Thread: 1st time igf

nigs66 is offline New Member

1st time igf

i have a number of aas cycles under my belt and am just doin some research on igf.
    i plan to run 50mcg igf during a 6 week cycle of test prop in about 5 weeks.
    have been doing research and have a couple of questions;
    50mcg ed for 4 weeks(only using 50 as thats what my money will allow)
    when injecting do you have to worry about inj into a vein as with oil based liquid,as i have only used hcg as a water based injectible and that was sub q,sorry if this sounds paranoid just wanna make sure.
    also the risks with igf, they arn't like insulin are they,which i dont ever wanna touch(scares me).
    so basically need to know that the risks aarn't the same as using insulin and when injecting just stick into muscle and inject.
    cheers for any help

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yes, you need to aspirate when shoot IM even with a slinpin. just shoot your biceps as that gives you good control of what your doing, plus its usualy the place were skin/fat is the thinnest.

lr3 does have some bloodsugar lowering sides, but not close as bad as insulin . just keep some dex tabs at hand.

be safe,

-rodge

nigs66 is offline New Member
    thanks for that,put my mind at rest,as for shooting in bicep,left one day right the other and alternate like that from right to left every day

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nigs66
    thanks for that,put my mind at rest,as for shooting in bicep,left one day right the other and alternate like that from right to left every day

thats what i do.

-rodge

Thread Information