View Poll Results: Did MGF work for YOU in LOCALISED growth ?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - Didnt do a thing

1 5.88%
  • Yes - But not worth talking about

0 0%
  • Yes - But only slightley

1 5.88%
  • Yes - Decent Results

3 17.65%
  • Yes - Awsome Results

2 11.76%
  • Dont Know

10 58.82%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito B
    You guys do not like S-P products then do not buy them simple as that, goa nd buy some "oral IGF -1 " that does not work and get ripped off by the real scammers!

C
    I think that you are still missing the point, it's not the product we dislike, it's what has happened to this forum.

I don't see AllSportsNutrition in the supplement forum deleting posts that suggest a product that he stocks does not work....

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I think that you are still missing the point, it's not the product we dislike, it's what has happened to this forum.

I don't see AllSportsNutrition in the supplement forum deleting posts that suggest a product that he stocks does not work....
    There are no such posts being deleted here. The only ones which have been deleted were outright flames and snide remarks, and those which promoted another company's product(s).

Nobody has said that something from S-P doesn't work and had it deleted, and nobody has complained about their service and had it deleted (so far a total of one member has complained about service, and his credit card was already refunded, whether he knows it or not).

Not one person has had a single complaint about S-P products or service deleted. That's total and complete unsupported bullshit.

However, I encourage you to find someone here who has such a complaint, and has seen their post deleted to come forward, and then we can contact an admin, and see if it's the truth. Because I assure you that you are talking total bullshit now, and don't know what the **** you're talking about.

NOBODY HAS HAD A COMPLAINT ON SERVICE OR PRODUCTS DELETED, PERIOD. If anyone has, they can come forward right now, or PM an Admin (who can see deleted posts). Your implied claim is complete garbage, and hasn't been done. That's a fact.

So lets hear it. Who has had a post concerning service or products from S-P deleted. I'd like to see this post, or I'd like to see you admit that you are totally wrong about what is, in fact, being moderated.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 09-13-2006 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    There are no such posts being deleted here. The only ones which have been deleted were outright flames and snide remarks, and those which promoted another company's product(s).

Nobody has said that something from S-P doesn't work and had it deleted, and nobody has complained about their service (so far a total of one member has complained about service, and his credit card was already refunded, whether he knows it or not).

Not one person has had a single complaint about S-P products or service deleted. That's total and complete unsupported bullshit.
    So a member was not banned for posting that he did not like SP's products?

When you say those which promoted another company's product(s) do you mean any posts that mention or attempt to discuss PEG MGF? Surely if this product is as useless as you say then discussing it here would not present much of a threat to SP.

Why are you and Carlito tripping over one another to send needbigguns his MGF? - Where is SP?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Nobody has said that something from S-P doesn't work and had it deleted, and nobody has complained about their service and had it deleted (so far a total of one member has complained about service, and his credit card was already refunded, whether he knows it or not).

However, I encourage you to find someone here who has such a complaint, and has seen their post deleted to come forward, and then we can contact an admin, and see if it's the truth. Because I assure you that you are talking total bullshit now, and don't know what the **** you're talking about.

NOBODY HAS HAD A COMPLAINT ON SERVICE OR PRODUCTS DELETED, PERIOD. If anyone has, they can come forward right now, or PM an Admin (who can see deleted posts). Your implied claim is complete garbage, and hasn't been done. That's a fact.

So lets hear it. Who has had a post concerning service or products from S-P deleted. I'd like to see this post, or I'd like to see you admit that you are totally wrong about what is, in fact, being moderated.
    so you say that there were no posts deleted that were bashing the use of lr3 and mgf in general(not s-p products but all of them)? if you do deny that then your a straight up liar and agitator, as i myself un-deleted them as i saw it.not that it has much effect with the censorship in this forum.

-rodge

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by GymJunky
    The forum was titled "Did MGF work for YOU in LOCALISED growth ?". Perhaps it should of been titled "Biased oppinion on MGF". On one side I see moderators with no financial motivation at all providing relevant information to the topic at hand, and on the other I see a biased oppinion being presented by salesmen who have something to gain.

If someones oppinion is simply that the product does not work or describes problems they encountered with it, then it should be posted not deleted. The primary reason for these forums is a source of INFORMATION. I won't condemn nor condone the companies product, as I have not used it for myself. However, as users and possible customers, we have the right to have access to all information regarding that product.

I read posts of "karma" and "someone who contributes to our community and even risks their own freedom". What is that? Are we still talking about MGF or is this a quest for the Holy Grail?

I think the problem at hand here lies soley in the fact that one person as posted is here "too busy making $$$$$$$ and handling my own business" and others are here to provide information.

I think it would be more beneficial for the company in question to leave all information about the product on forum, then let the public decide. If this is not the case, then surely you must understand why people are skeptical?

-GymJunky
    Don't you work too? what I meant by making $$$$ is that I have a job that is very demamding of my time and I am up fromn 5:30 am and do nto stop working until late at night, that is what I meant and is not related to S-P at all!

Do not twist my words please.

Thanks,

C

There weren't threads bashing IGF and MGF deleted. I never saw any of that. I saw a rep from another company (JB) try to promote a competing company's product, and those posts were deleted. JB, by the way was spoken to in the past for promoting yet another peptide company via the PM system here, by handing out discount codes.

I see no threads attacking MGF and/or IGF being deleted, but I don't have access to that kind of information, I guess. However, in the end, the owner has seen what went on here, as have the admins, and based on what was being done and the way hall of famers powers were being used, the decision was made by the owner (taking into account what had been going on) that the hall of fame staff had to have their powers removed.

There weren't threads bashing IGF and MGF deleted. I never saw any of that. I saw a rep from another company (JB) try to promote a competing company's product, and those posts were deleted. JB, by the way was spoken to in the past for promoting yet another peptide company via the PM system here, by handing out discount codes.

I see no threads attacking MGF and/or IGF being deleted, but I don't have access to that kind of information, I guess. However, in the end, the owner has seen what went on here, as have the admins, and based on what was being done and the way hall of famers powers were being used, the decision was made by the owner (taking into account what had been going on) that the hall of fame staff had to have their powers removed.
    So why were you getting all excited in your other post when you don't know the facts?

I do know that I never saw those threads ever appear, and I can point to threads where IGF is attacked, and they haven't gone anywhere. The evidence shows that other threads with the same content has been left alone, so it stands to reason that those "deleted" threads don't exist.

Closed. A thread for discussing MGF and Localized growth has been reposted.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information