shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware

IGF1-Long R3....A PCT needed?

does IGF1-Long R3 cause shut down of ya bodys natty production? or cause any imbalance that needs to be corrected between courses?

death45456 is offline Banned
    no pct for igf...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by death45456
    no pct for igf...
    Correct.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Correct.
    good good! thats what i thought.....

but theres always a bit of research somewhere where someone disagrees so thought id check!

was thinking an IGF raising exercise program is the best option of PCT!

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    yup thats wut im fixing to do!!!

rocky55 is offline New Member
    what about GHRP-6 or HEXARELIN that ppl always talk about as a PCT after IGF.

IGF-1 is part of GH's negative feedback loop. So you actually need to do a GH PCT after IGF use.

Download the first two chapters of my e-book (free!) to check out what I'm talking about:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=45

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    To me the stuff is all still too new to draw any real conclusions. There will be theories for and against EVERYTHING in this world. One expert says yes one says no. All I will say is I have run IGF with no PCT and had ZERO ill effects.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    All I will say is I have run IGF with no PCT and had ZERO ill effects.
    ditto.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    To me the stuff is all still too new to draw any real conclusions. There will be theories for and against EVERYTHING in this world. One expert says yes one says no. All I will say is I have run IGF with no PCT and had ZERO ill effects.
    Did you have your GH levels measured pre-cycle or post? GH deficiency isn't something that the average person is going to notice, to be honest....but it's something that you're going to experience when you're coming off IGF or GH. It could be as mild as regaining some of the fat you lost from the cycle, or as severe as feeling a bit lethargic- either way, for optimal results, you should run a GH PCT.

For less than optimal results, you can listen to any "expert" on the forums....or flip a coin, or use a magic 8-ball, or a Ouija board....they are all basically correct about the same percent of the time. I think Tarot Cards have a bit of an edge on all of them though, in terms of %-age of the time they're correct.

Reminds me about reading steroid information from the early 80's, when people claimed you didn't need any PCT after a cycle, either...just "taper off slowly" ....ha ha...
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 10-19-2006 at 02:00 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Did you have your GH levels measured pre-cycle or post? GH deficiency isn't something that the average person is going to notice, to be honest....but it's something that you're going to experience when you're coming off IGF or GH. It could be as mild as regaining some of the fat you lost from the cycle, or as severe as feeling a bit lethargic- either way, for optimal results, you should run a GH PCT.

For less than optimal results, you can listen to any "expert" on the forums....or flip a coin, or use a magic 8-ball, or a Ouija board....they are all basically correct about the same percent of the time. I think Tarot Cards have a bit of an edge on all of them though, in terms of %-age of the time they're correct.

Reminds me about reading steroid information from the early 80's, when people claimed you didn't need any PCT after a cycle, either...just "taper off slowly" ....ha ha...
    How long after coming off would you suggest I wait before havign my GH levels tested...ie. Next day, a week later etc.

I will do this on the next run, without a PCT again and post results. Would definitely be interesting to have some real world results.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of PCT? GHRP-6 or HEXARELIN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    IGF-1 is part of GH's negative feedback loop. So you actually need to do a GH PCT after IGF use.

Download the first two chapters of my e-book (free!) to check out what I'm talking about:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=45

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    what kind of PCT? GHRP-6 or HEXARELIN?
    Either one is fine.

rocky55 is offline New Member
    Is PCT a must for IGF-1. From the above discussion my understanding is it takes longer for IGF levels to come to Normal, if you dont use PCT. But does it cause any permanent damage if you dont use PCT at all.

Thread Information