Mixing 191aa and 192aa HGH

Thoughts please on this.

I have recently been scammed, believing I was buying jin I have ended up with some 192aa instead.

Anyway, for those who are in the know, what do you think about running 191aa Jin for 5 days pw, then for 2 days the 192aa. Would this work? Would the 5 days off 192aa be enough time for my body not to build up antibodies to it (yes I am one of the unlucky ones who does make them!) ?

I know this might seen a strange question but im stuck with this 192 stuff and would hate to throw it all away!! Surely the is something I can do with it?

Thanks for any input!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    sell it?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    was thinking the same thin xtralarge

i have a large supply of 192 (700iu's)

and was considering using 191 intermittently throughout to offset potential antibodies

i was thinking of using 4 weeks worth of 191 then back on 192 for 4 weeks or so

i am not sure if this will work - but it sounds logical - not to mention cheaper

mods??

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I am wondering which would work better: using the 191 for 5 days and then the 192 for 2 days, or mixing the two together and using both each day. Maybe use a mixture that is 75% 191 and 25% 192?

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    I am wondering which would work better: using the 191 for 5 days and then the 192 for 2 days, or mixing the two together and using both each day. Maybe use a mixture that is 75% 191 and 25% 192?

or 75% 192 for a nice price decrease

Im using straight 192aa right now and not experiencing anything that would cause me to think I am building up antibodies, but how does one know?

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Im using straight 192aa right now and not experiencing anything that would cause me to think I am building up antibodies, but how does one know?

i dunno but i am on my 8th week of 192 and not noticed any fat loss

12 iu EOD and climbing

Im using 6IU/day and noticed some fat loss, but nothing spectacular. I do feel a bit more energized and have picked up maybe 2 pounds without adding any bf.

gettnthere is offline Associate Member
    G-force-
    If thats you in the avatar,where the hell do u expect the fat loss to come from?? You like many guys on here look like u have like -1% bf and say things like GH and some AAS dont do anything for u?I dont see how you guys can expect much from GH,which doesnt produce huge changes, except maybe a little LBM gains here and there..

Basically I saying I dont use some AAS/GH/IGF because you guys say "not worth the money,didnt see anything real noticeable" when it seems at alot of you all's levels there cant be anything all that noticeable,whereas at my level(not where u guys are),something not so noticeable for you will be very different for someone like me...dont know if that makes sense typed out,but it sounds okay in my head,lol....

obviously different people have different reactions to AAS/GH,but should a somewhat "novice" not take say,GH, because an experienced BB says he didnt see much from it? Is this an incorrect thought process?

Now im confusing myself...
    sorry if i jacked your thread,just needed to throw that out there

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    xtralarge. I'll bump this for you. As far as your situation I'm very familiar with it and i would take the results with a grain of salt. I know a couple people using them at 5iu ed and they are getting good results.

The person have the test done and the testing facility aren't the most unbiased.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'd say no problems.. did you get the negative side effect of welts or anything from the 192???

if not, keep on using it.. it's still good stuff..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    I'd say no problems.. did you get the negative side effect of welts or anything from the 192???

if not, keep on using it.. it's still good stuff..
    Didnt get welts just saw very little progress after a few monthus running 192 in the past. Im now on 191 and its so much better!

I think i will run the 192 at the weekend.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that's a good idea...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i dunno but i am on my 8th week of 192 and not noticed any fat loss

12 iu EOD and climbing
    As im sure you are aware 8 weeks isnt very long, give it a little more time. If you still see nothing then your one of the unlucky ones and will have to dig deeper for the 191's.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    that's a good idea...
    Lets hope so!!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    extralarg - sorry you ended up with 192aa. It makes me sick what people will do for bucks. I also wonder about those unfortunate people who buy
    bogus 191aa. The Chinese will always find a new low to dupe the public.

Never cared for cheap Chinese knock offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    extralarg - sorry you ended up with 192aa. It makes me sick what people will do for bucks. I also wonder about those unfortunate people who buy
    bogus 191aa. The Chinese will always find a new low to dupe the public.

Thanks bro, luckly I didnt but to many!

If anyone wants to know who the scammer is/was feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    extralarg - The Chinese will always find a new low to dupe the public.

think thats what i got

per iu from china

i h ave heard of others who bought from the same supplier and got good results though

jury's out

simm is offline Senior Member
    think thats what i got

$1.80 per iu from china

i h ave heard of others who bought from the same supplier and got good results though

jury's out

Generic 191aa is cheaper than that!

Quote Originally Posted by gettnthere
    G-force-
    If thats you in the avatar,where the hell do u expect the fat loss to come from?? You like many guys on here look like u have like -1% bf and say things like GH and some AAS dont do anything for u?I dont see how you guys can expect much from GH,which doesnt produce huge changes, except maybe a little LBM gains here and there..

Basically I saying I dont use some AAS/GH/IGF because you guys say "not worth the money,didnt see anything real noticeable" when it seems at alot of you all's levels there cant be anything all that noticeable,whereas at my level(not where u guys are),something not so noticeable for you will be very different for someone like me...dont know if that makes sense typed out,but it sounds okay in my head,lol....

obviously different people have different reactions to AAS/GH,but should a somewhat "novice" not take say,GH, because an experienced BB says he didnt see much from it? Is this an incorrect thought process?

Now im confusing myself...
    sorry if i jacked your thread,just needed to throw that out there

i didnt actually advise anyone to take or not take HGH so not sure where this has come from

yes thats me in my avator - think i was about 8 - 9% bf (not 1% )
    but all my body fat is collected around my abdoman so u cant see it in that pic - i am also lookin for muscle growth rather than just fat loss

Quote Originally Posted by simm
    Generic 191aa is cheaper than that!
    Ive heard that there is no such thing as generic 191aas, at least out of china. Supplier I use seems really honest and says that there are no generic 191aa HGH coming out of China. I would suspect that the same goes for the remainder of the world. There is a reason the 191aa HGH is so expensive.What you have is people lying to their customers and selling the generic 192aa HGH as being 191aa HGH.

gettnthere is offline Associate Member
    i didnt actually advise anyone to take or not take HGH so not sure where this has come from

yes thats me in my avator - think i was about 8 - 9% bf (not 1% )
    but all my body fat is collected around my abdoman so u cant see it in that pic - i am also lookin for muscle growth rather than just fat loss
    No not saying you advised it,just using you as an example for asking the questions i did......and i was exaggerating,i couldve guessed u werent -1% bf bro lol

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Thoughts please on this.

I have recently been scammed, believing I was buying jin I have ended up with some 192aa instead.

Anyway, for those who are in the know, what do you think about running 191aa Jin for 5 days pw, then for 2 days the 192aa. Would this work? Would the 5 days off 192aa be enough time for my body not to build up antibodies to it (yes I am one of the unlucky ones who does make them!) ?

I know this might seen a strange question but im stuck with this 192 stuff and would hate to throw it all away!! Surely the is something I can do with it?

Thanks for any input!
    BUMP

Thread Information