Thread: proposed cycle

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member

proposed cycle

Aright guys Im still planning my cycle and have a lot of time to perfect it, probly not starting the HGH till Sept. then whatever other gear at least 4 weeks after that. I have a lot of cycle experience at least 6-7 under my belt with HGH use. Current stats 6 foot, 235lb, 9% bf. I will be looking to gain 100% quality muscle with this cycle, havent worked out my diet yet for it but Im planning on moderate carbs maybe 250-300g ed, 400g protein, I still ahve time to work that out. What does everyone think of this? Would I be better off running another compound along with the prop/tbol. And is my timing (by weeks) accurate for HGH/IGF? Any input is appreciated.

Wk 1: 2iu HGH (5 on/2 off)
    Wk 2: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off)
    Wk 3: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off)
    Wk 4: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off)
    Wk 5: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), 40-60mcg IGF1 LR3 (pwo), 100mg prop ed, 90mg Tbol
    Wk 6: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), 40-60mcg IGF1 LR3 (pwo), 100mg prop ed, 90mg Tbol
    Wk 7: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), 40-60mcg IGF1 LR3 (pwo), 100mg prop ed, 90mg Tbol
    Wk 8: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), 40-60mcg IGF1 LR3 (pwo), 100mg prop ed, 90mg Tbol
    Wk 9: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), 100mg prop ed, 90mg Tbol
    Wk 10: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), 100mg prop ed, 90mg Tbol
    Wk 11: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), begin PCT 3rd day after last prop shot
    Wk 12: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), PCT
    Wk 13: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), PCT, 40-60mcg IGF1 LR3
    Wk 14: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), PCT, 40-60mcg IGF1 LR3
    Wk 15: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), 40-60mcg IGF1 LR3
    Wk 16: 4iu HGH (5 on/2 off), 40-60mcg IGF1 LR3

Possibly extending HGH to Wk 20?

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    If lean muscle gain is your primary objective, I would guess that a more common 10-12 week cycle of the aas and igf might be more in tune with your needs. Conventional wisdom says HGH should be used for about 6 months to really show results, so its probably not the best for a short cycle.

I am not an expert, but I did sleep at a Holliday Inn last night.

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    I understand your point, I feel that I usually gain more quality muscle with short cycles, are you suggesting something like Test E and EQ for 10-12 weeks? The biggest problem I am having is developing something that will fit my needs, since I am going to be across the country on business for a month immediately after xmas day and know for a fact that my training will suffer. If I were to do something like that id probly have to start the Test E, EQ and IGF all the first week of september, which i dont want to do because common knowledge is to be on HGH at least a few weeks before AAS. Anyway suggestion on how to run it differently?

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcat3727
    I understand your point, I feel that I usually gain more quality muscle with short cycles, are you suggesting something like Test E and EQ for 10-12 weeks? The biggest problem I am having is developing something that will fit my needs, since I am going to be across the country on business for a month immediately after xmas day and know for a fact that my training will suffer. If I were to do something like that id probly have to start the Test E, EQ and IGF all the first week of september, which i dont want to do because common knowledge is to be on HGH at least a few weeks before AAS. Anyway suggestion on how to run it differently?
    I heard it both ways regarding using hgh before or after starting the test. I really don't know which is correct. Personally I think you would be better off starting in september and taking January off. But if a conventional cycle won't fit your needs, you might have to experiment to see what works for you.

Your proposed cycle does not look dangerous, so I don't think you have any serious downside to giving it a shot. Hope some of the folks that have experience with this combo or short cycles chime in.

Thread Information