peteroy01 is offline Senior Member

anyway to cheat on HGH test

is there any possible way that i can bring my HGH levels down before my doc appointment. i just want to make sure they are low enough at the time. If so i can get it for free.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nolva is known for lowering igf-1 levels ut if its significant, i don't know.

-rodge

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Its a fairly specific test, why do you think the Dr will test your IGF levels ?

yeah do they test HGH levels or the IGF levels since its a biproduct?

They are going to test your IGF levels since that is the more stable marker of HGH function. HGH is released in a pulsatile fashion, so your reading is really just a point in time reference ... an HGH level will read radically different over the course of a day. There are a couple of tests that will give the doctor a better view of what is happening, and the IGF levels are what most will end up choosing.

Dopamine agonist such as Cabergoline (Dostinex) or bromocriptine (Parlodel), as well as somatostatin analogs, such as Octreotide or Sandostatin LAR, are used in patients with acr*****ly to knock GH and IGF levels down to normal. Even taking oral estrogens knock IGF levels down (mostly of concern for women on HRT).

I am not sure that you can really do anything significant to alter your IGF levels over a short period of time. Lack of deep sleep, long marathon workouts, bad eating practices, the meds listed above over time would knock your IGF levels out, but over the short run I don't really think it would be significant. If you are older than early 30's, chances are your levels are going to be low enough anyway. If your insurance company will accept the doctors verification of lower levels (which happens in just about ALL of us as we age), then you will be in good shape.

so i guess im not going to sleep the night before and im gonna run my dick into the dirt. I guess we will see. If anybody else has any methods im open to any ideas.

idea! Is it true that using LR3 will lower ur natural levels. if so could i use some LR3 for a wk and quit 1.5dys before.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    so i guess im not going to sleep the night before and im gonna run my dick into the dirt. I guess we will see. If anybody else has any methods im open to any ideas.
    Just doing that one day isn't going to do much for you. Do it for the entire several weeks before your test and you make knock it down a bit. Your IGF levels come up slowly, and conversly drop slowly. Any one-time action isn't going to do much ... that is why doctors prefer it as a test of what is really happening. It is somewhat like the difference in taking a one-time blood glucose reading with a BG meter vs. taking an a1c (three month average of BG).

Thread Information