Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

*RUDE and BINO: First LR3 IGF-1 LOG*

Well bro's me and Rude decided it was time to give IGF a go. We made sure to start on the same day and run the same regimen to compare our results. We run most all cycles together and what not.

So let me break it down for you first:
    -30 day cycle of IGF (100mcg ed)
    -Shots split bilaterally into the muscle worked
    -No AAS included in this
    -Non-workout days shots are split a.m./p.m. and done sub-q

We decided to do the shots sub-q on non-workout days honestly just to try it out. Should stay in the system a bit longer but honestly no real reason other than just experimentation so I would be able to see if I felt any difference etc. Whether you agree with it or not I mean in the end I can guarantee doing 2 shots a week sub-q isnt gonna make a difference especially on a non-workout day.

We will both post our findings as much as possible for you guys to follow here.

Day 1:
    I shot pecs PWO and not really concerned about the sinsulin-like effects I took a nice shower and wasnt concerned about eating IMMEDIATELY. I always have my pwo drink at the gym, come home shower and than eat immediately.
    Well i went hypo, never expected this but I can tell you it happened, my stomach started hurting like an SOB in the shower and I didnt think anything of it. Went downstairs to eat my beef and potatoes and i felt really dizzy/light-headed. I ate as fast as I could and drank some grape juice. I immediately felt 500% better.
    Safe to say I learnt my lesson hard and fast.

Anyways, I immediately started to feel very pumped. Was this possible on the very first day? Well whether it was from the IGF or not I can assure you it happened, it was hard to put my shirt on over my chest, no joke...

Day 2:
    My routine is now changed. I come home shower immediately than shoot the IGF, have a bit of juice or another high GI food than eat my meal. Now I feel great and havent had any problems since.

Today I shot quads (vastus lateralis). Again I immediately started to feel a great pump, almost as thought my legs were just dead-weight and they felt really heavy. Never felt anything quite like it before but it was cool.

Not much else to report but I am excited to see what the rest of the cycle has in store for me.

Day 3:
    Biceps and triceps today boys and girls.
    I decided to shoot the outer-head of my bi's. Wow...I cant say I suggest this to anyone.

It felt like I had shot prop into each bi for 2 days. I could not believe it, It felt like they were going to just explode on me. I didnt inject triceps but wow they felt very sore and pumped as well.

*NOTE* My training routine (sets/reps/intensity) has not changed AT ALL. I am keeping everything the exact same so I can really judge the IGF well.

Day 4:
    Rude was in town to visit with the family so we hit the gym together. We were on a different workout schedule but great motivation none the less.

Delts and calves today for me. Had a great workout, pushed some great weight, I never go very heavy compared to some people and believe more in smooth consistent movements to just exhaust the muscle and than I go home and feed it. But anyways put up three plates on the shoulder press machine and did it fairly easily. I did hurt my neck during this workout though, I think it was when I was doing upright rows, cant be certain but wow i really tweaked something.

Anyways I was lucky Rude was home with me, I find it hard to shoot delts by myself since I can barely reach. And I didnt feel like shooting calves lol.
    He fired them in for me and again VERY SOON after I could feel like there was weights hangin off my shoulders, really weird that its coming so fast but it feel good.

Also to note I have been keeping up with my cardio every morning on an empty stomach, today I decided to do it twice.

Day 5: No workout today.

I split my shots a.m. and p.m. sub-q like I planned. Did the first one in the stomach and second one inner thigh.
    First time I have ever shot inner thigh sub-q...and ya its more sensitive than your stomach let me tell you. Ouch, not to mention the damn pin was bent when it went in which didnt help the situation.

Weighed in today about 2 pounds heavier than usual. I am not giving the credit to IGF per se. But I just wanted to report this to you.

Remember no change in diet or training at all.

Also, neck still very sore from shoulder day, hard to get outta bed cuz I could barely move it. Really eased up throughout the day though. Glad it was an off-day from the gym for me.

Day 6:
    Noticeable changes are beginning to come though now. Woke up and looked leaner for sure. Neck still a little sore but getting better, I am stretching it regularly to help ease it and taking Extra Strength Tylenol to help out. I didnt want to take today off but considered it because it was back/trap day and didnt wanna put my neck in anymore danger.

Went to the gym and had a GREAT workout, very pumped and this is the first day I can really see the vascularity increasing. In fact I have never been so vascular in my life. I mean its a NOTICEABLE change here guys. I took my t-shirt off and just had my tank on and its like the world stopped and the entire gym was starring at me. I am not trying to be cocky or anything at all, those who know me know Im a modest individual, but its the truth. I had veins that I had never seen before.

Anyways, took it easy and stayed away from deads today to keep the neck safe and also took it very light on traps.

Went home to shoot lats and when I raised my arm I could see a nice vein sticking outta my lat. Injected both lats and now they feel like they are pumped full of air.

Im really looking forward to the next three weeks...

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like what i am hearing for sure man....i hope your gains are as good as i know they can be, the only thing that i am kinda weirded out by is the fact you felt like you were going Hypo already...i was on IGF pre comp and other than headaches i never felt that...maybe someone else can explain better....

Keep us up to date...

sickram is offline New Member
    So Bino on workout days are shooting it IM or sub-q. Sounds like this stuff is working great for you. I am really intersted in how your cycle is going to turn out.

Yup bro in workouts days its IM into the muscle worked that day.
    Everything has been going well so far.

Like Webb said going hypo was very unexpected, but I have read around the net about it happening to other people and so Im not too concerned.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Bino sounds great man, i start my second IGF cycle in 2 days Hell yea, your workouts should keep getting better and better youll see!!! CD

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good luck with your cycle, 100mcg is a good dose.

-Gear

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Great Log Bino

Make sure to keep us posted because I am very interested in Igf

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Great Log! I'm on IGF myself now for PCT (50 mcg/day)...

Maybe its because of the dosage but I didnt feel the pump/fulness/vascularity until a week into it.. I am using igtropin constituted with AA as per redbaron's thread

Oh, Since I shoot my IGF 5 minutes after training and have a PWO shake 10 minutes after that, I havent felt dizzy...HOWEVER, on my non-workout days, I shoot in the morning and feel sluggish/drowsy for a cupla hrs because my breakfast is low GI carbs (oats, nuts)...

just my .02

will be regularly checking in on this thread

cheers

Day 7:
    Hey guys, first of all thanks for the positive comments. Gear, insane, Cap.D, Frankie. Its going really well.

So today was quads again, my workout split shifted a little bit this week because Im moving, so I am hitting quads today and then chest tomorrow and Im off again Saturday when I move.
    Also another note, Im trying to get Rude in here to post his journal as well so I can just merge our posts, but he is a very busy guy.

So workout was just awesome, again I looked lean and vascular today. Great pump in my legs, thought I was gonna puke again. I felt stronger today, which was something I didnt quite expect. The same weights felt a lot easier, and even increased the weight on my walking barbell lunges today with no decrease in my normal rep range (increased by 30lbs). This was really exciting for me and I feel like this is just gonna keep getting better.

Did the shots again and everything felt great, legs feel very pumped and heavy as I sit here.

Looking forward to chest tomorrow.

Rude_7246 is offline Da Bauss- Ar's Motivational Speaker
    Bino and readers, I apologize for my tardy replies, as Bino mentioned I have been extremely busy, If I'm not cooking, I'm eating, if I'm not eating I'm working out and if I'm not working out I'm sleeping. I'm actually @ my job presently. I will chime into tonight and chunk together some feed back for the course of the last week. Great posts Bino, I'll catch up sorry bro.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Day 7:
    Hey guys, first of all thanks for the positive comments. Gear, insane, Cap.D, Frankie. Its going really well.

So today was quads again, my workout split shifted a little bit this week because Im moving, so I am hitting quads today and then chest tomorrow and Im off again Saturday when I move.
    Also another note, Im trying to get Rude in here to post his journal as well so I can just merge our posts, but he is a very busy guy.

So workout was just awesome, again I looked lean and vascular today. Great pump in my legs, thought I was gonna puke again. I felt stronger today, which was something I didnt quite expect. The same weights felt a lot easier, and even increased the weight on my walking barbell lunges today with no decrease in my normal rep range (increased by 30lbs). This was really exciting for me and I feel like this is just gonna keep getting better.

Did the shots again and everything felt great, legs feel very pumped and heavy as I sit here.

Looking forward to chest tomorrow.
    Nice!

How is the neck? The best thing about this log is that there is no AAS involved so we can really gauge what the IGF is doing. I like the dose that you are running and I think thats what I will start with.

Keep us posted bro and it sounds like the best is yet to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Rude_7246
    Bino and readers, I apologize for my tardy replies, as Bino mentioned I have been extremely busy, If I'm not cooking, I'm eating, if I'm not eating I'm working out and if I'm not working out I'm sleeping. I'm actually @ my job presently. I will chime into tonight and chunk together some feed back for the course of the last week. Great posts Bino, I'll catch up sorry bro.
    Eagerly awaiting your feedback..Great to have ya!

Im trying to get Rude in here to post his journal as well so I can just merge our posts, but he is a very busy guy.
    Bino, i start tomorrow man and i will also put up a log, best thing about ours is that i will also not be using any steroids while using the IGF..i will be site injecting every post workout too! Keep it up Bino!

Rude...hey thanks for posting man, look forward to more progression! CD

If I'm not cooking, I'm eating, if I'm not eating I'm working out and if I'm not working out I'm sleeping
    Hardcore man! Hardcore! Thats exactly my schedule too bro! CD

Frankie thanks for asking bro, the neck is I would say 90%. Woke up with some stiffness but it eased up really well throughout the day. Thanks again.

Also CD and Frankie Im REALLY glad I decided to run this without AAS so it would really help me and others on the board figure out how the IGF really does react in my body and what I can expect in the future from it.

Cant wait to read your guys logs, this is really gonna help out the members here since this topic has been so heavily debated lately.

Also forgot to note bros, but earlier in the day i was at the computer and just stretching my arms out and could see the split in my biceps. I was like a kid in a candy-store let me tell you. I tried flexing it again but couldnt really get it again. Oh well still exciting progress in such a short amount of time.

I am glad I started with 100mcg, my first bout with hypoglycemia was not very fun but now im prepared and the dose seems to be right on the money.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i love IGF

pain4muscle is offline New Member
    Sounds good dude, its good to see you watching your diet and still doing your cardio while experimenting with the IGF. It makes your study that much more reliable.

deepinsideofme is offline Female Member
    amazing.....please keep us posted...

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    subscribed.

Frankie thanks for asking bro, the neck is I would say 90%. Woke up with some stiffness but it eased up really well throughout the day. Thanks again.
    Welcome!!

Also CD and Frankie Im REALLY glad I decided to run this without AAS so it would really help me and others on the board figure out how the IGF really does react in my body and what I can expect in the future from it.
    This is just what I was waiting for, thanks again!

this is really gonna help out the members here since this topic has been so heavily debated lately.
    Amen!

Also forgot to note bros, but earlier in the day i was at the computer and just stretching my arms out and could see the split in my biceps. I was like a kid in a candy-store let me tell you. I tried flexing it again but couldnt really get it again. Oh well still exciting progress in such a short amount of time.
    Sick!!!

I am glad I started with 100mcg, my first bout with hypoglycemia was not very fun but now im prepared and the dose seems to be right on the money.
    This is what I will start with..

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    I have noticed he is looking a bit leaner, which surprises me after only a week, I cant wait to see what the final results are. We need to get Rude in here posting his progress too. Keep it comin Bino.

Bino will you be posting before an after pics? Or Before than Midway than after?

Just curious..

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Bino will you be posting before an after pics? Or Before than Midway than after?

Just curious..

Yea you should.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    subscribed.
    ditto..

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    damn CBino!

your results are coming hard and fast!! This is good news; because of this, Im already sure I'm upping my dose to atleast 80mcg for my next IGF cycle..

keep it coming bro, this log is a great reference thread!

cheers

Since a week how now gone by I will give a quick synapsis of the events of the last week.
    Prelude: Important to note certain goals/ "hopes" I have set for the course of the IGF cycle. First off I'm curious how my ever lagging forearm/elbow tendonitis will react and if IGF will have any impact on my aching joint. I'd like to add at least a 7th meal to my day, likely just a straight pro meal. Thus upping my cals slightly in hopes of gaining the ability to add a couple lbs of lean muscle (not huge on the agenda with the up-coming cycle). Continue carb cycling to reduce BF% but increase carbs slightly and have a great start to the upcoming AAS cycle which myself at Bino will begin following IGF.
    Day 1:
    Did morning cardio-empty stomach.
    Hit Back hard today, decided to shoot bi's, b/c I find lats difficult and rarely shoot them, unless Bino or one of y other bro's is around. PWO shots both went well, 25g, 1' IM injections on both sites. Felt great. Similar to Bino I too felt slightly Hypo. Didn't even recognize it as HYPO until Bino and I spoke later that night. Was perfectly fine after I downed a meal. Within 30 mins I felt an amazing pump, could barely move my arms to be honest.
    Day 2:
    Andorious was in town today, and let me tell you, we had a killer chest day. Must have been placebo considering its only Day 2 but my god, we went hard and heavy, little to no rest and it felt great.
    PWO shots were great going to stick with the 25g, 1'-seems to be working well.
    Day 3:
    Off day
    Shot Sub-Q today, AM and PM.
    Felt great.
    Day 4:
    Went home, saw Bino.
    Worked out together, Morning cardio empty stomach Then late afternoon workout, he was doing shoulders, the guy looked like an animal just out of his cage. Vascularity was noticeably present, his shoulder press was needless to say impressive.
    On Bino's recommendation I sipped some of my BCAA's during my workout, and loved it.
    I hit Legs with a vengence, used a pre-exhaust method - similar to swole's routine, went well, noticeable increase in all my weights. Could be the mentality of working out with Bino though, the guy always gets me going.
    Shot quads PWO- god have missed quads shots, def one of my favorites.
    Went back and did late night cardio with Bino and Andorious, the legs were noticeably pumped, stairmill was a killer.
    Day 5:
    Bi day. Let me tell you strength again is noticeable up. I could barely bring my self to failure, my usual motto of one more rep seemed to keep turning into 3 more reps.
    PWO shots again provided a fabulous pump.
    Day 6:
    Shoulders today, had a great workout, weights were noticeably up. Started to notice during raises my forearm left felt a little better (raises has been causing some undue amounts of pain over the course of the last 2 months)
    Could finally push the weights up a bit, test it out.
    weighed in about 1 pound heavier, I wasn't expecting any increase I've still been hitting cardio min 5 days a week.
    PWO shots went well,
    Day 7:
    Off day.
    Did morning cardio on an empty stomach.
    Shot sub-Q am and PM, shots went well.

and there we have a quick overview I will be more diligent with the log now ladies and gents, again i apologize I have been extremely busy.

Rude..great work man, looks like youre on perfect schedule! keep us posted, if possible some pics would be nice too!! I start mine today guys!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Both of you give us a run down of your diet if you can as this will also affect the effects of IGF LR3 to an extent.. I'm was taking 80mcg ED for a couple months with contest prep but have now changed to 60mcg only PWO on lifting days and noticed no difference. Keep the log up, it'll be interesting.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Day 8:
    Chest today. Worked out with Andorious, had a great workout with a fantastic pump again. Felt really strong as well. Did some posing after the workout and again could see muscle fibers more seperate, I was excited again. No change in scale weight really to note. I did notice that I am gettin some bruising at the injection sites...maybe becaus eim injecting faster compared to AAS I cant really be sure. But I usually never bruise.

Thanks CD, cant wait to see your results now too.

** here is a SAMPLE diet of mine. As you know very well our diets change day to day but here is an example.

10 egg whites
    3 whole eggs
    2/3 cup oats
    1 banana

8oz lean beef
    2 potatoes

8oz chicken
    1 yam

8oz chicken
    3/4 cup whole wheat pasta

8oz tilapia fillets
    1cup oats

8oz lean beef
    1 yam

8oz tilapia fillets
    10g *****s

Day 8:

Worked out tri's today, had to skip am cardio to get my car repaired (hate that) . Had an awesome tri day, felt strong, but I will note my elbow was bothering me despite it not hurting the past few days. After the first exercise it seemed to improve.
    Shot was PWO, within 15 mins I could feel the pump, its about 5 hrs after now, and the pump has only gotten stronger, no weight change on the scale, vascularity in my forearms continues to become more evident. anxious for a strong back day tomorrow.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    it seems kinda strange that your shooting PWO. I mean, usually it would make sense to jab prior to WO, so everything gets pumped while working the muscle.. Can you do either way? or is it recommended for PWO....

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    it seems kinda strange that your shooting PWO. I mean, usually it would make sense to jab prior to WO, so everything gets pumped while working the muscle.. Can you do either way? or is it recommended for PWO....
    we shoot it pwo to take advantage of the nutrient shutling (insulin like) properties. but honostly i never noticed any major difference on wich time of the day i shoot it.

next run thinking of trying shooting one mega doses once a week

-rodge

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Bino, looks good bro but damn eat your veggies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information