Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Bino, looks good bro but damn eat your veggies
    I'm gonna be eating alot of Veggies starting Monday

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If you're gonna be working with Bobby, you'll turn into a vegetable lol..

I love the diets.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    If you're gonna be working with Bobby, you'll turn into a vegetable lol..

I love the diets.

Just got off the phone with him and I believe it..

Sorry to sway off topic Bino

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey ** sorry man I never remember to include my veggies when I write out my diet. To be honest I may not eat as much as I should but I try to get 1/2cup withe everymeal. Pretty much just a handful size portion. Mainly I eat brocolli, asparagus, green beans and green peppers.

*For the next week until I have in the internet up and running at my new place I will keep these new entries as breif as possible as my time is very limited.*

Day 9:
    Ok so today was a day off from the gym and Im glad because it was moving day. I didnt get to do marning cardio with all of the things that needed to be taken care of, but thats alright I did cardio at 1am to make up for it.

So I did my shots sub-q split 50mcg a.m. and p.m. Well I dont know why but I got a big red spot at each injection site. Almost like I had been stung by a bee, I am assuming its because I injected them too fast. But I cant be sure.

Still the same appearance, more vascular and leaner, but nothing too noticeable from the initial changes.

Day 10:
    Woke up and did my morning cardio again, after doing p.m. cardio the nite before (as you can see from my previous post). Well needless to say I was flat as a mofo after this second cardio session and no food yet.

Had a great day and had taken care off my move the day before so this day was pure relaxing and eating for growth with nothing else to worry about. Hit the gym around 3:30pm and did bi's/tri's. Pump was fantastic and felt very strong and I had the most vascularity in my arms I have ever seen on myself. Doing supinated bicep curls I thought my veins were gonna just rupture, felt great.

I let my new roommate do one of my bi injects for me. I told him I will be needing him to help me do delt and tri injects so I let him practice on bi's after watching me do the first one. He did it smooth as butter...Thank god I finally have someone to help out with shots. The pump lasted for hours and bi's still feel pumped and sore right now the next morning...

Also a note, I switched over to drinking my liquid aminos w/ BCAA's during my workout. I drink half before the workout (15-30mins) and then sip the other half as I train. I must say I will definitely continue to follow this approach for the next little while unless there is any reason to change.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    good stuff bino!

I'm on week 4 of my IGF and the results are starting to sound like yours

well, to be expected since I'm only taking half as much: Will chck in again!

cheers

Blog Entries
    sorry double post

Rude_7246 is offline Da Bauss- Ar's Motivational Speaker
    Day 9:

Had a great back day, felt strong, did some heavy deads today. Decided to shoot lats, and I loved it, lats felt really tight.
    One observation to note was that I noticed a bit of acne on my forearms, not stating it has anything to do with the cycle, rather just an observation. Scale weight has stayed the same, strength seems to be continuing to climb, amazing pumps.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Hey guy now that you10-11 days in has you body weight went up. I have had people clam that in one week they went up as much as 4 pounds. Also bino why did you shoot sub-q? I thought you were doing IM.

Day 10:
    Chest today, I felt a little tired today, I did morning cardio. First couple exercises went well, went extremely heavy on incline DB press today, but by the 3rd my left elbow joint really started to give me some pain. Same area that had been bothering me over the last couple months. This was more of an aching feeling though. Flyes def hurt. I took it easy for the last few sets and I actually asked for ice as I was leaving the gym. PWO shots went well, still had a great pump. No noticeable weight change.

Day 11:
    Had an off day, did am cardio .
    Am and PM sub-Q shots. Must report the same reaction as BINO, both shots in the stomach and both looked like Bee stings. even the following day they were swollen and red. I've shot sub-Q many times before and never had a reaction of such. Would def like to hear some feedback on this. The next day it was tender to touch and noticeably red.
    GSXXR - in terms of weight gain, thats certainly not what we were directly aiming for, nor have I noticed that type of substantial weight increase. Noticeable strength gains for sure, but not scale weight. Also keep in mind we haven't drastically altered anything in our diet, that would assist with a noticeable weight increase.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Hey guy now that you10-11 days in has you body weight went up. I have had people clam that in one week they went up as much as 4 pounds. Also bino why did you shoot sub-q? I thought you were doing IM.
    Hey man I just did sub-q on non-workout days cuz its easier. Also its funny you ask about my weight. Noticed maybe 2 pounds the first week but thought it could be anything. Well I weighed intoday on an empty stomach before cardio and I was up 6 pounds from the start of the IGF. WOW.

Day 11:
    Did shoulders today with my new training partner. He doesnt have much motivation so I gotta just pretty much baby him the whole way through and then cook all his meals as well. Well at least I got a spot and an injector.

J/k idiot, I know you're reading this.

Anyways, good workout with great pump. Went home and my roomie did two perfect shots and I couldnt be happier. Leaning out as the days go one and stayign vascular even more outside the gym now which I love.

Day 12:
    Today trained back and I could feel the biggest pump of my life in my lats. they felt really big, and my training partner commented how wide they looked as well.
    Lat shots are one of my fav so I fired them in after with no probs.
    Still not much of a change in terms of weight on the scale.

Day 13:
    No training today so I just took it easy and actually didnt do sub-q. I didnt have any slin pins which was weird. May have forgot them in the move...not sure. So i just did one full 100mcg shot in the glute.

There havent been any more signs of hypo either which is good.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Well I weighed intoday on an empty stomach before cardio and I was up 6 pounds from the start of the IGF. WOW
    Dude i dont know whats goin! Im up like 10lb too! F-ing crazy!!!

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Dude i dont know whats goin! Im up like 10lb too! F-ing crazy!!!
    Holy Sh!t, that's alot of weight and your only in your second week??

Yea not even!!! Its day 6 for me LOL

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Yea not even!!! Its day 6 for me LOL
    Sorry Bino, I don't mean to hijack. What your BF loss if any?

Blog Entries
    captaindominate, i think 10 lbs in 6 days is most prolly water... but that's still good; at least you know its working!

Anywayz, for the record of this thread, I'm on week 4 (midway) and I am up 9 lbs...yeehah! '

cheers

i think 10 lbs in 6 days is most prolly water
    Yea definitely man....

Day 14:
    Well two weeks in now and Im happy with the reults so far and got 16 more days to go.

I trained legs today and I regret doing my morning cardio on leg day as I payed for it later. Totally dead after the first 4 excercises and then still had to do lunges...i kept it lower and just did 135lbs today.
    The pump was crazy, tried to do a little posing but it looked like my legs were filled with water, I dunno but just swollen or something from the workout i guess.

Went home and did a quad shot and then actually went in smooth, they usually put up a bit of a fight but were really loose and easy to pin.

On another note it seems as thought my stretch marks have gotten worse, cant tell if this is due to my lack of tanning right now after I got my tattoo's and they are just showing more butits not nice looking either way and there is a change for sure.

Day 15:
    Only got to sleep 4 hours last night because of school, I hate it. But I came home and took a nap before training which I think helped out. Trained chest with my roomie again, and again could not even flex it after it was so pumped.

I have to say the pumps have been outstanding to this point, my training partner is pointing out how pumped I look during the workouts as well, he commented on my vascularity and the overall look of my body when I did some posing. He said my back looked just crazy even just standing relaxed.

Exciting.

He said my back looked just crazy even just standing relaxed.

Exciting.
    Hell YEA BINO!!! lets see some pics!!!

CD

I will try to get some pics up for you guys if possible. Like you all know I dont have a cam. But I will try to arrange something.

Brie is offline Banned
    whats your weight, is it up

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    and the bf loss if any? great thread btw

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im likin it.. keep it up. Did you test bodyfat before? And now? I saw u said you were up 6lbs I was just wonderin

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Damn, sounds like its goin good. I hope others are having this great of an experience with it....

Brie and others weight is up about 6 lbs. Bodyfat prolly down a point or two but I didnt have it tested.

For those who havent seen it my pics can be gound in the members pic forum, they are pretty much pre-IGF cycle. I will try to post new ones after this.

Day 12:
    Did Am cardio, Bi-day-had a good strong day. Awesome pumps.
    PWO shots, felt amazing, pump was actually so strong it hurt.

Day 13:
    Shoulder day.
    Left elbow Joint/ forearm, were in pain from the start of my press', so I decided to pre-exhaust with raises instead. Felt really strong, everything seemed to feel light. When I went back to press I took it easy as my elbow joint continued to provide me with a great deal of pain. The pain continued for up to 2 hrs after my workout.
    Also I must note my bi's were still pumped from the prev day.
    PWO shots went well.

Day 14:
    Took an off day. Did am and PM cardio. AM and PM shots sub-Q in the stomach, seem report of a bee sting looking swell.Scale Weight is about the same , but I can tell I am gaining some lean muscle and losing some fat, as my weigths and strength continue to go up. Also I think about 5 people today asked me if I'm on another AAS cycle. So that was a nice compliment.

Day 16:
    Today I took a friend to the gym with me to train. Guy doesnt really work out much, curling about 10lbs for hammers. But let me tell you something that has no connection with IGF. I will take some people to train with me who are not at my level and just to see them train their ASS off and do ANYTHING I tell them to do is inspiring. Because they dont care if they look "weak" or whatever, they care that you are taking the time to help them out. And he told me how great it was to workout with me. I will judge people when I see them working out, but I just gotta remember not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, we all have different goals, but we are all doing it for ourselves and we should help everyone out when we can. I dont like the fact now they you see the big guys in the gym being dicks to the smaller guys. I miss the way it was when everyone in the gym knew eachother and helped eachother...anyways enough with this.

Bi and Tri day and it was sick, push myself to the limits and did drop and supersets in the workout.
    Amazing pump, arms were rock solid even relaxed. Weight is around the same, still looking lean and vascular all day.

Also again, no more signs of hypo at all.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Day 16:
    Today I took a friend to the gym with me to train. Guy doesnt really work out much, curling about 10lbs for hammers. But let me tell you something that has no connection with IGF. I will take some people to train with me who are not at my level and just to see them train their ASS off and do ANYTHING I tell them to do is inspiring. Because they dont care if they look "weak" or whatever, they care that you are taking the time to help them out. And he told me how great it was to workout with me. I will judge people when I see them working out, but I just gotta remember not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, we all have different goals, but we are all doing it for ourselves and we should help everyone out when we can. I dont like the fact now they you see the big guys in the gym being dicks to the smaller guys. I miss the way it was when everyone in the gym knew eachother and helped eachother...anyways enough with this.

Bi and Tri day and it was sick, push myself to the limits and did drop and supersets in the workout.
    Amazing pump, arms were rock solid even relaxed. Weight is around the same, still looking lean and vascular all day.

Also again, no more signs of hypo at all.
    Agreed. I really hate that. I see that sometimes and I'll get on the people that do it. Some of my friends tend to do that and I'm really against it.

updates?

Day 17:
    Day off the gym today. Got a great haircut. LMFAO.

I am really noticing my vascularity staying all day now. Sometimes if im just typign on the comp or whatever im not as vascular, but now it seems like I am 24/7 and people are commenting. Especially my boss, he goes to me "WTF is goin on, look at your arms."

Everything else going great guys, no major changes, still up about 6lbs from the start.
    Also my strength seems to be up, not a lot like an AAS cycle would give me, but I definitely feel stronger. Not like I can do a ton more weight, just like things feel lighter.

Nice

Not like I can do a ton more weight, just like things feel lighter.
    Good way to put it man, it certainly isnt crazy, kinda reminds me of when i first used creatine, great pumps, increased endurance, and simply better workouts....its like the "new" creatine for the veteran users....CD

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    nice tread........good luck.

Day 18:
    Gonna keep these next few short. Been busy with school and what not.

Nothing else noticeably different in these last few days, just teh same vascularity etc. I think around the 10 day mark was magic for me. Weight is stable at about 5-6lbs up still.

Blog Entries
    Bino,

Its good you can be objective about your own experiences..it is making this thread a very valuable tool for people considering IGF who want to see it in action.

Obviously, it has its place in bbing but its not the "miracle" drug that some people claim it to be.

I am ending week 5 of my regimen soon and have gained a total of 9lbs...the scale has not moved for the last 2 weeks but I definitely see the same things you do....great pumps, 24/7 vascularity and some strength increase.

Good to have something to compare my experiences to..thanx for that!

cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information