affliction is offline Junior Member

so is whats with this peptide stuff?

i was wondering because i saw a hgh and mgf? can someone let me know if they have tried and if it works..............and what its compared to results wise...should i cycle the gear or stay natural? and try some of these products...?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by affliction
    i was wondering because i saw a hgh and mgf? can someone let me know if they have tried and if it works..............and what its compared to results wise...should i cycle the gear or stay natural? and try some of these products...?

Check out the hgh/igf/slin section on here and you'll find a lot more info about them over there.

goose is offline Banned
    Well MGF is very new,and it`s claim is local growth.The HGH is a polypeptide hormone consisting of 191 amino acids. In humans it is produced in the hypophysis and released if there are the right stimuli (e.g. training, sleep, stress, low blood sugar level). It is now important to understand that the freed HGH (human growth hormones) itself has no direct effect but only stimulates the liver to produce and release insulin -like growth factors and somatomedins. These growth factors are then the ones that cause various effects on the body. The problem, however, is that the liver is only capable of producing a limited amount of these substances so that the effect is limited. If growth hormones are injected they only stimulate the liver to produce and release these substances and thus, as already mentioned, have no direct effect.HGH is great,but dont think you get gains from it alone,it`s more about synergy with other compounds.

Thread Information