rocky55 is offline New Member

HGH for a Small Guy..

I am a 27 year old Asian Male.

Body stats : 5-8’ 147lbs, Medium Frame, 15% BF, lifting heavy weights since 2 years.

Goals: put up 10lbs of LBM. I don’t want to win any Contest or any thing, being a small guy affects my self esteem a lot, well I have lived with it for 27 years now, but want to see if I can change it and improve my self-confidence.

I never in my life ran an AAS cycle or used any steroids . Genetically I am a small guy. I have accepted it as a fact that I am not going to be huge any time in my life, but wanted to explore my options of looking decent. That’s how I stumbled upon this amazing forum and happened to read every thing about HGH and IGF-LR3

Will HGH or IGF-LR3 help me, from what I have read; IGF doesn’t help much in increasing LBM. Will HGH cycle (5ui) for 6 months help me? I can afford HGH for 6 months.

What is the max LBM one usually puts up after a 6 month HGH cycle. I don’t want to use any other steroids with it. I am willing to Train & diet as hard as possible in this 6 month period and even afterwards.

Also will HGH help in your mental abilities as well ??

Any help with this issue will be highly appreciated.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky55
    I am a 27 year old Asian Male.

Body stats : 5-8’ 147lbs, Medium Frame, 15% BF, lifting heavy weights since 2 years.

Goals: put up 10lbs of LBM. I don’t want to win any Contest or any thing, being a small guy affects my self esteem a lot, well I have lived with it for 27 years now, but want to see if I can change it and improve my self-confidence.

I never in my life ran an AAS cycle or used any steroids . Genetically I am a small guy. I have accepted it as a fact that I am not going to be huge any time in my life, but wanted to explore my options of looking decent. That’s how I stumbled upon this amazing forum and happened to read every thing about HGH and IGF-LR3

Will HGH or IGF-LR3 help me, from what I have read; IGF doesn’t help much in increasing LBM. Will HGH cycle (5ui) for 6 months help me? I can afford HGH for 6 months.

What is the max LBM one usually puts up after a 6 month HGH cycle. I don’t want to use any other steroids with it. I am willing to Train & diet as hard as possible in this 6 month period and even afterwards.

Also will HGH help in your mental abilities as well ??

Any help with this issue will be highly appreciated.
    Well this statement right here is crap for a start. I live in Singapore and I know a lot of Asian guys who are big thanks to AAS. You have much more chance of getting bigger with AAS than HGH.

Now what is your diet like because you can weigh a lot more than 147 even with out juice and with being Asian. Show us what you eat in a day, I dare you :-)

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Off topic Kale, what is the legal status of aas in Singapore? I know your government treats illegal drug offenses very harshly. Based on what I see you post I am guessing steroids and hgh are not treated like narcotics.

Quote Originally Posted by comradebillyboy
    Off topic Kale, what is the legal status of aas in Singapore? I know your government treats illegal drug offenses very harshly. Based on what I see you post I am guessing steroids and hgh are not treated like narcotics.
    Not even close !!! If you look at the drug laws on the web for Singapore there is no mention of steroids at all. I would never deal here but I think as a user there is no problem. I have had lots of juice and HGH mailed in and it has never ever been an issue.

Very enlightened place. I need to visit Singapore. I met a couple of women from Singapore when I was on vacation in Turkey. It sounds like an intresting place.

Very enlightened place. I need to visit Singapore. I met a couple of women from Singapore when I was on vacation in Turkey. It sounds like an intresting place.
    Great place to bring up kids. Absolutely no drugs here of any kind. The kids no there place and they know they are in deep shit if they do anythinmg wrong. The world needs Singapores laws !!!

Valtorian is offline Junior Member
    The hottest chick I have ever met was from Singapore. Not sure if she was Singaporian, just from there.

There are many gorgeous women here and in the rest of Asia its quite amazing. Very few fat ones thats for sure. The Eurasian's are the most gorgeous

vermin is offline Member
    Ahem, while I have no objection to where this thread has headed, as far as the topic is concerned: Rocky I see no reason for you to start AAS or HGH just yet. Folks have mentioned diet, that's a good start. I would suggest doing an old fashioned 20 squat routine, like in Strossen's Super Squats: How to Gain 30 Pounds of Muscle in 6 Weeks . You should also check out Kelso's shrug book.

Follow those old school routines, including their diet suggestions, for 2-3 "cycles" through a year and you will be an ANIMAL!
    Last edited by vermin; 08-07-2006 at 05:35 PM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    I loved Singapore, I was out there last year... ended up in a bar with Jackie Chan...one of those weird moments when you look around and wonder where the fvck you are!.

Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    Ahem, while I have no objection to where this thread has headed, as far as the topic is concerned: Rocky I see no reason for you to start AAS or HGH just yet. Folks have mentioned diet, that's a good start. I would suggest doing an old fashioned 20 squat routine, like in Strossen's Super Squats: How to Gain 30 Pounds of Muscle in 6 Weeks . You should also check out Kelso's shrug book.

Follow those old school routines, including their diet suggestions, for 2-3 "cycles" through a year and you will be an ANIMAL!
    Sorry guys, my appologies !!!

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Sorry guys, my appologies !!!
    NP - I always enjoy your Avatars, though I have always wanted to ask - is she Thai? Pardon my saying so, but she seems better than stereotypically endowed for most Thai women....

NP - I always enjoy your Avatars, though I have always wanted to ask - is she Thai? Pardon my saying so, but she seems better than stereotypically endowed for most Thai women....
    Yes mate she is very Thai, although the boobs have had help

vermin is offline Member
    Well, that's all very good, for sure! I'd say Gratz!

Guys thx for all the extra info about Singaporian and Asian females, No doubt i have seen some hot ones too..LOL

but plz can we be lil serious. Plz..

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well this statement right here is crap for a start. I live in Singapore and I know a lot of Asian guys who are big thanks to AAS. You have much more chance of getting bigger with AAS than HGH.

Now what is your diet like because you can weigh a lot more than 147 even with out juice and with being Asian. Show us what you eat in a day, I dare you :-)
    Sorry nth against Asian Dudes, i just wanted to say i am Asian. thats it.
    I dont want to take AAS cuz, i dont want to risk all the possible side effects.
    Besides its not worth the risk, cuz i am not aiming to be HUGE.

My diet is as below (Sorry if the format is not right..first post )
    3 meals a day.
    2500 + calories.
    2 servings of Whey Protien Everyday.
    LIfting Weights 3 days a week. 3 days a week Cardio.

I eat meat, beef, chicken, fish every week. Almost every day of the week i eat meat.
    I dont eat lot of shitty food. Alcohol once a month may be.

Sorry nth against Asian Dudes, i just wanted to say i am Asian. thats it.
    I dont want to take AAS cuz, i dont want to risk all the possible side effects.
    Besides its not worth the risk, cuz i am not aiming to be HUGE.

My diet is as below (Sorry if the format is not right..first post )
    3 meals a day.
    2500 + calories.
    2 servings of Whey Protien Everyday.
    LIfting Weights 3 days a week. 3 days a week Cardio.

I eat meat, beef, chicken, fish every week. Almost every day of the week i eat meat.
    I dont eat lot of shitty food. Alcohol once a month may be.
    First of all the side effects of AAS are overarted by the media and to a large part can be easily controlled if you get any at all.

Second of all, what is your goal here ?

Thanks Vermin, i am definately going to check out that. I have gained 10+ pounds of muscle, but lost it all, cuz i couldnt work out for 6 months cuz of an injury.

Sorry but i didnt mention before, i am looking at other benifits of HGH too.

• Superior immune function
    • Reduced body fat
    • Higher energy levels
    • Increased exercise performance
    • Supplement stronger bones
    • Hair re-growth
    • Wrinkle removal
    • Increased muscle mass
    . Improved Mental abilities.

Is this all Marketing BS. I also read HGH helps in improving damaged brain cells. Some atheletes take it because it improves their skills not just physically but mentally. IS this true ??

I also read HGH promotes HYPERLASIA (Growth of new muscle cells) compared to AAS which promotes (HYPERTROPHY). BUt how much HYPERLASIA does 6 month 5ui dose of HGH promote ??

Any help will be highly appreciated. thx.

vermin is offline Member
    By 5IU do you mean ED - 35IU/week? For a guy your size that's an aggressive dose and you could see gains in excess of 8-10% of LBM and BF loss of 15%+. From your numbers I'd say that would equate to about 10+ pounds of gain and 3 pounds fat lost. This is from the literature - though I take HGH, for someone my size that would require about 9IUED equivalent, and I have never taken so much so I can not personally attest to those results - nor have I ever taken HGH alone.

As far as healing brain cells or whatever, I would not hold my breath.

By 5IU do you mean ED - 35IU/week? For a guy your size that's an aggressive dose and you could see gains in excess of 8-10% of LBM and BF loss of 15%+. From your numbers I'd say that would equate to about 10+ pounds of gain and 3 pounds fat lost. This is from the literature - though I take HGH, for someone my size that would require about 9IUED equivalent, and I have never taken so much so I can not personally attest to those results - nor have I ever taken HGH alone.

Yes the idea that hgh results in loss of body fat and gains in lean muscle mass and bone mass as well as hyperplasia are documented by real objective medical research. I have seen no evidence anywhere about the brain cells.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i see no one mention anything about his diet that obviusly needs alot of work.

-rodge

vermin is offline Member
    Actually, those comments came first - might be hard to filter through the Asian chick subthread!

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    i see no one mention anything about his diet that obviusly needs alot of work.

-rodge

indeed... Your only eating 3 meals a day bump it up to 6-8 meals a day every 2-3 hours. Your calories are way too low your not ganna grow on that!. eat 6-8 meals a day including : Meat, rice , potatoes , veggies , natty pb , nuts , olive oil , eggs. Trust me the way your diet is now with all the training and cardio your prolly even burning muscle its not weird you not big!!! YOUZ GOTTO EATZ TO GROW

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    hahah this thread is like random gunfire ahhaha

im guessin by asian n small u mean short and young lookin???

and hoping HGH will help u grow taller and fuller????

vermin is offline Member
    Good points - I would again suggest Strossen and Kelso - they are good beginner/intermediate guides that will help you gain the fundamentals. Once you have the solid grounding in routine and diet then fora like this one are better at helping you to fill in the gaps!

Thanks Vermin.

I got that number (5ui ED) from the Jin site

Result of well being, some lipolysis,improved skin appearance: 2iu daily
    Moderate lipolysis, better sleep, more energy: 3iu daily
    Begin to see fullness in the muscle,advanced lipolysis: 4iu daily
    Muscular hypertrophy, feeling like a king, full as hell: 5iu daily

BUt i guess 3ui ED for would be sufficient for a guy of my Size.

Yes the idea that hgh results in loss of body fat and gains in lean muscle mass and bone mass as well as hyperplasia are documented by real objective medical research. I have seen no evidence anywhere about the brain cells.
    According to my research on WEB, HGH is the only way to experience HYPERLASIA after puberty.

BUt we do produce HGH all the time and it gets converted to IGF. So is the HGH/IGF produced after puberty not enough to generate HYPERLASIA ??

How much HYPERLASIA can be experienced with HGH ?? is there any research about this ?? I think its a very open ended question, cuz every one reacts diff to HGH, but just wanted to see some numbers ..

What are the typical natural HGH levels in our body at diff ages ??

Quote Originally Posted by Bear-StrengthWithin
    indeed... Your only eating 3 meals a day bump it up to 6-8 meals a day every 2-3 hours. Your calories are way too low your not ganna grow on that!. eat 6-8 meals a day including : Meat, rice , potatoes , veggies , natty pb , nuts , olive oil , eggs. Trust me the way your diet is now with all the training and cardio your prolly even burning muscle its not weird you not big!!! YOUZ GOTTO EATZ TO GROW
    Thanks Rodge and Bear-StrengthWithin

I will definately do that.I eat most of the stuff you explained, but i guess i got to increase the frequency of meals.

Thanx for pointing this out, I guess i will eat more. BUt the same time i shouldnt put up lot of fat i guess. I will do my research more in this area.

Are there any good books/ websites that explain this well.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    hahah this thread is like random gunfire ahhaha
    im guessin by asian n small u mean short and young lookin???
    and hoping HGH will help u grow taller and fuller????
    @boxingbean

Thats right man, I ****ing look like a kid at 27 and i want to change it.
    I dont HOPE HGH will help me GROW taller, if at all it does, i swear i will build a temple for it and worship it every day LOL...

I just want to gain some Muscle mass, I am more looking at the HYPERLASIA that HGH might give me, I think i have low muscle cells, (Might be wrong in my thinking ). While weight training and Diet will help me increase the size of muscle cells i already have, they will not help me grow new ones.

If i am able to have new Muscle cells, i will be able to Grow more bigger using weight training and Diet..

Good points - I would again suggest Strossen and Kelso - they are good beginner/intermediate guides that will help you gain the fundamentals. Once you have the solid grounding in routine and diet then fora like this one are better at helping you to fill in the gaps!
    Vermin, i didnt find good reviews for Strossen and Kelso @ Amazon, one of them even said

"His 30 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks would be more like 5 pounds of muscle and 25 pounds of fat."

Infact lot of the reviews pointed to
    The Insider's Tell-All Handbook on Weight-Training Technique (Paperback)
    by Stuart McRobert

Ofcourse above book focuses more on Safe Training in GYM.

I will check out the book by Strossen and Kelso.

vermin is offline Member
    Vermin, i didnt find good reviews for Strossen and Kelso @ Amazon, one of them even said

"His 30 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks would be more like 5 pounds of muscle and 25 pounds of fat."
    That's wrong - it was written by a diet fag.

You don't massively increase (possibly double) your max squat in about 6 weeks and only gain 5 pounds of muscle. The first time I did that program (as with just about anything, the first time give the best gains) I gained 26 pounds, only 4 of it fat. And I did nearly double my maxes - something that helps after the 6 weeks is up, and continues to do so from there on out. I am not "reviewing" the book, I am telling you that I use it, and have others use it i my gym and it works.

Anyway, whatever you use you need to improve you basic lifting.

vermin is offline Member
    BUt i guess 3ui ED for would be sufficient for a guy of my Size.
    Evidently you did not read what I said - that was the dose that might actually help get you your 10 pounds in 6 months.

That's wrong - it was written by a diet fag.

You don't massively increase (possibly double) your max squat in about 6 weeks and only gain 5 pounds of muscle. The first time I did that program (as with just about anything, the first time give the best gains) I gained 26 pounds, only 4 of it fat. And I did nearly double my maxes - something that helps after the 6 weeks is up, and continues to do so from there on out. I am not "reviewing" the book, I am telling you that I use it, and have others use it i my gym and it works.

Anyway, whatever you use you need to improve you basic lifting.
    Sorry My bad, Better listen to the first hand advice, will check out this book this weekend.. Seems like lot of fun..

Evidently you did not read what I said - that was the dose that might actually help get you your 10 pounds in 6 months.
    Oops i thought u said, that might be too much for a small guy like me. Will experiment with it, once i get my hands on it..

How much hyperlasia does one experience with HGH ?? Does Any one know ??
    Any Study about this ??

Also since HGH creates a Negative Feedback Loop and decreases Natural HGH production. How Long does it take for the body to increase the production of HGH (to normal levels) after the 6 month Period.

Does HGH (5ui ED) after 6 months require a PCT.

Thread Information