NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

Who has tried the MGF & IGF-1 LR3 combo?

What was your dosing protocol?

What were the results?

I guess you mean besides me?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Not too many others out there that I know have.

I see this same question posted all the time with the same people replying. you guys should just copy and paste the links..

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I guess you mean besides me?
    Well, yeah I guess I do, I don't doubt what you say but I'd rather get a consensus of opinion, y'know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Not too many others out there that I know have.

I see this same question posted all the time with the same people replying. you guys should just copy and paste the links..
    Sorry, haven't been hanging in this forum for a while, I'm getting ready for an AAS cycle and wanted to add something HGH/IGF/slin related so I thought I'd stick my head in here and see whats crackalackin lately and I see all this MGF/IGF hype, if it truly does what Anthony Roberts says (which I am not questioning) then I wanna give it a go.

I just checked the FAQs on SPs site and they don't ship to the UK, is this because of an expiry issue or something else?

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Sorry, haven't been hanging in this forum for a while, I'm getting ready for an AAS cycle and wanted to add something HGH/IGF/slin related so I thought I'd stick my head in here and see whats crackalackin lately and I see all this MGF/IGF hype, if it truly does what Anthony Roberts says (which I am not questioning) then I wanna give it a go.

Excuse me bro but if you are an experienced user especially if you use GH/SlIN/IGF-1 then MGF should not be anything impossible to believe.

Did you know that all this time many have reported localized growth from injecting IGF-1 and was in fact due to the IGF-1 inducing MGF?

Mechano growth Factor is a variant splice of IGF-1 also known as IGF-IEc. There are 3 variant splices of IGF-1: IGF-IEa,IGF-Ib and IGF-IEc each of these have different functions and the last one in involved in cell profileration.

MGF exists only in skeletal muscle therefore its actions are ONLY localized and NOT systemic.

Basically MGF is a fraction from IGF-1 , the one that causes cell proliferation AKA Hyperplasia.

Thanks,

C

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I haven't tried MGF but just wanted to comment... After site injecting AAS and IGF I am so happy with the effects... I'm not on right now but I tell you I used prop only and winny off and on with the IGF... My calves and bis are thanking me...

Neuromancer is offline New Member
    I have run it once. It was during a cycle, test/tren /tbol. I use 8ius of gh 5on/2off all year, at the time 400mcgs of mgf pwo (split into half before and half after..both sides) and 100mcgs of lr3 (split 50 morning and 50 pwo) and 12 units of slin PWO.

Truthfully I am not sure I saw anything! Then again with all the talk of mgf being such a fragile peptide and needs to be kept at a very specific temp, its very possible that I ruined it before usage. It was kept refridgerated the entire time and handled very delicately, but I am not so sure.

There are so many dosaging protocols being touted that who knows which is the most effective, so I plan on running it again using it 12hrs pre-workout and hopefully I see something this time. Truthfully, I am not sold at all on its effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito B
    Excuse me bro but if you are an experienced user especially if you use GH/SlIN/IGF-1 then MGF should not be anything impossible to believe.
    Where did I indicate that it was "anything impossible to believe"?

Excuse me bro for wanting to hear it from more than one guy and two people with a vested interest!

I thought this was a discussion forum.....

Thread Information