skr0w is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 LR3 anyone ever use it.

IGF-1 LR3 has anyone ever used it. I see a sponser site offers it. If so what type of gains should one expect?

thedoctordavo is offline Junior Member
    Basic IGF-1 LR3/huIGF-1 information

start with that it'll give you a basic overview. After that I'd do some searching in the Member Cycles forum. ALOT of people have used it in several dosage schemes and for many diffrent goals.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Ive used it before and wasnt very impressed with the results. I took it at a dose of 80mcg/day. Got a bit leaner and looked better with the pumps and all but as soon as I stopped the cycle that was all gone in the matter of a week or so. Did it with aas too.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Ive used it before and wasnt very impressed with the results. I took it at a dose of 80mcg/day. Got a bit leaner and looked better with the pumps and all but as soon as I stopped the cycle that was all gone in the matter of a week or so. Did it with aas too.

from what i read your supposed to keep a lot of your gains. did you do correct pct after your aas?

Quote Originally Posted by skr0w
    . did you do correct pct after your aas?
    probably not.

Steroid -Peptides
    http://www.steroid-peptides.com

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf

i agree

ive only run it once but didnt notice much of an effect on my overall body look
    although i did notice a slight strength increase - and during pct too

i dunno if this was directly related to the IGF or possibly the creatine/ arginine/ ALCAR (etc) i was also taking

anyway it didnt last very long

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Im running Lions igf at the moment and Im very happy with the results im getting. I am running several other compounds though so I cannot contribute my gains to a single one of them but the combination is proving excellent. Check my log if you want to see the results.

So i guess no one is getting good results so one would spend 200 on it would probally be a waste of money.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    lr3 is'nt a waste imo but comes best to its right in the more experienced bodybuilder who has reached his (close to)full potential with aas. it does'nt bring drastic results but slight subtle changes in body composition.

-rodge

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you ought to use the search function.

Here's a thread where several vets said that 12 pounds of LBM gain in just 3 weeks was possible with IGF. Pretty light dose too - 60mcg.

According to at least one, you can eat like sh!t and still get fat reduction.

My freind just ran IGF-1LR3 for his first 3 wks, listen to the results!!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator

Here's a thread where several vets said that 12 pounds of LBM gain in just 3 weeks was possible with IGF. Pretty light dose too - 60mcg.

ha ha yeah right

No really....its the best thing since puzzy

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    ha ha yeah right

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator

pscarb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    lr3 is'nt a waste imo but comes best to its right in the more experienced bodybuilder who has reached his (close to)full potential with aas. it does'nt bring drastic results but slight subtle changes in body composition.

-rodge
    Agree with Rodge on this one i have seen some good changes in my physique since introducing IGF-1LR3 into the mix...

twiney is offline Junior Member
    IGF-1 LR3 is a great cutting tool,people tend to think it`s like AAS,it gives you a very tight lean look..As a muscle builder the answers are in AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    I did use the search button but it seems like one guy says he gains 12 lbs. in 3 weeks and the other says they get very little results. Dose it help produce new muscle cells. I know aas do not produce new muscle cells.

There you have it then, basically it is very very hard to find specific measured results from IGF-LR3. Lots of subjective info, many times clouded by the fact that the user was also on some other compound. And of course some outrageous bullsh$t claims (never backed by measures).

Whereas you can find all sorts of studies on what a cycle of Test E will do for you.

I'm going to leave this to you to interpret.

I can tell you this though, loosing 1-2% body fat is a piece of cake in a lot of other PROVEN ways. 4 pounds of fat is only 14,000 calories.

Quote Originally Posted by skr0w
    I did use the search button but it seems like one guy says he gains 12 lbs. in 3 weeks and the other says they get very little results. Dose it help produce new muscle cells. I know aas do not produce new muscle cells.

twiney is offline Junior Member
    IGF can shed BF% on a non restricted diet,thats it`s plus.It`s about the safest drug around all good.I have the spare cash for it,but to be honest (I`m a guy that has done high doses on it`s own).A little cardio with the aid of ASS can acheive similar results,but Incoprating them will get you an advatage.

veryveryquiet is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys, I am going to be keeping a log of IGF and MGF, it won't be just IGF but at least there won't be any AAS to cloud up the results. We have a 50/50 shot at knowing which compound works. If nothing happens during this cycle then they both suck! (At least for me)
    I have already measured, done a 7 site caliper, now all I need is pics. I am charging my camera and after my workout tonight I will take pics and post all this stuff up for everyone to see so hopefully we will see wtf happens here.
    See ya tonight!

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by veryveryquiet
    Hey guys, I am going to be keeping a log of IGF and MGF, it won't be just IGF but at least there won't be any AAS to cloud up the results. We have a 50/50 shot at knowing which compound works. If nothing happens during this cycle then they both suck! (At least for me)
    I have already measured, done a 7 site caliper, now all I need is pics. I am charging my camera and after my workout tonight I will take pics and post all this stuff up for everyone to see so hopefully we will see wtf happens here.
    See ya tonight!
    I would like to hear more about this one please...about to get back on in a few months...getting my stuff together right now..
    Last edited by G-13; 08-16-2006 at 11:47 AM. Reason: typo

Thread Information