Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    Bino,

Its good you can be objective about your own experiences..it is making this thread a very valuable tool for people considering IGF who want to see it in action.

Obviously, it has its place in bbing but its not the "miracle" drug that some people claim it to be.

I am ending week 5 of my regimen soon and have gained a total of 9lbs...the scale has not moved for the last 2 weeks but I definitely see the same things you do....great pumps, 24/7 vascularity and some strength increase.

Good to have something to compare my experiences to..thanx for that!

cheers
    Great stuff man. Its been hard for me to keep this log up to date daily with school now. But I will update it tonight again.

I agree, this is not some miracle drug and peoples claims are off imo. But I would run it again for sure. Plus I like the idea that it may make this next cycle even better that I start the day I finish the IGF.

Keep me updated when you finish ur run of IGF bro.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Did you have any injuries prior to this cycle Bino? If so, do you think the IGF has helped at all?

chest6 is offline Banned
    for no updates

Unoid is offline Member
    I'd like an update, I'm amazed by your dedication to eating and lifting.
    I'm wondering why it seems I'm plateuing even with AAS and its because I don't have the lifestyle or the ability to eat like you and other guys do on this board.

Its nice to have people who are much better to look up to to help motivate yourself to do better.
    IGF looks interesting.

Hey guys, sorry for the slack on updating, I have been super busy with school. Thats why you only seem me pop on to check PM's and what not recently.

IGF is still going strong and Im mroe dedicated than ever, I am eating bang on every two hours and feel great.

Got a funny story for you guys so you can make fun of me later. So I went to do my shot yesterday, it was a non workout day so I just did it in the ass to save time.

So as soon as I stick the needle in I realize I have to piss like your mother wouldnt believe. But I cant squeeze to hold it in cuz taht flexes my ass and kilsl with the needle in. So im like ok WTF do I do, I try squeezin a little but it hurts so i release and than start pissing Im like of F*CK F*CK F*CK so I squeeze a little again and oww, so I end up just squirting some pee on my boxers...pretty much I pissed my pants guys. LMAO. My roomie after is like why didnt you just pull the needle out? I guess I just didnt think of that LOL.

Anyways, no realy updates, still up 6 or 7 pound sfrom day 1. So thats great, I felt as thought I wasnt seeing anymore improvements after the inital gains to be honest. But then 2 days ago in the gym my partner was like Wow man you just keep getting more and more vascular by the day. So maybe I just cant see it in myself. I do feel full and pumped all the time.

Things are going strong boys. 5 more days.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    LMAO LMAO LMFAO

you're right bino, we wont let you EVER forget that one!

you need a bumper sticker: "eject before inject"

cheers bro

chest6 is offline Banned
    Piss before the shot!

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    Any more updates?
    How are you feeling now that you are off the IGF?

bball_playa is offline Associate Member
    thanks a lot for your time with this thread. very useful

The IGF ended up great guys. I feel bad for not being able to keep with the log, but Im sure all have noticed Im not on here as much with school now.

I would definietly recommend IGF to anyone who is skeptical, it was great and I will be running it again in the near future. I definitely went up in weight about 5 lbs and got more vascular as well.

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    Nice result man!

I'm sorting out a cycle at the moment and you helped heaps

voz
    voz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Piss before the shot!
    HELLO chest6
    I was in Texas 2 weeks ago for the championship of the world of power. you would have infos on the best produced for the stronger detectable No with the control urinates. thank you

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    The IGF ended up great guys. I feel bad for not being able to keep with the log, but Im sure all have noticed Im not on here as much with school now.

I would definietly recommend IGF to anyone who is skeptical, it was great and I will be running it again in the near future. I definitely went up in weight about 5 lbs and got more vascular as well.
    got any ending pics???
    Id like to see the vascularity compared to masteron and Var....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information