View Poll Results: Did MGF work for YOU in LOCALISED growth ?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - Didnt do a thing

1 5.88%
  • Yes - But not worth talking about

0 0%
  • Yes - But only slightley

1 5.88%
  • Yes - Decent Results

3 17.65%
  • Yes - Awsome Results

2 11.76%
  • Dont Know

10 58.82%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Did MGF work for YOU in LOCALISED growth ?

Did MGF work for YOU in LOCALISED growth ?

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    It has worked very well for me at even 1mg daily!

C
    Last edited by Carlito B; 08-24-2006 at 03:33 PM.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    1mg? do you mean 100mg?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    1mg? do you mean 100mg?
    No bro I meant 1mg every night for 5 days... what I call an "all body treatment"

125mcgs on left and right pecs
    125mcgs on left and right delts
    125mcgs on left and right biceps ( inner or outer heads )
    125mcgs on left and right triceps

This injected the night before my work out then proceeded to inject 100mcgs of IGF-1 sub q within 45 minutes after my work out the next day.

Of ocurse I tried this once and it was GREAT!

No need to do it this way as you can just work on ONE mucle group weekly or every two weeks then take the same amount of time off and start over.

Please let say that this practice comes in handy when finishing up a cycle and/or during PCT.

Thanks,

C

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    OK i gotcha....

anyone else had results with MGF - and what type did u use

BUMP for the poll - iv decided to sack IGF-1 for now i may decide to just go with MGF becasue im looking for more mass or development of muscles more than i am future growth in cycles to come or fat loss... whats a good dosage people have had success with MGF with...?

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    This and the IGF poll ought to be stickies

I agree... anyone else with success... i would really like to improve my Biceps and Lats... what would be a GOOD dosage to make sure i seen results and what type of mgf SHOULD i use - is the one from the sponsor decent stuff ? do i only inject into that muscle i want to grow after iv trained it after workout... would i see results from a 2mg bottle?

Titan1 is offline Member
    i want to hear more from people that have used ONLY mgf and dint mix it with Lr3 or aas just mgf because if you mix it its hard to say if its the mgf working or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I agree... anyone else with success... i would really like to improve my Biceps and Lats... what would be a GOOD dosage to make sure i seen results and what type of mgf SHOULD i use - is the one from the sponsor decent stuff ? do i only inject into that muscle i want to grow after iv trained it after workout... would i see results from a 2mg bottle?
    The original form of MGF is active in cell tissue for up to 24 hours therefore daily injections are a must especially in muscles one wants to improve.

I would not inject over 200mcgs per muscle and not longer than 2 weeks without taking at least 1 week off.

Injecting IGF-1 ( not at the same time or site ) is best as it helps mature those new "cells" induced by MGF which also requires TWO very important things to remember if you want this to be a sussccesful cycle:

1. Intense work outs : this will cause much damage to your muscle fibers therefore benefitting more from the MGF administered IM and at least 12 hours before a work out.

2. LOTS AND LOTS OF PROTEIN even if you have to double up on your regular intake! this will help provide the "fuel" needed to repair and feed those new cells as well.

So you in your case inject start by injectin 100mcgs on each bicep the night before your work outs even when you work out back, shoulders or chest as you know all muscles indirectly are used when exercising these muscles groups.

I'd also inject IGF-1 within 30 to 45 minutes after your work out except do it sub-q for a direct systemic effect, at least 60 to 80mcgs every day ( on non work out days crank it up to 100mcgs and in the mornings )

Thanks,

C

Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    i want to hear more from people that have used ONLY mgf and dint mix it with Lr3 or aas just mgf because if you mix it its hard to say if its the mgf working or something else.

My very first trial was MGF only as i wanted to know how it work by itself because I was to skeptical about it.

This is what you experience:

Increase in muscle ( localized )
    Increase of strength
    Long lasting pumps
    Hardening of the muscles
    MILD increase of metabolism
    Increase of endurance

Although the first time i tried it I think i over did it, from now on no more than 2 weeks oer muscle works fine for me.

Thanks,

C

Did you see decent gains in regards to localised growth ? What do you mean when you say you over did it ? - Say for instance i want localised growth in lats and biceps - would it be wise to train bi's and lats twice a week for the two weeks im on MGF - or even possibly more as long as i split the sessions and even apart as possible...? When you say 200mcg's per muscle do you mean at one time or per week ?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito B
    My very first trial was MGF only as i wanted to know how it work by itself because I was to skeptical about it.

This is what you experience:

Increase in muscle ( localized )
    Increase of strength
    Long lasting pumps
    Hardening of the muscles
    MILD increase of metabolism
    Increase of endurance

Although the first time i tried it I think i over did it, from now on no more than 2 weeks oer muscle works fine for me.

Thanks,

C
    i wonder how valuable that info is as the only one's that are positiv about mgf (and the one from s-p in particular) are you and anthony roberts, both owned by steroid -peptides.every other brand/lab gets bashed, or when talked about it by others it gets deleted. i wish we could go back to the days that this was a discussion board and let people talk about theyre experiences, good or bad whatever brand/lab it came from. i mean even hgh seems to be something to stay away from in you guys eyes and lr3/mgf is the way to go funny, cause i wondered how it would be if that also was a research chem and could be selled by s-p

-rodge

I'm with you....the changes around here really have me wondering about this foum.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    i wonder how valuable that info is as the only one's that are positiv about mgf (and the one from s-p in particular) are you and anthony roberts, both owned by steroid -peptides.every other brand/lab gets bashed, or when talked about it by others it gets deleted. i wish we could go back to the days that this was a discussion board and let people talk about theyre experiences, good or bad whatever brand/lab it came from. i mean even hgh seems to be something to stay away from in you guys eyes and lr3/mgf is the way to go funny, cause i wondered how it would be if that also was a research chem and could be selled by s-p

-rodge

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It would defenitly be nice to get an input from somebody other than a S-P rep. Actually, there was a member on here that commented on this stuff and said it was $hit. But then that thread got deleted and the member got banned. That's nice of us, I'm sure that member will recomend others to come and join this site.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    i wonder how valuable that info is as the only one's that are positiv about mgf (and the one from s-p in particular) are you and anthony roberts, both owned by steroid-peptides.every other brand/lab gets bashed, or when talked about it by others it gets deleted. i wish we could go back to the days that this was a discussion board and let people talk about theyre experiences, good or bad whatever brand/lab it came from. i mean even hgh seems to be something to stay away from in you guys eyes and lr3/mgf is the way to go funny, cause i wondered how it would be if that also was a research chem and could be selled by s-p

-rodge
    In what way am I owned by S-P? Because I reccomend their products, and because both S-P and myself have banners for our products here? I don't see how that's being owned by them.

I reccomend Oasis HRT also, every chance I get....do they own me too?

I think you should quantify your statements about my being "owned" by S-P and back it up with some proof.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Either way, this forum feels a bit like a dictatorship now, its equivalent to making one UGL the sole moderator of the steroid forum.

back to the question at hand guys isnt this more a topic for the lounge in regards to people and there sumtimes biased advice or recommendation due to financial rewards... i wanna know more about this MGF businesss and if its worth wasting my hard earned pennys on - iv come to the conclusion i dont think IGF is for my current goals

get voting people - i need answers...

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Either way, this forum feels a bit like a dictatorship now, its equivalent to making one UGL the sole moderator of the steroid forum.
    Unfortunately, there were things going on behind the scenes, put into motion by a competitor of S-P, and facilitated using the staff here to undermine them. It's unfortunate that it seems to have worked to a degree, but honestly, no threads have been edited or deleted since the attempts to undermine S-P were stopped by the intercession of the owner.

I use S-P and think they make a quality product, and I'm of the opinion that as time goes on, more and more people will try them and realize the same thing that I'm saying.

I used 50mcg/muscle that I injected (so no less than 100mcg/day). Next time I use it, I think I'll probably double up on the dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Unfortunately, there were things going on behind the scenes, put into motion by a competitor of S-P, and facilitated using the staff here to undermine them. It's unfortunate that it seems to have worked to a degree, but honestly, no threads have been edited or deleted since the attempts to undermine S-P were stopped by the intercession of the owner.

I use S-P and think they make a quality product, and I'm of the opinion that as time goes on, more and more people will try them and realize the same thing that I'm saying.
    I'm not influenced by gossip and I understand that this is a business and therefore needs funding and that that funding takes the form of sponsors, so why not just put a banner up? - Why is it required for SP to be the sole moderator of the GH forum?

I'm not influenced by gossip and I understand that this is a business and therefore needs funding and that that funding takes the form of sponsors, so why not just put a banner up? - Why is it required for SP to be the sole moderator of the GH forum?
    Because there were (are?) sales reps for a competing peptide company on the staff of steroid .com. If I were going to pay money to sponsor a forum, I certainly wouldn't want people who are sales reps for a competing company having powers in that forum. That sales rep used his influence with the staff to help promote a competitor (specifically one of their products).

As you said, it's nothing more than buisness and not gossip...the fact remains that moderation powers were being used inappropriately by some of the staff in this forum, the end result being to promote a competitor of the forum sponsor.

I use the MGF that the forum sponsor sells, and think it's good. As time goes on, and more people try it, I think that the truth of what I'm saying will be apparent to everyone.

I've been on this board for awhile, and I've outlasted almost every single Admin/Smod/Mod that we've had...and that's because I consistently give the members good advice and info.

I mean...for awhile I was asked (daily) why I reccomend MGF/IGF over hGH, then I wrote a 10 page piece on it, and we haven't seen a single question about that since I did (because I was right, and proved it). Unfortunately, in this case, the only way to show that I'm right is to wait and see how people are liking the MGF that they eventually buy. But like I said, there's a reason I've been around for so long, and there's a reason that I've outlasted virtually every staff member too....

I used 50mcg/muscle that I injected (so no less than 100mcg/day). Next time I use it, I think I'll probably double up on the dose.
    What muscles specifically have you used MGF on and to what success... i would like to improve my biceps and lats...If i could gain 1 inch on my biceps from a 2mg bottle of MGF i would be as happy as a pig in poo...would this work well or would i be better starting at a higher dosage as it seams a little low :

Train my Biceps TWICE a week - say Monday and Thursday (50mg Each Bicep 2x a week - 200mg's per week - 400mgs in total) - Do this for Two Weeks...

Train Lats TWICE a week - say Tuesday and Friday (50mg Each Lats 2x a week - 200mg's per week - 400mgs in total) - Do this for Two Weeks...

(keep doing this untill my 2g bottle is gone)

Because there were (are?) sales reps for a competing peptide company on the staff of steroid .com. If I were going to pay money to sponsor a forum, I certainly wouldn't want people who are sales reps for a competing company having powers in that forum. That sales rep used his influence with the staff to help promote a competitor (specifically one of their products).

As you said, it's nothing more than buisness and not gossip...the fact remains that moderation powers were being used inappropriately by some of the staff in this forum, the end result being to promote a competitor of the forum sponsor.

I use the MGF that the forum sponsor sells, and think it's good. As time goes on, and more people try it, I think that the truth of what I'm saying will be apparent to everyone.

I've been on this board for awhile, and I've outlasted almost every single Admin/Smod/Mod that we've had...and that's because I consistently give the members good advice and info.

I mean...for awhile I was asked (daily) why I reccomend MGF/IGF over hGH, then I wrote a 10 page piece on it, and we haven't seen a single question about that since I did (because I was right, and proved it). Unfortunately, in this case, the only way to show that I'm right is to wait and see how people are liking the MGF that they eventually buy. But like I said, there's a reason I've been around for so long, and there's a reason that I've outlasted virtually every staff member too....
    OK, I'll bow out of this one as I don't want any trouble, all I'm saying is from the perspective of a regular member with no allegence/affilliation with ANY vendor of any description this forum feels as if its gone from being an impartial discussion forum (albeit sponsored) to a medium to push one companys products, if that is the intention then thats cool but from the diminished traffic in here I'd say I'm not the only one that feels unsure about it.

needbigguns - sorry for the hijack, I'll butt out of your thread now!

OK, I'll bow out of this one as I don't want any trouble, all I'm saying is from the perspective of a regular member with no allegence/affilliation with ANY vendor of any description this forum feels as if its gone from being an impartial discussion forum (albeit sponsored) to a medium to push one companys products, if that is the intention then thats cool but from the diminished traffic in here I'd say I'm not the only one that feels unsure about it.

needbigguns - sorry for the hijack, I'll butt out of your thread now!

Thanks... OK No worries... now back to the thread subject as i might be being selfish but i think its one of the most interesting threads on the IGF/HGH forum due to MGF being so new and people having such different results - some seamingly great - others none at all

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    The poll results aren't very impressive. I'm still on the fence whether MGF is worth the cost. This thread is definately helping me in my decision.

1buffsob

Thanks... OK No worries... now back to the thread subject as i might be being selfish but i think its one of the most interesting threads on the IGF/HGH forum due to MGF being so new and people having such different results - some seamingly great - others none at all
    Honestly the results depend on several factors such as:

If the athlete's protein intake is high

If the athlete's exercise routine is intense as to induce more muscle damage ot make the best out of the MGF administration

If the athlete is using it correctly ( no more than 200mcgs per muscle and no less than 100mcgs ), storing it correctly ( in the fridge ), using it within the needed time frame (w ithin 2 weeks after diluting it with sterile water ) etc..

Using MGF on same muscle groups no more than 2 weeks should be the norm.

Thanks,

C

Right iv JUST ordered a bottle of MGF from the sponsor S-P today... got LOADS of questions i need answering if anyone can help...

I have a fridge in my room (not sure what temp its at) - am i OK to just leave it in there...?

Does it come allready mixed or do i need to mix it my self ?

Can i only mix half of it at once to make it last longer...?

I want to Improve my Biceps first they are lacking the most... then secondly my Lats - how should i go about doing this with my 2mg bottle... what is the best way to use it ? should i use it on both lats and bi's for two weeks on then 2 off - or bi's for two week followed by lats for two week then back to bi's etc etc....

Should i train my biceps twice a week for the 2 weeks i use the MGF on them and the same with my lats ? When you say no more than 200mcg per muscle - if i was taining biceps twice a week do you mean the max total would be 400mcg's per week split between them both ? IF it all needs to be dilitued with sterile water i want to use it all as best as possible...

How long can i store it for as it comes from S-P without diluting it in water ? (thats if it does or not)

Right iv JUST ordered a bottle of MGF from the sponsor S-P today... got LOADS of questions i need answering if anyone can help......
    I have a fridge in my room (not sure what temp its at) - am i OK to just leave it in there...?
    Yes.

Does it come allready mixed or do i need to mix it my self ?
    You need to mix it yourself. Acetic acid will help it remain stable for a longer time period, but bacteriostatic water is fine also.

Can i only mix half of it at once to make it last longer...?
    I wouldn't think that is possible.

I want to Improve my Biceps first they are lacking the most... then secondly my Lats - how should i go about doing this with my 2mg bottle... what is the best way to use it ? should i use it on both lats and bi's for two weeks on then 2 off - or bi's for two week followed by lats for two week then back to bi's etc etc....
    2 weeks in the Bi's followed by 2 weeks in the lats would be fine, as long as your doses and protocol are ok.

Should i train my biceps twice a week for the 2 weeks i use the MGF on them and the same with my lats ? When you say no more than 200mcg per muscle - if i was taining biceps twice a week do you mean the max total would be 400mcg's per week split between them both ? IF it all needs to be dilitued with sterile water i want to use it all as best as possible...
    You should use whichever routine has given you the best results in the past, and you should be injecting at least 100mcg/side in the muscle groups you are trying to improve. The first thing you will notice is additional pumps, followed by growth. But if you aren't eating enough protein and calories, it won't work at all. You need to add weight (be on a bulking diet) if you want to add size to a muscle group.

How long can i store it for as it comes from S-P without diluting it in water ? (thats if it does or not)
    Probably a couple of months, but it's best to use it as quickly as you can.

Pritty selfish of me i know but BUMP again... going to keep bumping as i want results for this poll

Bump away Bro -- I'm stunned by the lack of response. I'm beginning to think that a lot of people have bailed out on this forum.

Pritty selfish of me i know but BUMP again... going to keep bumping as i want results for this poll

Right so when my 2mg bottle comes (if it ever comes...) - Can someone please tell me exactly how to use it on my Biceps to use up the whole 2mg's on them... - EG what dosage per bicep each arm, do i do it before or after i train, or both... Do i use up the full 2mg's in two weeks ? and do i do it in the top ov my bicep or bottom... do i use normal AAS pins ?

Sponsor Customer Service Issues... (please do not delete as im only telling the trouth)

What is happening with my order? Order ID : 14495996

I originally cancelled the order by email 3 times and recived no confirmation and i also cancelled it via a PM to you via Anabolic -Review forums and still recived no response - You then sent me a second order confirmation below - then when i called my bacnk they said the funds have been set aside ready to take payment for the order...

I am now HAPPY for you to take payment as i needed the funds over the weekend but obviously i could not access them due to you doing this - I am unhappy about this how ever you might as well process the order now and i am happy for you to take payment for the MGF as long as it gets sent out ASAP.

Please respond ASAP atleast letting me know what is happening as no one has to 4 contact attempts to your self - Once again i will clarify this - I am HAPPY for you to take payment as long as it is sent ASAP and i am contacted to confirm its shipment...

Kind Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply-To: [email protected]
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Thank you for your order.
    Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:19:42 -0400
    >From: Steroid-Peptides. Thank you for your order!
    >
    >If you have a question please refer to the order ID listed below.
    >
    >Order ID: 14495996
    >Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2006. 1:46:00 AM.
    - I then recived this confirmation of shipment email :

I originally cancelled the order by email 3 times and recived no confirmation and i also cancelled it via a PM to you via Anabolic-Review forums and still recived no response - You then sent me a second order confirmation below - then when i called my bacnk they said the funds have been set aside ready to take payment for the order...

I am now HAPPY for you to take payment as i needed the funds over the weekend but obviously i could not access them due to you doing this - I am unhappy about this how ever you might as well process the order now and i am happy for you to take payment for the MGF as long as it gets sent out ASAP.

Please respond ASAP atleast letting me know what is happening as no one has to 4 contact attempts to your self - Once again i will clarify this - I am HAPPY for you to take payment as long as it is sent ASAP and i am contacted to confirm its shipment...

Kind Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply-To: [email protected]
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Thank you for your order.
    Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:19:42 -0400
    >From: Steroid-Peptides. Thank you for your order!
    >
    >If you have a question please refer to the order ID listed below.
    >
    >Order ID: 14495996
    >Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2006. 1:46:00 AM.
    Then a few hours later this one :

we'll cancel it

<[email protected]> wrote:

I originally cancelled the order by email 3 times and recived no confirmation and i also cancelled it via a PM to you via Anabolic-Review forums and still recived no response - You then sent me a second order confirmation below - then when i called my bacnk they said the funds have been set aside ready to take payment for the order...

Kind Regards
    - Even after it CLEARLY states i now want it - Why can they not read !?!

I also sent PM's to them via this site... Also sent this email today :

Whats happening then with my order has it shippped or NOT !?!?! Please DO NOT IGNORE THIS EMAIL...

You say in the email below it has been cancelled but i then got an email a few hours later saying it had shipped - if you READ the email below i clearely say numerous times i now WANT IT !!!

You have taken the funds from my account - have i been robbed, or has it shipped - or will i be refunded !?!?!

What is happening for GOD SAKE !!!!

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!
    - I keep getting ignored its really annoying !!!!
    Last edited by needbigguns; 09-08-2006 at 02:37 AM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sponsor Customer Service Issues... (please do not delete as im only telling the trouth)

- I then recived this confirmation of shipment email :

Then a few hours later this one :

- Even after it CLEARLY states i now want it - Why can they not read !?!

I also sent PM's to them via this site... Also sent this email today :

- I keep getting ignored its really annoying !!!!

can't wait to see whats gonna happen, a response or a delete.

-rodge

Erm, so you did want it, then you didn't want it, then you wanted it again?

Right... Basically i ordered it, then like 4-5 hours later i decided to cancel - bear in mind it says on the site 24-48 hours to process order - there fore i was well within my right to cancel... - i recived no response for like 5 days to numerous emails and i was relying on those funds for the weekend - anyways i called up the bank and they had allredy put the funds to one side ready to take out anyways so that messed my weekend up as i could not use the cash anyway

- so due to the fact that the weekend was over and i just had to make other plans with no money - i thought well fair enough the funds have been taken out now and the weekends gone so i might as well have it...

Hey bro,

I'll send you a free vial lmk the addy to send, even thoug I have nothing to do with S-P I am going to step in and help you guys. I do ask you to pay fo rthe express shipping though.

Carlito
    Last edited by Carlito B; 09-09-2006 at 10:23 AM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would be willing to give MGF a go for sure. Aside from board politics and what not I do bet that S-P puts out a good product. I mean any board sponsor would be crazy not to, they are making enough money and to be fraudulent would just be crazy.

That being said I will most likely be ordering my MGF right from a manufacturer and not a research-chem site. This has nothing to do with S-P or anyone else. I will simply do so, so that I can make a log for everyone to read and so there is no BS talk about S-P being a scam or being whatever whatever. I will simply write a log for people to view and draw their own conclusions on MGF itself and not a supplier of it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information