information