freakinhuge is offline Senior Member

No need to workout anymore I'm getting MGF

I have been researching IGF for sometime now and looking into using IGF for PCT because of its bridging qualities. While researching IGF I stumbled upon MGF. Now I have been trying to find as much information as possible. Looking into MGF it seems like on paper this peptide will help to grow muscle while sitting on the couch.

It looks like MGF works by overloading the muscle and is involved in tissue repair and adaptation. So following weight training the gene produces MGF which jumpstarts muscle hypertrophy. So it seems as though the MGF would trick your body into thinking it has been working out and begins to generate new muscle.

So it seems like you could be sitting on the couch watching the football game and be getting stronger than the players you are watching. Is this a magic peptide?

Anyone use it before? Any thoughts are welcome. Especially anyone who has used MGF or IGF before.

Thanks in advance.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, good luck with all that...

there are several guys testing it right now..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Anybody have a good link to some research articles. I have been trying to find more info on MGF. It sounds great, but I would like to see a study and the results.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    dont be lazy...the whole point of bb is hard work and dedication...

donberry427 is offline Associate Member
    LOL if this is true i wouldnt be able to afford it anyway.... Its the fountain of youth

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I have not used it but I can say with confedince that it is not a magic peptide nor will it make you grow muscle that has not properly been stimulated and feed to grow......

But I have heard tale of some magic beans and a goose that lays golden eggs PM me for more info....ROFL

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    dont be lazy...the whole point of bb is hard work and dedication
    Good call!!!

have not used it but I can say with confedince that it is not a magic peptide nor will it make you grow muscle that has not properly been stimulated and feed to grow......
    True!

I know several competitors who haved used it and say it is complete Garbage...IGF however is great!!

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    dont be lazy...the whole point of bb is hard work and dedication...
    I'm not really looking to sit on the couch and eat Potato Chips all day long. I was just trying to make a point. I am interested in the MGF to help build more muscle. I will still continue to work out hard and keep the diet in check. I am just looking to see what else is out there and this MGF seems like the next big thing in peptides.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I am just looking to see what else is out there and this MGF seems like the next big thing in peptides.
    "Seems" is the key word man, yea it looks great on paper but the truth is that its probably nuthing special, stick to hard training and diet, and sure-bets like GH, test, and IGF...

XmotorX is offline Junior Member
    Intersting....I'll do some research and get back to you!! Could be a good thing.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    moving this thread to the IGf forum...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    I know several competitors who haved used it and say it is complete Garbage...IGF however is great!!
    I'm one of these people.

Nark

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I'm one of these people.

Nark

Nark,

Can you go into more detail about this? I've heard good things of MGF from a few friends (two of which compete). What has been your experience with MGF? Dosage, duration, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Nark,

Can you go into more detail about this? I've heard good things of MGF from a few friends (two of which compete). What has been your experience with MGF? Dosage, duration, etc.?
    acquired..2mg (2000 mcg)

100 mcg was the upper limit as suggested by the manufacturer.. so that's what i used from beginning to end

100 mcg pwo in the muscle worked with a maintenance dose on non-training days.. for 20 days.

Nothing.

Later, with the arrival of s-p (former sponsor) i saw that the suggested dose was higher than that which i used (note. At the current 'suggested dose' i don't think it is cost effective per mg... and i'd be sceptical about investing the required amount to try the current suggested dosage.

Why? Well at the dosage i used it prior.. people were raving about how great it was at less than that dosage. I thought it was BS so i decided to start my administration at the upper limit.. and got nothing.

Garbage imo.

No offense intended to anyone.(namely those who sell it)

Nark

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

s-p (former sponsor)
    Nark

wow - has he finally been banned?

well i cant say i'm dissapointed to hear that

Thread Information