Thread: Genotropin

Donman25 is offline Junior Member

Genotropin

Well I tried genotropin hgh. I took 1 1.2mg miniquick injection twice a day one in the morning and one at night for 60 days. It was about 2 months ago when I finished taking it. I did get stronger, gain some indurance and My joints feel better now. I lost none of the strength or endurance I gained after I quit taking it. It is definately not the best bang for your buck, but it is very clean stuff!
    Last edited by Donman25; 08-10-2006 at 01:40 PM.

Titan1 is offline Member
    bro you have to use hgh for 6months at least ,2 months is nothing you start to see results after 3months

That what I always heard too, but I have been reading somewhere else if you took a higher dose you could see results in a shorter amount of time. I thought 2.4mg a day was a fairly high dose, but I guess it was not. Maybe I should have shot one a day for 4 months. I did see some results but not like I hoped. Thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Donman25
    That what I always heard too, but I have been reading somewhere else if you took a higher dose you could see results in a shorter amount of time. I thought 2.4mg a day was a fairly high dose, but I guess it was not. Maybe I should have shot one a day for 4 months. I did see some results but not like I hoped. Thanks
    I presume you mean IU's and not mg's and 2.4 is a starting doese for HGH bro.

No it was 2.4mg a day. How would I convert that to IU's Thanks
    Last edited by Donman25; 08-11-2006 at 08:05 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Actually 1.5mg = 4.5IU according to the research I just did so you were getting about 7iu a day. Did you start on that does ? Did you have and sides ?

I took only one shot a day for the first few days and then I started on 2. I had no major sides. I did have a burning feeling in my abdomian when I was on, but that came and went. Also I sweated really bad I was always soaked! I didn't worry about my thyroid because I aready have hypothirodism and am treated for it. What I liked was coming off it. No problems at all. Its clean stuff.

The reason I used it instead of something else is I can't handle the roid rage . I am aready taking a shlt load of meds for bipolar. I took a Deca /Primo stack a few years ago and went off the hook! It got me a month stay at the mental hospital! I stayed nice and calm on the hgh.
    Last edited by Donman25; 08-11-2006 at 09:14 AM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Correct 1mg=3iu.

I'm not surprised with your results. I know a few that run high doses for only a couple months at a time and get pretty good gains. 5-6+ months is also what I would recommend though.....

vermin is offline Member
    The literature supports even strong gains in 1 month - at very high doses. It appears that fat loss may be better on the lower dose, longer term courses, but endurance athletes (distance runners) saw about a 6-8% boost in LBM at a dose that would have a 265 pound man taking about 24IU ED - for a month. They really did not see a drop in BF, though these were already lean guys.

Thanks for the info.

Thread Information